Just wondering

Owensboro, KY

#1 Nov 13, 2012
Does anyone know what happened to Patrick springer since he was found guilty of rape? I know he is on the sex offender list. He cannot be around kids.
Food Giant Cashier

Hopkinsville, KY

#2 Nov 13, 2012
Just wondering wrote:
Does anyone know what happened to Patrick springer since he was found guilty of rape? I know he is on the sex offender list. He cannot be around kids.
Leave the guy alone.... He has paid his debt to society and if the truth be told the evidence was not overwhelming. The victim was recently overheard telling a large group of friends that she accused him of all that stuff because her mother promised her a car if she would say those things. But the mother never honored her end of the agreement so the alleged victim said she is upset with her mother for making her lie and she never got the car that was promised.
Roman Sharp

Hopkinsville, KY

#3 Nov 13, 2012
Patrick is my brother-in-law and a good dude. He's straight. My wife and I like Patrick and he's not as bad as people say he is leave my bro alone and minds your owns bizness
Just wondering

Owensboro, KY

#4 Nov 13, 2012
All I did was ask a question. What,s wrong with that? If you are his brother in law, I know who you must be Bryan. I feel sorry for you , mr. Preacher!
Just wondering

Owensboro, KY

#5 Nov 13, 2012
Food Giant Cashier wrote:
<quoted text> Leave the guy alone.... He has paid his debt to society and if the truth be told the evidence was not overwhelming. The victim was recently overheard telling a large group of friends that she accused him of all that stuff because her mother promised her a car if she would say those things. But the mother never honored her end of the agreement so the alleged victim said she is upset with her mother for making her lie and she never got the car that was promised.
lie lie lie. He was guilty.
I know the truth

Owensboro, KY

#6 Nov 13, 2012
Roman Sharp wrote:
Patrick is my brother-in-law and a good dude. He's straight. My wife and I like Patrick and he's not as bad as people say he is leave my bro alone and minds your owns bizness
she can protect him but how about a preacher, wife that does not even talk to their father. That is real religion. Give me a break.
Confused with this thread

Hopkinsville, KY

#7 Nov 13, 2012
Who is Bryan? Who is a preacher? What's the big deal if someone's wife doesn't talk to their dad? If you are going to post on here, try to make some sense so everyone can follow along :)
I know the truth

Owensboro, KY

#8 Nov 13, 2012
They said Patrick,s brother in law. The only one I know is a so called preacher last name Bryan. He needs to preach to his wife about honoring thy father according to the bible. Off the subject, what is that pervert, Patrick, doing today? Did he find another teenager to sleep with?
I know the truth

Owensboro, KY

#9 Nov 13, 2012
Confused with this thread wrote:
Who is Bryan? Who is a preacher? What's the big deal if someone's wife doesn't talk to their dad? If you are going to post on here, try to make some sense so everyone can follow along :)
what do you mean. You don,t find a big deal with someone not talking to their father? I would give anything if my dad was living and I could talk to him again!
Samantha

Hopkinsville, KY

#10 Nov 13, 2012
I had a crush on Patrick back in high school but I did not know anything about this rape stuff. WOW!
Confused

Hopkinsville, KY

#11 Nov 13, 2012
I know the truth wrote:
<quoted text>what do you mean. You don,t find a big deal with someone not talking to their father? I would give anything if my dad was living and I could talk to him again!
what happened to your dad?
Roman Sharp

Hopkinsville, KY

#12 Nov 13, 2012
No, my name is not Travis Bryan. I am Patricks brother in law roman sharp.
Disgusted

Sparta, TN

#13 Nov 13, 2012
Old subject....... Patrick is guilty and admitted it to several people last year. Roman's wife was part of getting the kids taken away and talks about Patrick and Morgan with her friends and boyfriend. She also talks about Patrick raping her. I have heard that Morgan is having sex with Patrick's brother. The children were taken because the son showed up at school with bruises and several people called in about abuse. Most of the family is ok but both Patrick and Morgan sleep with other people. I guess he can't find a woman to have sex with so sleeps with children.
Isn't there anything better going on in town than this tired old soap opera?
TheTruth

Madisonville, KY

#14 Nov 24, 2012
Yeah, I suppose if that was true she'd have a car right now WOULDN'T SHE?! I suppose if that if she made it up she wouldn't suffer from clinical depression, PTSD or insomnia? I'm sure that if it wasn't true she is the type of person to make it up to destroy someones life because she hated him that much? People who defend him disgust me. His family even deleted the memory off their computer after someone got on his home computer and discovered pictures he had taken (obviously from a window) of her changing! In the history they found where he had searched "How to introduce children to sex" "how to penetrate a 8year old without leaving marks". Neighbors built fences to keep him from stairing at them or their children. She waited so long to report everything because when she tried to report it the first time nothing was done. She felt like there was nothing she could do and gave up. She gave a VERY detailed description on tape. Please explain to me why a 15 year old girl would fabricate such a horrible story then turn around to write a letter to the judge to say "I don't hate him.. I feel sorry for him. he does not understand what he is doing. I know what its like to lose my dad.. I don't want cheyenne or alex to feel that pain, but I will not let the cycle go on." Her family also had audio recordings of patrick threatening them and saying that no one would believe them. He even sent her to the doctor after visiously grabbing her arm so hard she had to wear a sling for 2 weeks. He even went to such lengths as to steal the underwear he had raped her in and place them in her mailbox. I've known her for years. I've seen her cry, I've seen her be so scared to leave her house, I've seen her wake up in a panic in the middle of the night screaming and upset. She is the sweetest, nicest, most wonderful person in the world who loves her dogs and friends and family. I am proud of her for standing up for herself no matter how much it made her want to give up. She's been though stuff that would make a grown man commit suicide. Shes strong and shame on you for not believing because theres "not alot of evidence" if it was you what would you say if some jackass said "nope. your lying, not enough evidence." It amazes me how many people in this town judge others monday-saturday and claim to be christians on sunday. Shes a damn hero if you ask me.
honey booboo

Owensboro, KY

#15 Nov 24, 2012
ya all gotta get this on that jerry springer show. springer on springer action yeah baby! me has gotta see that.Ya all want me ta call em cuz I will I aint scared. Jerry will love this one maybe he will send me some gogo juice for telling him all about this.
Does not make sense

White Plains, KY

#16 Nov 26, 2012
TheTruth wrote:
Yeah, I suppose if that was true she'd have a car right now WOULDN'T SHE?! I suppose if that if she made it up she wouldn't suffer from clinical depression, PTSD or insomnia? I'm sure that if it wasn't true she is the type of person to make it up to destroy someones life because she hated him that much? People who defend him disgust me. His family even deleted the memory off their computer after someone got on his home computer and discovered pictures he had taken (obviously from a window) of her changing! In the history they found where he had searched "How to introduce children to sex" "how to penetrate a 8year old without leaving marks". Neighbors built fences to keep him from stairing at them or their children. She waited so long to report everything because when she tried to report it the first time nothing was done. She felt like there was nothing she could do and gave up. She gave a VERY detailed description on tape. Please explain to me why a 15 year old girl would fabricate such a horrible story then turn around to write a letter to the judge to say "I don't hate him.. I feel sorry for him. he does not understand what he is doing. I know what its like to lose my dad.. I don't want cheyenne or alex to feel that pain, but I will not let the cycle go on." Her family also had audio recordings of patrick threatening them and saying that no one would believe them. He even sent her to the doctor after visiously grabbing her arm so hard she had to wear a sling for 2 weeks. He even went to such lengths as to steal the underwear he had raped her in and place them in her mailbox. I've known her for years. I've seen her cry, I've seen her be so scared to leave her house, I've seen her wake up in a panic in the middle of the night screaming and upset. She is the sweetest, nicest, most wonderful person in the world who loves her dogs and friends and family. I am proud of her for standing up for herself no matter how much it made her want to give up. She's been though stuff that would make a grown man commit suicide. Shes strong and shame on you for not believing because theres "not alot of evidence" if it was you what would you say if some jackass said "nope. your lying, not enough evidence." It amazes me how many people in this town judge others monday-saturday and claim to be christians on sunday. Shes a damn hero if you ask me.
if all of this is true, I think the charge would have been more than 3rd degree rape. I believe he is guilty but I also think it might have been consensual sex. At the age of 15 the girl knows how to say no. Otherwise, it is 1st degree rape. I do not understand how his wife can stand by him. She must be just as sick as he is. There is no way I would lose my kids over ANY man. She should know how much he lies. This is nothing new. He has alwalys been a big LIAR!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guthrie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where is Meagan Davis? (Oct '15) 29 min Justme 11
David Haley 1 hr Justice 2 4
34 Criminal Charges an Free 1 hr itswhoyouknow 1
Smith boys 4 hr Neighbors 3
Who's tuff 8 hr PhatgirlLC 6
Brittny Hurt 20 hr thisclarksvilleguy 7
Need a Sugar Daddy 20 hr sugardaddy 6

Guthrie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Guthrie Mortgages