Just talking

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2012

I hear that Grandon worked a crash on 79 and was too lazy to get the deer out of the road, that later was a factor in a fatal crash... Why is nothing being done about this
Uh oh

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2012

Is that why he is going to Trenton?
Food for thought

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2012

Judged:

That whole department is a joke, when I need help I'll call State Police
Time for justice

Oak Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Dang that really is tragic for the family who lost someone, just because a lazy cop couldnt clear the roadway that's MURDER.
Wondering

Hopkinsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

When was this accident that he worked and left the deer in the road? Also it's not really the officers fault the roadway wasn't cleared. But I do believe that would be the wrecker services job they are the one who is to clear the roadway to make it safe for driving.
Guthrie Native

Hopkinsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Are you talking about the wreck where a young woman was killed because she swerved to avoid the deer and dog that were in the road? If so, that is the 1st accident that was reported on 79 that night, and it's kinda hard to have a road cleared when no one knows about the deer in the road. The person who orginially hit the deer should have made a call but didnt.
Bam son

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2012

Grandon worked a single car vs deer and left the deer in the middle of the road, I know this for a fact.... Then he left, he wasn't the only reason for the fatality.... But only God knows what would have happened if he did move the deer, oh I heard he couldn't cause he had a heart attack or some BS
Bam son

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2012

Wondering wrote:
When was this accident that he worked and left the deer in the road? Also it's not really the officers fault the roadway wasn't cleared. But I do believe that would be the wrecker services job they are the one who is to clear the roadway to make it safe for driving.
The accident that killed the deer was about an hour earlier then the fatality ... No wrecker was called to that one, it's the officers job to close the roadway if he can't make it safe to travel
guthrie native

Hopkinsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

I find it very hard to believe that a accident happened an hr before the fatality accident happened and no one else saw or hit the deer. 79 is never a slow road there is always traffic going by someone would have reported it or moved it for the safety of others. Seems like you have it out for the officer and trying to make him look bad.I will not believe this til I see a police report and speak to the driver who hit the deer.
Haha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2012

guthrie native wrote:
I find it very hard to believe that a accident happened an hr before the fatality accident happened and no one else saw or hit the deer. 79 is never a slow road there is always traffic going by someone would have reported it or moved it for the safety of others. Seems like you have it out for the officer and trying to make him look bad.I will not believe this til I see a police report and speak to the driver who hit the deer.
I'm the one who hit the deer and I heard him tell the the street department to get it the next day, the deer was laying on the yellow lines, victims family is already suing... So Guthrie native shut it up and do some research idiot
Hmm

Cadiz, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

Seem to me that the if your the person that hit the deer and your lazy ass did not clear the road, then the police should know to contact the family and let them file a law suit on you then. I would be ashamed of myself to get on here and admit that I was the one that hit the deer and expected the officer to pick it up for me. What a hypocrite. Just Saying.
Haha wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm the one who hit the deer and I heard him tell the the street department to get it the next day, the deer was laying on the yellow lines, victims family is already suing... So Guthrie native shut it up and do some research idiot
Hmm

Cadiz, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

You have got to be kidding, you hit the deer and your lazy ass expected the officer to clean up YOUR mess. They, The Police, should let the family know that it needs to be going after you in a law suit, instead of the officer. Seems funny that the so-called deer laid in the road and nobody else wrecked. Just saying.
someonewhoknows

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

Judged:

So if the driver that hit the deer was injured in the wreck are they suppose to get out and clear the road? Hell no!! I have NEVER seen a citizen clean up the road after they wreck!! It is the city/county's job to do it and this is ridiculous.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Guthrie Discussions

Search the Guthrie Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 32 min positronium 146,761
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 1 hr Sisterlovenpoofy 1,023
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 2 hr YAS 26,205
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 2 hr pissypoofer 16,124
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 3 hr poofylover 81,560
next TC Sheriff 7 hr justanothervictimoftwhite 52
Tracy White for sheriff 7 hr Appalled 11
•••
•••
•••
Guthrie Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Guthrie Jobs

•••