theone

United States

#1 Mar 15, 2010
she is a nasty hoe and rumor has it a child molester so watch your kids
true2u

United States

#2 Mar 20, 2010
yeah i herd she sux up all the little boys in guthrie..........
unknown

Gracey, KY

#3 May 16, 2010
The Whole family Aunts,Uncles, all ect, is a NASTY bunch,of people, and will back stabbers.
star

Russellville, KY

#4 May 17, 2010
look, she is my cousin and none of our family is nasty. Yal aint gonna just sit on here and talk shit. She aint a child molester neither. If you wanna talk shit say it to her mufuckn
uknow

United States

#5 May 26, 2010
please if she your cousin then u must be in on it too. as her whole crazy a** family messed up in the head her daddy dates the neice and she fu**s kids she had the whole town of guthrie and working on elkton before she got da boot. and i heard she fu**ed your man lil cousin.
wow

Clarksville, TN

#6 Mar 10, 2011
is it true she sucks up all the lil black boys in guthrie? she is a great influence on her sister and daughter. wait she had a baby by a guy that was living wit her friend right? ohh aint that what you call a hoe? and to bet it all she fucked a lil baby how much lower can a person be?
pissed_off

Greenville, KY

#7 Mar 15, 2011
all of yall need to grow the hell up!!!! i would really love to know where you al seem to be geting ur information from!!! im married to her cousin and i love her to death and none of their family is he way yall all keep saying so y dont u just keep ur freakin opinions to ur selves bc most of u that has been commenting on this is no better.....u all need to think about what u say hurts peoples feelings especially if its nohing but rumors made up by somebody else....and yeah she did have a baby by a guy that was dating he friend she was living with but it aint her fault that michelle couldnt keep her man and she pleased him better..they are happy together and have been for almost 4 years now and they have a beautiful daughter so u all can go fu*k ur selves and get a life!!!!!
upset

Elgin, TX

#8 May 11, 2011
theone wrote:
she is a nasty hoe and rumor has it a child molester so watch your kids
Candice is a good person those who is sin free cast the first stone however until your name is Jesus Christ you can not judge
yep its me michele

United States

#9 May 11, 2011
first off i have to say this, i did not start this childish site but obviously i am not the only one she has beef with. and second i want to clean that yes both candice and de was living with me and they hooked up and if the comments you say are so true about keeping him happy then maybe you should check again as he is steadily at my crib begging and showing up when i dont answer the phone for him. for those who think i am lying come on over and i will show the pictures i have of him on my phone and camera in my house and on porch. there is also 3 people that have seen him with me in the past month so others need to get their story straight.

but next i dont hate candice or have any hard feelings for her just dont wish to have any contact with her or associate with her for my own reasons. so with all this childish crap you can miss me with as i dont have time for it. yes i can sit on here and bash her and repeat all the de tells me and all the bs she has done in the past but i am being the bigger person here and letting all that go. it is not worth my time.

all i ask is keep my name and my sons out peoples mouth and we be straight. ohh yeah and keep de at home with you so he can keep feeding you them lies that he dont talk to me and all. just go in his little silver phone under his sims card and see my pictures and probably other gurls. and yes it was mentioned that the cousin courtney told candice i started this little forum well i dont even know her so once again just more bs. but guess under educated kids will keep the drama started.

so i am done with this thanks, hope my name keeps tasting good to you all!!!
chynadoll

United States

#10 May 12, 2011
well when a woman is certain about her man she doesnt have to publicly broadcast it once a day on facebook. what miss carter doesnt understand is that she doesnt have sht therefore he nothing to argue over. i am sure michele would agree this ish is nothing to a real woman. so miss my girl with the bull. keep her name off ur facebook page. keep her name out ya fat sloppy face and do what us real hoez do and boss up with a real man. my gal fkd with you and you didnt appreciate it and that just shows that you dont qualify as a real woman. internet gangstas get no respect so let it go....smdh. this sht is nothing. ps. if my friend is so nasty, why you fk behind her? hmmm....lol
u is a hoe

United States

#11 May 28, 2011
chynadoll wrote:
well when a woman is certain about her man she doesnt have to publicly broadcast it once a day on facebook. what miss carter doesnt understand is that she doesnt have sht therefore he nothing to argue over. i am sure michele would agree this ish is nothing to a real woman. so miss my girl with the bull. keep her name off ur facebook page. keep her name out ya fat sloppy face and do what us real hoez do and boss up with a real man. my gal fkd with you and you didnt appreciate it and that just shows that you dont qualify as a real woman. internet gangstas get no respect so let it go....smdh. this sht is nothing. ps. if my friend is so nasty, why you fk behind her? hmmm....lol
Can someone please tell me what does this girl do besides sit at home and suck up people and *u*k other peoples men? Apparently these men have to be desperate as the last time I seen her on her porch her gut was touching the ground. I started to yell pick that ish up girl,:) oh I just made a joke. And this is another surprise home girl I act like I like you but really I dont as you sucked my man up ones upon a time. But it all good as I am sure that thang you got at home is out getting his sucked up by someone else to. What goes around comes around B*TCH!! See you around in the village girl.
mrs_beaver

Greenville, KY

#12 Jul 9, 2011
ok michelle this is courtney and i never said that u started anything i dont know u nor do i give a shit about u!!!! but it would just be nice for u to keep ur shit to urself.....but im pretty sure ill let her know about what ur posting though and if u have so called pictures then y dont u prove it...what i dont understand is how he could have been with u when he is at home all the time except when he aint workin...y dint u just keep ur legs closed and if he did come over there u should be a better person and tell him to leave but i guess thats all ppl know how to do ne more if f*ck around with everybody it seems to be the new hobby but from now on if u got something to say about me then im on facebook u can find me and say it to me or keep ur f*ckin mouth shut and drop it...bc somebody started this stupid shit about candice bc they are a chicken shit and wont say it to her so the moral of the story is...IF U GOT BEEF...TAKE IT TO THE PERSON..OR CHOKE ON IT ONE!!!!
yep its me michele

United States

#13 Jul 18, 2011
for one i was told you said i started this forum and to my knowledge i was not talkin about you just made a statement sorry you took it the wrong way.. and i have nothin else really to say about the other stuff i do have the picture and can post it if you would like and i did tell him to leave when he showed up at my house unannounced one morning at 730 as my boyfriend was home and that was not cool... but that is all in the past and can care less about all that crap... just to clear it up it is OVER and so long forgotten.. thanks...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guthrie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Janet carr 2 hr trueenough 2
Diane Coursey (Oct '10) Sat be happy 23
Johnny Bear Morgan (Feb '13) Sat do not judge 64
Kristin Cunningham (Apr '14) Apr 24 ranmda 9
jeremy holt vincent -ghost Apr 22 jimbobscousin 2
Whitney Moore Apr 20 Peanut butter 4
Just Keep In Mind Apr 20 Dave 7
More from around the web

Guthrie People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE