Luna County Sheriff's Office recruits...

Luna County Sheriff's Office recruits four new deputies

There are 54 comments on the The Deming Headlight story from Jul 14, 2008, titled Luna County Sheriff's Office recruits four new deputies. In it, The Deming Headlight reports that:

The Luna County Sheriff's Department recently hired four new deputies. From left are deputies Trinidad Garcia, Efren Canas, Albert Mora and Gabriel Maynes.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Deming Headlight.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
someone who knows

AOL

#42 Jul 27, 2008
Jose wrote:
Ok Rico..if you know so much and have insight into this ''dirty laundry'' put it up or shut-up! I don't think you like Mexicans either...
<quoted text>
again this has nothing to do with mexicans.where in your right mind do you even get that from.the dirty laundry has been let out so many times it stinks.there lawsuits complaints to the fbi and witnesses and people who know about all these regects in the sheriff department its not even funny anymore.and it has absolutly nothing to do with race.
Rico

Guatemala

#43 Jul 27, 2008
Jose wrote:
Ok Rico..if you know so much and have insight into this ''dirty laundry'' put it up or shut-up! I don't think you like Mexicans either...
<quoted text>
Well, I spent a lot of time in Columbus(lived in Deming), there is this great lady named Norma, a real go getter, over the top actually...She was trying to get on the Village Council, the Council was so fearfull of her that they actually did criminal acts to make sure it didn't happen(I was personnaly told by two council members about this just after it took place)to this day I am at a loss as to why I was told anything about this, trying to justify themselves I suppose...I told Norma what was said but she was not in a position at the time to act upon it...I knew many people in Columbus and liked most of them, I would watch the Mexican laborers get off the busses after toiling in the fields all day, buy some food and beer and set in the park before going home...I watched the Immigration people cruising to pick them up...I watched the kids at the youth center come and go...I like Columbus...
someone who knows

AOL

#44 Jul 28, 2008
Rico wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I spent a lot of time in Columbus(lived in Deming), there is this great lady named Norma, a real go getter, over the top actually...She was trying to get on the Village Council, the Council was so fearfull of her that they actually did criminal acts to make sure it didn't happen(I was personnaly told by two council members about this just after it took place)to this day I am at a loss as to why I was told anything about this, trying to justify themselves I suppose...I told Norma what was said but she was not in a position at the time to act upon it...I knew many people in Columbus and liked most of them, I would watch the Mexican laborers get off the busses after toiling in the fields all day, buy some food and beer and set in the park before going home...I watched the Immigration people cruising to pick them up...I watched the kids at the youth center come and go...I like Columbus...
and thats just the tip of the iceburg in this county
Rico

Guatemala

#45 Jul 30, 2008
someone who knows wrote:
<quoted text>
again this has nothing to do with mexicans.where in your right mind do you even get that from.the dirty laundry has been let out so many times it stinks.there lawsuits complaints to the fbi and witnesses and people who know about all these regects in the sheriff department its not even funny anymore.and it has absolutly nothing to do with race.
A very large percentage of law enforcement officers in New Mexico have committed felonies, were not prosecuted so as not to embarrass the officials...They then shuffle around the state to different departments untill they wear out their welcome, and then musical chairs plays again...
Rico

Guatemala

#46 Jul 30, 2008
Jose wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I took your challenge, put-up, as you demanded...So now it's your turn, I showed you mine, now you show me yours!..Or are you just fishing?
murphy

Gallup, NM

#47 Jul 30, 2008
someone who knows wrote:
yall visit this board and comment on things you dont know the question here should be why they hired 4 new deputies after blackballing 3 of them with false lies not counti g the many others who have left this corrupt department.the sheriff himself caught in many lies and things he fired deputies over including a trump charge of not registering county cars.since when is it a deputies job to register cars that belong to the county and why blackball one when 4 others drove same car.i call bull craap on this whole corrupt department there is no officer there that isent tainted and a thief and liar.
Since you are someone in the know let's see some examples. Don't sit here and put out all type of innuendos without giving the hard facts instead of expressing your jealousy or whatever it is towards the Department. You didn't happen to run for Sheriff a couple of times and lose did you? Your misspelling give you away!
someone who knows

AOL

#48 Jul 30, 2008
murphy wrote:
<quoted text>Since you are someone in the know let's see some examples. Don't sit here and put out all type of innuendos without giving the hard facts instead of expressing your jealousy or whatever it is towards the Department. You didn't happen to run for Sheriff a couple of times and lose did you? Your misspelling give you away!
i didnt run for sheriff and never worked for the department and i dont say anything here that is not fact.and my spelling is not all bad and nowhere perfect and who cares if its not perfect.the facts are already out,and some facts cant be stated due to lawsuites against the county.so again as i said if your not there to know facts then dont comment on things you dont know anything about.
murphy

