Neighbors Complain About Human Waste in Fertilizer

Full story: KAAL TV - Minnesota

Some neighbors don't like the fertilizer Lee Wulfekuhl has been spreading on his crops near the Dubuque County town of Holy Cross.
Comments
21 - 40 of 72 Comments Last updated Nov 30, 2012
butterfly

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2010

Very sad when Wulfekuhles don't care about hauling this crap & making several families sick. All for the greed of money. Lee & John Wulfekuhle if you really care and want to help think of a way to recycle. Than you can help the whole world !!
Not just your greedy self !!
oh no

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2010

oh no

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2010

cabinfever89

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2010

www.kcrg.com/news/local/61265307.html
OMG: how sad
what will you do when a sludge hauler rolls in your neighborhood.. Your health , land value just took a poop !! It's your land, but your neighbor just decided for you that he dont care who gets very sick or what this does to the community.
Sounds like a nice guy.< NOT >Hey sludge hauler stay the hell out of my neighborhood ! I'm a farmer this is just not right !! What ever happened to be a nice neighbor. Wulfekuhle where are your Morrows. or do you have any....
wolfman

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2010

WASTE WATER TREATMENT. the crap that Wulfekuhle injection hauled out WAS NOT PROCESSED.pure sludge with toxic chemicals in it.don't ever bring this to my neighborhood.was these neighbors ever informed what was in this sludge.(NOPE) they should of had hipatitis shots the shit haulers have to.what kind of people are the Wulfekuhle injection people. Like i said don't ever show up in my neighborhood cause i will call channel 2,7,9.. i don't ever want this to happen to my family or neighbors.this is a shame what happened to this family and all other victims..
arron

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2010

why do we kill animals to rty to keep food wast down, maybe we should start killing people for our own reations.
justWOW

Kenyon, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2010

I'll bring this up at the next Tea Party
butterfly

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2010

Aaron ??

you r mentally ill !!!!
toxic sludge

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2010

I see there is a Jim Wulfekuhle that is also hauling these toxic chemicals on his land..Does he have animals? His crops could end up in the food chain that we all eat from.Wow what is this guy
or any one thinking putting these toxic chemicals
on crop land.. Does these Wulfekuhle's have any
Common Sense.What the hell are they thinking !!
you can read how ill people have gotten , & the long term health effects are.
If i were any of there neighbors i would be IRRATE!! Sure sounds like these Wulfekuhles turned there farms into Toxic Landfills..
toxic sludge

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2010

Wulfekuhle Injection this is not right what you
did to this family. Or any family that you haved
hauled around you have ruined peoples health.
Than there is Jim Wulfekuhle that also knew
how sick the neighbors were getting still hauled the sludge on his land also.. What kind of people are they.. This is just not right Wulfekuhle's !!
toxic sludge

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2010

ran wrote:
<quoted text> u my friend are nuts people have been butting human waste on gardens 4 years and years and years you are 1 of those who is afraid of there own shadow.. the ellerbachs have problems 2 all of there problems are someone else fault they need 2 get overe it what do they have 5 or 6 law suits out. these kind of people should be shipped overseas
why dont you have this wulfekuhle overload the land around your place that has toxic chemicals in it.. You my friend have no COMMON
SENSE !!!!
toxic sludge

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2010

Wulfekuhle injection or any other Sludge hauler needs to be stoppped.. did you know Iowa has no rules on toxic sludge, so other states bring in there toxic sludge to iowa !! Wake up people !
Anyone who lets these sludge hauler haul sludge on the ground and dont worry about who that harm .
ARE NOT GOOD NEIGHBORS!! Iowa is a dump station!!
only people to blame are the sludge haulers!!
wolfman

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2010

Like i tell everyone if you see Wulfekuhle injection or any other toxic waste hauler call
channel 9 they will be right out !!
toxic sludge

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2010

FREE FERTILIZER : thats what the haulers are telling the farmers.Haulers you need to tell them of all the toxic chemicals that in with the human waste.. Farmers its not free there has been cows that has died and a farm condemeed for 12 years..people die& people that get very sick..any one that hauls the sludge on there land are liable!! Farmers work very hard for there land don't let these sludge haulers fool you!!
wolfman

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2010

another word for Sludge < POISON > . Is this what Iowa or any other state wants on there farm fields.. That we all happen to get food from !!
Please beware, very Dangerous !!! <POISON>
Dubuquer_what a shame

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2010

Sure glad John & Jim Wulfekuhle are not my neighbors, or hauled any of that poison around my neighborhood. cause i hear they do alot of hauling in the dark.. If this gets in the streams & wells this toxic sludge could effect alot of wells that are how many miles away also! Iowa this is Poison you need to stop this .. That goes for all states & i see other states are more educated than Iowa , cause alot of states have Banned this sludge from being hauled or dumped in there state .. Iowa wake up & if you see Wulfekuhle Injection hauling this Sludge or any other sludge hauler please call the DNR..
Lacawana

Kokomo, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2010

Poison? What are you guys talking about. I have been a sludge hauler for years. Everything is tested. Get some facts!!
Dubuquer_what a shame

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2010

toxins are poison.. get your facts straight!! this
sludge was pure toxins, no testing pure toxins.. so ya i know my facts.. So YES these toxins are like poison !!!!!!!!!
Dubuquer_what a shame

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2010

Iowa needs to Ban Sludge !!!!!!
Dubuquer_what a shame

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2010

Iowa needs to Ban Sludge just like other State's did !!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Guttenberg Discussions

Search the Guttenberg Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
IA Iowa House primary ground zero for gay marriage... (Jun '10) Jun '14 slayer rules 411
IA Who do you support for Treasurer in Iowa in 2010? (Oct '10) Mar '14 daxton 9
IA IA Natural Resources and Outdoor Recreation Tru... (Oct '10) Mar '14 aez 17
Guttenberg trial moved to August (Aug '07) Dec '13 Just Curious 29
IA Who do you support for Governor in Iowa in 2010? (Oct '10) Dec '13 fitness-guru 62
IA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Iowa in 2... (Oct '10) Sep '13 So true 52
The Large st Free Onl ine Dating Website! (Sep '13) Sep '13 Lanelle Sinkey 1
•••
•••
•••
Guttenberg Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Guttenberg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••