cornerstone realty
really

Owensboro, KY

#2 Mar 29, 2013
It seems you are acting like what you are accusing her of by posting on this site. What a way to lower yourself.
amanda

United States

#3 Mar 29, 2013
Shut up about her! She is nice sweet person and if we ever sell our house she will most definitely be the one to sell it. Why in the world do people feel the need to degrade others on here?
Uh oh

Owensboro, KY

#4 Mar 29, 2013
She is a sweet person on the outside, but her tactics are so sad. Degrading is not the purpose, there are great people that work there I am sure. But to be deceiptful, malicious and two faced is not productive. It is only from experience that I question her intergrity as a professional. Actually, it saddens me that this is her way of life. Very sad.
neighbors

United States

#5 Apr 1, 2013
she is stuck-up and don't care much for her!
friend

United States

#6 Aug 12, 2013
How bout you slack up buddy. I know her personally and that's not at all how she is maybe you had a bad dealing with her because your a low life prick. Nicest women around I'm my opinion would do anything for anybody.
friend

United States

#7 Aug 12, 2013
Oh it's Sisco. It would be great if you learned how to spell.
homer

Hardinsburg, KY

#8 Aug 13, 2013
friend wrote:
Oh it's Sisco. It would be great if you learned how to spell.
Todd co. They can't even spell here own name.
David

Owensboro, KY

#9 Aug 3, 2016
neighbors wrote:
she is stuck-up and don't care much for her!
Just jealous of her success! She has done well for her self. I purchased property from her office and all of them were so Great!
curious

Hopkinsville, KY

#10 Aug 7, 2016
She does a lot for this community. What have you done except sit back and complain on an anonymous site?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guthrie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Private swingers club 15 hr Marvins Gay 10
Red head Wed TODD DUKES 9
Dollar General on Greenville Road is disgusting Tue Rumor 23
Addison brown Tue Skeptical 1
Vincent Judd-Rapp (Mar '12) Dec 11 Bout Time 31
Board of education vacancy Dec 10 Friend 18
jailer election Dec 7 TODD DUKES 12

Guthrie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance