sad for elkton
just saying

Oak Grove, KY

#1 Feb 13, 2013
I went to the local grocery to get a few things one day this week, I was amazed to see Danny Stokes with Tommy Moore, Jeff Stokes, Monster Brown and Scott Harris I thought Danny learned a lesson but guess not,and really scary to be in store with these at one time. I guess they shake and bakin in the building out back thats where they all went when I was leaving.
No protection in Elkton anymore..
thehell

Hardinsburg, KY

#2 Feb 13, 2013
if that is true , why not call the police
reese

Tucker, GA

#3 Feb 13, 2013
Yea call the police they need to be put away or go somewhere nobody wants them Round here
hahaha
#5 Feb 13, 2013
Keep ur own nose clean people dont judge dont hate dont discrimate
Toddcountygirl

Hopkinsville, KY

#6 Feb 14, 2013
Why is it against the law for them to shop for groceries in your made up story?
reese

United States

#7 Feb 14, 2013
How do you know that her story is made up they are druggies
whomadeyoujudge

Oak Grove, KY

#8 Feb 15, 2013
first of all just because u seen these men at the store together what gives u the damn right to say they r shakin n bakin? i am a very good friend of danny stokes n he has changed. n if i knew who u were i would smack the hell out of u n that is not a threat i am for real. people make me sick. u get on here and spread ugly lying gossip n u have no idea what u r talking about. tis gossip hurts not only the person u r talking about but also everyone around them. grow up n quit spreading lies.
disel

United States

#9 Feb 15, 2013
Bahhahahhahahahha my father has not changed one bit he is never gonna learn it don't surprise me if he is doing drugs
Well

United States

#10 Mar 14, 2013
What is shakin and bakin? You must know a lot about it yourself you stupid mother*****r can't a man work around here without being accused of this shit and why didn't you call the police you fake ass rat and I don't think they would have been in grocery store eating lunch if they were on meth so why don't you ask one of them what they were doing you scared ass bi***
like to know

Hopkinsville, KY

#11 Apr 8, 2014
just saying wrote:
I went to the local grocery to get a few things one day this week, I was amazed to see Danny Stokes with Tommy Moore, Jeff Stokes, Monster Brown and Scott Harris I thought Danny learned a lesson but guess not,and really scary to be in store with these at one time. I guess they shake and bakin in the building out back thats where they all went when I was leaving.
Anyone know what he drives now Scott Harris.....
Biggie B

Hardinsburg, KY

#12 Apr 9, 2014
yeap, a bicycle
Funny

Paducah, KY

#13 Apr 22, 2014
A silver ranger ?
Well well

Glasgow, KY

#14 Apr 25, 2014
Well wrote:
What is shakin and bakin? You must know a lot about it yourself you stupid mother*****r can't a man work around here without being accused of this shit and why didn't you call the police you fake ass rat and I don't think they would have been in grocery store eating lunch if they were on meth so why don't you ask one of them what they were doing you scared ass bi***
Birds of a feather flock together. That includes methheads.
ranger

Paducah, KY

#15 Jun 8, 2014
What happen to Scott Harris ???
Somethinbad

United States

#17 Aug 15, 2014
What Scott Harris are y'all talking about?
Lisa

United States

#18 Aug 15, 2014
just saying wrote:
And why be scarred of Jeff stokes ? Jeff has changed he has a job ,worked ever day and goes home to his family . Do you not think people can change ? And who r you to say who can live in Elkton ?this is there home town !!if you don't like it Maybe you should move . You need to stop judging people ,only good has the right to judge not you . And what do you no about shake & bake ??i could say you must no something about Meath . Only pusses get on hear and not use there real name and talk bad about people . Jeff is a good hearted , hard working family man now .
mr mackey

Paducah, KY

#19 Aug 19, 2014
mmm kay......
Lisa

United States

#20 Aug 22, 2014
mr mackey wrote:
mmm kay......
What the hell that you trying to saying to say ???
mr mackey

Hopkinsville, KY

#21 Aug 23, 2014
drugs are bad mmm kay......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guthrie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Private swingers club 12 hr Bucher 11
Double Standard in Todd Co. 16 hr GIjoe 22
Addison brown Sat MOTORBOAT 2
Justin Sears (Sep '12) Dec 14 I Hit It 62
Dollar General on Greenville Road is disgusting Dec 14 TC Native 24
Vincent Judd-Rapp (Mar '12) Dec 11 Bout Time 31
Board of education vacancy Dec 10 Friend 18

Guthrie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance