Two killed in Crawford County crash

Two killed in Crawford County crash

There are 4 comments on the Erie Times News story from Mar 1, 2013, titled Two killed in Crawford County crash. In it, Erie Times News reports that:

A 3-year-old boy was killed in a Crawford County crash that also claimed the life of a Centerville woman.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Erie Times News.

all for townville

Meadville, PA

#1 Mar 8, 2013
i agree he needs to be locked away for a while.made an example of.he was going to fast for conditions.however, the state spends little time plowing and salting certain parts of our area.and the powers that be..do nothing about it.a life was lost.and this is a tradegy.bottom line in the whole scheme of things.he needs to be held accountable.and spend 5 years or so locked up.
RightWingRoy

Linesville, PA

#2 Mar 12, 2013
all for townville wrote:
i agree he needs to be locked away for a while.made an example of.he was going to fast for conditions.however, the state spends little time plowing and salting certain parts of our area.and the powers that be..do nothing about it.a life was lost.and this is a tradegy.bottom line in the whole scheme of things.he needs to be held accountable.and spend 5 years or so locked up.
The lady was going too fast for conditions. Mr Baughman did not do anything wrong. She went into on coming traffic and hit him. You're a fool!
WTF

Conneaut Lake, PA

#3 Mar 19, 2013
"i agree he needs to be locked away for a while.made an example of.he was going to fast for conditions.however, the state spends little time plowing and salting certain parts of our area.and the powers that be..do nothing about it.a life was lost.and this is a tradegy.bottom line in the whole scheme of things.he needs to be held accountable.and spend 5 years or so locked up."

Are you serious or just yanking with us?? She slid into the trucks lane and hit the truck, not the other way around?!?!
RightWingRoy

Meadville, PA

#4 Mar 19, 2013
WTF wrote:
"i agree he needs to be locked away for a while.made an example of.he was going to fast for conditions.however, the state spends little time plowing and salting certain parts of our area.and the powers that be..do nothing about it.a life was lost.and this is a tradegy.bottom line in the whole scheme of things.he needs to be held accountable.and spend 5 years or so locked up."

Are you serious or just yanking with us?? She slid into the trucks lane and hit the truck, not the other way around?!?!
I'm not. I thought it was said she lost control and entered his lane. If so much was known how fast was each party traveling?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guys Mills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 2 firefighters injured in Cochranton-area blaze (Jul '10) Jun 20 Cochranton Knights 3
heroin (Oct '15) Jun 18 Smithers 3
Michelle Cruz of Meadville PA is a scammer Jun 11 scammed_in_erie 1
News Child molester gets prison (Aug '08) Jun 9 Friend of Ashley 27
News 15 things to add to your Erie bucket list this ... May '16 Carl 5
Trump for Freedom Apr '16 Conservative Woma... 1
News Support Groups, April 10 and later Apr '16 Walter 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Guys Mills Mortgages