Lewisburg Man Killed in a Motorcycle Collision in Todd County

Sep 13, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Kentucky State Police

The Kentucky State Police is investigating a two-vehicle fatality collision that occurred on Thursday, September 13, 2012 at 6:15 a.m. It occurred at the intersection of KY 181 and KY 848 approximately 3 miles south of Elkton.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 13 of13
bosco jenkins

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2012

it was the preacher of the new church by the dollar store that ran into the motorcycle and killed the guy
elkton resident

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2012

Yes it was an accidents happen. That early in the morning im sure it was hard to see a bike.
t

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2012

Judged:

elkton resident wrote:
Yes it was an accidents happen. That early in the morning im sure it was hard to see a bike.
that makes it ok?
I love you Mitch

Hopkinsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2012

Judged:

It was an accident I have been close to pastor Mitch and his family for years I think if it wasn't for him I would never go to church or even believe. He is an amazing man. He is hurting really bad about the other guy that died but he did stop and didn't see him coming so went. I'm sure I would have done the same thing because who is going to sit at a stop sign forever especially if nothing is coming which makes me think the man on the motorcycle was speeding. I really hope no one uses this thread to hurt my pastor because that would tear me up inside. It was an accident and a very terrible one and it should be left at that.
biker

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2012

Judged:

I love you Mitch wrote:
It was an accident I have been close to pastor Mitch and his family for years I think if it wasn't for him I would never go to church or even believe. He is an amazing man. He is hurting really bad about the other guy that died but he did stop and didn't see him coming so went. I'm sure I would have done the same thing because who is going to sit at a stop sign forever especially if nothing is coming which makes me think the man on the motorcycle was speeding. I really hope no one uses this thread to hurt my pastor because that would tear me up inside. It was an accident and a very terrible one and it should be left at that.
I'm not saying that Mitch was at fault. But don't put all the blame on the biker. There have been too many accidents involving bikes because people do not take the time to make sure nothing is coming. We all need to learn for this and pray for all the families involved and do not place blame because none of us know exactly what happened.
I love you Mitch

Hopkinsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2012

Judged:

I wasn't blaming the biker at all I just said it was possible I mean you are right none of us knows what happened but we do know it was an accident.
truth

Clarkson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

As a matter of fact it was no ones fault. The bike was in between two cars and mitch never saw him when he pulled out.
Citizen

Smiths Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

So who was the man who got killed?
kkp

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

Roger Markwell
RIP

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

The man killed is my family he will be missed please don't post anymore thank you
Anonymous

Hopkinsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

RIP wrote:
The man killed is my family he will be missed please don't post anymore thank you
Agree. A persons death regardless of how it happend does not need to b discussed on thw damn internet both families are in sadness. And no one needs to play the blame game.
gqu

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Well we were just asking not being rude , but theres nothing wrong with that
Biker Mama

Franklin, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

This is so sad, I agree Topix isn't a place to spread any mean comments on especially when someone has lost their lives. IT DOESN'T MATTER THE NATURE OF SOMEONES DEATH OR THERE PASS DOING NO ONE DESERVES TO BE BASHED ON ANY SITE. PRAYING FOR THE BIKERS FAMILY

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 13 of13
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Guthrie Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Guthrie People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••