Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC

Oct 18, 2010 Full story: tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com 16,217

The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 In 2:44 Evan McMorris-Santoro and Clayton Ashley October 18, 2010, 11:14AM Last night's Kentucky Senate debate was one of the most brutal of the year, hands down.

Full Story

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#15943 Nov 22, 2012
A wise old gentleman retired and purchased a modest home near a junior high school.

He spent the first few weeks of his retirement in peace and contentment. Then a new school year began. The very next afternoon three young boys, full of youthful, after-school enthusiasm, came down his street, beating merrily on every trashcan they encountered. The crashing percussion continued day after day, until finally the wise old man decided it was time to take some action.

The next afternoon, he walked out to meet the young percussionists as they banged their way down the street. Stopping them, he said, "You kids are a lot of fun. I like to see you express your exuberance like that. In fact, I used to do the same thing when I was your age. Will you do me a favor? I'll give you each a dollar if you'll promise to come around every day and do your thing." The kids were elated and continued to do a bang-up job on the trashcans.

After a few days, the old-timer greeted the kids again, but this time he had a sad smile on his face.

"This recession's really putting a big dent in my income," he told them. "From now on, I'll only be able to pay you 50 cents to beat on the cans."

The noisemakers were obviously displeased, but they did accept his offer and continued their afternoon ruckus. A few days later, the wily retiree approached them again as they drummed their way down the street.

"Look," he said, "I haven't received my Social Security check yet, so I'm not going to be able to give you more than 25 cents. Will that be okay?"

"A lousy quarter?" the drum leader exclaimed. "If you think we're going to waste our time, beating these cans around for a quarter, you're nuts! No way, mister. We quit!"

And the old man enjoyed peace.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING, EVERYONE!!!
thirdwurldamerik a

Sheridan, AR

#15944 Nov 22, 2012
same to ya stevie i enjoy your posts i dont care what wtf thinks about em, avoid to much pie
wtf

Jackson, KY

#15945 Nov 22, 2012
thirdwurldamerika wrote:
same to ya stevie i enjoy your posts i dont care what wtf thinks about em, avoid to much pie
Avoid to many piles in your case.

lmfao
remember

Middlesboro, KY

#15947 Nov 22, 2012
Whatever

Since: Sep 10

Perris, CA

#15948 Nov 22, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Not happening.
Only retards were for it.
...you are one of those retards.....do you work, eat, use clothing, drink water,.....then you are paying more for those items! dumbass!!
Rand Paul Conway

Lexington, KY

#15949 Nov 22, 2012
who won anyway?
thirdwurldamerik a

Sheridan, AR

#15950 Nov 22, 2012
amerika lost
wtf

Jackson, KY

#15951 Nov 23, 2012
thirdwurldamerika wrote:
amerika lost
Republitards lost stupid.

Houston, TX

#15953 Nov 23, 2012
thirdwurldamerika wrote:
Will do, and thank you, my friend!!!

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#15954 Nov 23, 2012
Rand Paul Conway wrote:
who won anyway?
Reason?
wtf

Jackson, KY

#15956 Nov 24, 2012
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Will do, and thank you, my friend!!!
STFU!
Brokeguyafterfht m

Mclean, VA

#15957 Nov 24, 2012
How can anyone still say good things about these criminals at Fortune Hi-Tech Marketing, who run a Ponzi Scheme fit for a king.

You must screw your friends and family and then buy crap you dont need at inflated prices to make money from recruiting.

The top leaders are either leaving, left or have criminal records for things like sexually abusing children.

www.fhtmscamnews.com

F-H-T-M
really stands for Fucking-Horny-Tom-Mills

Houston, TX

#15958 Nov 24, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>STFU!
Why, there you are! Stick around, sonny, and you might learn something!

Houston, TX

#15959 Nov 24, 2012
A husband was having great difficulty getting along with his wife – nothing but arguing and friction, so he decided to consult a marriage counselor. After they had talked for a while, the counselor said,“I suggest that you run five miles each day for a week. Then please call me back.”

A week later the counselor received a call from the husband,“Well,” asked the counselor,“How are things going with you and your wife?

“How should I know?” said the husband.“I’m thirty-five miles away.”
wtf

Jackson, KY

#15960 Nov 25, 2012
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
A husband was having great difficulty getting along with his wife – nothing but arguing and friction, so he decided to consult a marriage counselor. After they had talked for a while, the counselor said,“I suggest that you run five miles each day for a week. Then please call me back.”
A week later the counselor received a call from the husband,“Well,” asked the counselor,“How are things going with you and your wife?
“How should I know?” said the husband.“I’m thirty-five miles away.”
Stupid!
thirdwurldamerik a

Sheridan, AR

#15961 Nov 25, 2012
stevie the only reason some of these idiots dont like your jokes are some require enuff knowledge to read what they say , Lmfaorotclmfao
wtf

Jackson, KY

#15962 Nov 25, 2012
thirdwurldamerika wrote:
stevie the only reason some of these idiots dont like your jokes are some require enuff knowledge to read what they say , Lmfaorotclmfao
It is good humor for idiots like you.

Houston, TX

#15963 Nov 25, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Stupid!
Stupid? No, you little silly, I was being protective with your parents by not mentioning any names.

Houston, TX

#15964 Nov 25, 2012
Bob, a 70-year-old, and extremely wealthy widower, shows up at the Country Club with a breathtakingly beautiful and very sexy 25-year-old blonde-haired woman who knocks everyone's socks off with her youthful sex appeal and charm and who hangs over Bob's arm and listens intently to his every word.

His buddies at the club are all aghast. At the very first chance, they corner him and ask,'Bob, how'd you get the trophy girlfriend?'

Bob replies,'Girlfriend? She's my wife!'

They are knocked over, but continue to ask.'So, how'd you persuade her to marry you?'

'I lied about my age', Bob replies.

'What, did you tell her you were only 50?'

Bob smiles and says,'No, I told her I was 90.'
thirdwurldamerik a

Sheridan, AR

#15965 Nov 25, 2012
i can see the leftwingwhackadoos sitting there reading your joke stevie and wondering if they should scratch their watch and wind their ass, or just give up and post somthing stoopid about the joke, Lmfaorotfclmfao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guthrie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Adultery 16 hr Pastor Dave 7
Marilyn ferris (Jun '14) Sat who cares if its ... 12
swingers wanteded Dec 25 wett n wild 1
amy Kerr Dec 23 todd h 1
Andrew poyner Dec 23 True 5
ufo ??? Dec 22 cousin clem 2
Tommy's Quality Used Cars (Nov '12) Dec 21 sidewalk paver 4
Guthrie Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web