Eddyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2010

Judged:

chief needs investigated. he has been dirty for a while now. notice a decline in the police doing the jobs in kast few years. used to be young guys keeping drugs off streets. just wondering why the dept has turned into what it has. just hear things in small town and hear dwier is taking $ and evidence. if not shouldnt be a problem to request open audit by public or prosecuters office.
True Citizen

Belton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2011

Judged:

Cool however, if you gonna make accusations about someone at least learn how to spell his name.
Shameful

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Dont people see why Guthrie won't prosper?? While communities around it prosper it stays in ruins!! Mayor change things or let someone else in there who cares. You can do it if you wanted too but you must do a gut check and clean house!! It's disgusting to see the lack of respect for the community but people see things and know things. A chief of police shouldn't be getting drunk at the bar PERIOD! Yes he is human but in line of work most have enough respect to hold higher standard! Mr bob woulda never been seen doing that nor promoted someone who has one of the worst Ways of treating the public and sleeping around with people's wives and girlfriends! It's sad and nobody seems have guts to change it
Really????

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Shameful wrote:
Dont people see why Guthrie won't prosper?? While communities around it prosper it stays in ruins!! Mayor change things or let someone else in there who cares. You can do it if you wanted too but you must do a gut check and clean house!! It's disgusting to see the lack of respect for the community but people see things and know things. A chief of police shouldn't be getting drunk at the bar PERIOD! Yes he is human but in line of work most have enough respect to hold higher standard! Mr bob woulda never been seen doing that nor promoted someone who has one of the worst Ways of treating the public and sleeping around with people's wives and girlfriends! It's sad and nobody seems have guts to change it
Looks like Keith pissed in your Cheerios! Get over it! Keith's a good guy he's no drunk what an idiot you are for bashing him coward Guthrie is in a decline cause turds like you live there! Get a life and some business of your own, no one is perfect including YOU! You want a better Guthrie that's fine but bashing on Topix????? Really????? Says a lot about you.
Fiesty

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Nobody said Keith was bad guy but if people care for him or about him ask him to stop drinking!! He has burnt so many bridges with people and is widely known for his back stabbing gossip. It's even said Bob whittlesey has stated that bringing him back was one of his biggest regrets because kieth spoke poorly of him, a man who Im told was his mentor. My point as citizen of Guthrie is demand more of our community and people who represent it or always be looked at as backwoods trash town. He should look at what he can do to help his community instead of always himself. Anyone who knows him truly knows he will betray at one point or another especially of benefits himself. Self medicating with alcohol? He has beautiful family and had a beautiful set of girls. Idk missed the point stand up for what's right and demand n contribute to cleaner image of Guthrie
Msg to mayor and council

Morganfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Saturday Aug 16

I stumbled across this while looking at Guthrie news online and must say....the mayor should hold people responsible . Cops are human too and have lives, I totally get that but you do have an image to uphold. Can't be chief and hang out at bar, be seen driving after drinking and can't be a sgt and sleep around. Can't be another departments problem child and come work in Guthrie. This is the image I speak of. Can't change what you don't aknowlage

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Guthrie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min Republicans Are S... 150,314
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 2 hr hahahaha 16,128
Penny-Electric Love 9 hr just me 2
Whats your views on Garrett Dye (Sep '11) 17 hr Hajj 121
Aerial Bain 20 hr Haha 1
sad for elkton (Feb '13) Fri Lisa 18
Where did she go? Fri submission 12

Search the Guthrie Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Guthrie Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000