Gallup, NM

#49 Jul 31, 2008
someone who knows wrote:
<quoted text>
i didnt run for sheriff and never worked for the department and i dont say anything here that is not fact.and my spelling is not all bad and nowhere perfect and who cares if its not perfect.the facts are already out,and some facts cant be stated due to lawsuites against the county.so again as i said if your not there to know facts then dont comment on things you dont know anything about.
Things are much clearer now! Instead of using the name "someone who knows" perhaps your name should have been "Armchair Quarterback"! You remind me of the guy who never stepped out on a football field yet you sit back on Sunday's with your bowl of ice cream, plate of brownies and chips shouting out to the world that the quarterback should have done this or that although you have no direct knowledge of what it takes. If there is a lawsuit it is public record so state the cases so we can look them up and validate your claims. If you can't park your porky butt on the couch, grab your remote and watch re runs of Hee-Haw! By the way I have extensive knowledge of both departments and your full of s**t!
someone who knows

AOL

#50 Jul 31, 2008
murphy wrote:
<quoted text>
Things are much clearer now! Instead of using the name "someone who knows" perhaps your name should have been "Armchair Quarterback"! You remind me of the guy who never stepped out on a football field yet you sit back on Sunday's with your bowl of ice cream, plate of brownies and chips shouting out to the world that the quarterback should have done this or that although you have no direct knowledge of what it takes. If there is a lawsuit it is public record so state the cases so we can look them up and validate your claims. If you can't park your porky butt on the couch, grab your remote and watch re runs of Hee-Haw! By the way I have extensive knowledge of both departments and your full of s**t!
state cases all you have to do is look at the 3 suits tawney pacheco had and won also one orosco has and what flores and another is doing,and i do have extensive knowladge of the department and do know what it takes and whats going on ive been there and seen it and so have many others.i dont sit back on the couch and im far from porkey..i have been there for both departments also and im far from being full of shit.
murphy

Gallup, NM

#51 Jul 31, 2008
someone who knows wrote:
<quoted text>
state cases all you have to do is look at the 3 suits tawney pacheco had and won also one orosco has and what flores and another is doing,and i do have extensive knowladge of the department and do know what it takes and whats going on ive been there and seen it and so have many others.i dont sit back on the couch and im far from porkey..i have been there for both departments also and im far from being full of ****.
So Porkey you say that you have been there for both Departments yet in your prior posts you state that you haven't been with either department. So which is it with em or not with em? You name three lawsuits and looking them up there is no finding that there were corrupt officers as you stated in earlier posts. In fact you only made innuendos because your disgruntled. So you couldn't make the cut for either department or what is your vendetta about? Oh by the way football season is about to start so you have a dilemna on your hands. Dallas Cowboys or Hee-Haw.
murphy

Gallup, NM

#52 Jul 31, 2008
someone who knows wrote:
<quoted text>
state cases all you have to do is look at the 3 suits tawney pacheco had and won also one orosco has and what flores and another is doing,and i do have extensive knowladge of the department and do know what it takes and whats going on ive been there and seen it and so have many others.i dont sit back on the couch and im far from porkey..i have been there for both departments also and im far from being full of ****.
Oh and while I am at it please look at this link.
www.nmcourts.com . I did and this is the State database of all cases in New Mexico. Not one Tawny Pacheco is listed. Yeah I see that you are in the know!
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Albuquerque, NM

#53 Jul 31, 2008
well it may not be on nm courts, but I do remember reading in the paper that Tawny Pacheco did file a law suit against the sheriff's dept, but i believe that it was settled out of court, it made the news in the deming headlight, probably at least two years back, where to find the actual story though, you would probably have to contact the newspaper office, I am sure someone there would remember the story. Actually go back to nmcourts.com and look up her up as tawnie moore pacheco, maybe that is the information you need to look at!

Since: May 08

Deming

#54 Aug 1, 2008
you can also look under luna county at nmcourts.com
someone who knows

AOL

#55 Aug 1, 2008
murphy wrote:
<quoted text>
So Porkey you say that you have been there for both Departments yet in your prior posts you state that you haven't been with either department. So which is it with em or not with em? You name three lawsuits and looking them up there is no finding that there were corrupt officers as you stated in earlier posts. In fact you only made innuendos because your disgruntled. So you couldn't make the cut for either department or what is your vendetta about? Oh by the way football season is about to start so you have a dilemna on your hands. Dallas Cowboys or Hee-Haw.
again i dont work for either department nor have i ever.you dont need to work for them to know whats going on.and not everything is on new mexico courtes and yes them 2 filed lawsuits and won.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hachita Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Previously Deported Illegal Alien Criminals, Dr... (Jun '16) Jun '16 tomin cali 1
News 'America's Longest Veterans Day Parade' (Oct '15) Nov '15 Thank you 2
News Historic Military Convoy rolls into Lordsburg. (Oct '15) Oct '15 Historic event 1
News A local intstitution (Aug '15) Oct '15 you have retardat... 3
Does anyone know anything about Man found at Lo... (Sep '15) Sep '15 kygirl 1
News Navajo Nation President Russell Begaye to decla... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Ted 9
News Border agents in New Mexico arrest 12 undocumen... (Feb '14) Feb '14 wild child 2

Hachita Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hachita Mortgages