'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 4,107)

Showing posts 82,121 - 82,140 of144,926
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
anonymouz T

Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

you American liberals are nothing short of ignorant. You have no life. You only have this message forum to help you deal with life. The entire world is laughing at your president. North Korea is laughing at him. Israel is laughing at him. Iran is laughing at him. Russia thinks he is a joke and is laughing at him. Even Americans are laughing at him. Only you ignorant trolls are not laughing at him but you are still afraid because he has failed deeply. Here in Germany we have a saying 'to be dumb as a bundle of bean straw'. You American liberals are that dumb. Your president has betrayed you and you are as dumb as a bundle of bean straw. You still support him but can not find any thing to defend him for.

You are ignorant trolls that have been trolled by the worlds best and most laughed at troller.
countrygirl

Eddyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Oh, the people know who to blame. And we got
tired of the BS, and elected 2xWinner.
BARACK OBAMA
MY MAN.
READ IT AND WEEP "HATERS"
Really

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

FBI May Investigate How Liberal Magazine Got Recording of McConnell Discussing Judd
Intolerant of Idiots

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

You Republican Tea Party Members watch Fox News and call yourself Intelligent? LMAO! That's like saying that RuPaul ain't gay!
HighFive

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
The Iraq War accounts for less than 8 percent of the federal debt held by the public at the end of 2010.
During Bush's Iraq years, 2003-2008, the federal government spent more on education than it did on the Iraq War.
Little-known fact: Obama's failed stimulus program cost more than the Iraq war," Washington Examiner, August 23, 2010.
http://www.ncpa.org/sub/dpd/index.php ...
You call 8% of the federal debt a small number??? If Bush would have passed a healthy economy over to Obama administration, we would'nt need a stimulus now would we. The first 800 billion was used to keep big banks from colapsing while Bush was asleep at the wheel with no regulation of Wallstreet. Realestate freefall and major deflation throughout the economy while wages had allready been in decline for eight years. I dont see how anybody can blame Obama for all of it. Thats just plain sick!
HighFive

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

anonymouz T wrote:
you American liberals are nothing short of ignorant. You have no life. You only have this message forum to help you deal with life. The entire world is laughing at your president. North Korea is laughing at him. Israel is laughing at him. Iran is laughing at him. Russia thinks he is a joke and is laughing at him. Even Americans are laughing at him. Only you ignorant trolls are not laughing at him but you are still afraid because he has failed deeply. Here in Germany we have a saying 'to be dumb as a bundle of bean straw'. You American liberals are that dumb. Your president has betrayed you and you are as dumb as a bundle of bean straw. You still support him but can not find any thing to defend him for.
You are ignorant trolls that have been trolled by the worlds best and most laughed at troller.
Go find another Hitler you can admire!
Really

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

McConnell's office said the FBI is investigating how the senator's campaign office was bugged and who gave the tapes to Mother Jones magazine. The Louisville office of the FBI said it would have no comment "at this time."

The tape of the Feb. 2 strategy session -- released by Mother Jones magazine -- recorded McConnell and his aides devising tactics for discrediting actress Ashley Judd who at the time was widely expected to enter the U.S. Senate race to take on McConnell. She has since decide to not run for office.

But while Judd was mulling the race, McConnell's staff was strategizing that the best way to hurt her candidacy would be to highlight her past struggles with depression and her religious views, according to the tapes.

In the meeting, according to the tape, McConnell is heard saying, "I assume most of you have played the game Whac-A-Mole? This is the Whac-A-Mole period of the campaign…when anybody sticks their head up, do them out."

Mother Jones said the recording was provided to them last week "by a source who requested anonymity."
Whatever

Salyersville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Intolerant of Idiots wrote:
You Republican Tea Party Members watch Fox News and call yourself Intelligent? LMAO! That's like saying that RuPaul ain't gay!
"Intolerant of Idiots" .... meaning you can't stand yourself?
Wake up an smell the roses, go tippy toing through the tulips
or slip in your silk bloomers, if you haven't noticed the whole
country is joining in on the abomination!
countrygirl

Eddyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
"Intolerant of Idiots" .... meaning you can't stand yourself?
Wake up an smell the roses, go tippy toing through the tulips
or slip in your silk bloomers, if you haven't noticed the whole
country is joining in on the abomination!
Gloom and despair and agony!!
Waiyusotan

Versailles, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

cobraman1117 wrote:
<quoted text>
I would not go the inbred route but I agree they are misled as a state as WV is and group them with Mississippi, I am ashamed of these states for who they choose nationally since I was KY born but got to understand these two states has fewer African Americans so they will always put them down as human beings and never vote for them, they would vote Hillary because she is white despite having the same views as Obama but she is white and they relate to white people.
It saddens me but I will no longer visit states like KY and WV as they were once welcoming to us but not in the last twenty years when they projected their shortcomings onto us and would encoutage boycotts since they are as racist as the Southern States they emulate, Virginia and NC are more weloming than them. I hope no one visits those state again.
Words have never been so truly spoken. I agree. I'm a Kentuckian. It's really disheartening.
baaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Gloom and despair and agony!!
The barackalypse is upon us. The entire country is suffering from baracknaphobia, and all you libotards can say is baaaaaaaaaaaaaaa to your blamer in chief. Well, heres to you, baaaaaaaaaaaa

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
baaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>The Stimulus was a huge success compared to the Iraq War Stupid.
LOL, here you go sodoboy, baaaaaaaaaa

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
what dem Vietnam war

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
Oh please enlighten us about what a huge success Obama's stimulus was compared to the democrats Vietnam war. You seem to constantly stop short on your comparisons. I guess that makes your fairy tales sound better (to you) lol Hitlary and Crazy JoeBiden (just to name a few) believed the intelligence they were given concerning Iraq and they voted for yes to engage in that conflict based on that same Intelligence information that Bush received concerning WMD. They continued to support that conflict with their votes until the presidential nominations and then all of a sudden the war became Bush's war. Typical behavior from the liberal, lying, cheating,corrupt democrats.
wtf

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

RuhRoh...when can we expect the knife prohibition, life-saving legacy tour to begin? Here's the next available crisis for the democrats to use and abuse. Now Hollywood is attempting to create a crisis for our country and are demanding that their pal Obama take immediate action. Seems the Hollywood "stars" want to be able to do their illegal drugs without fear of incarceration by the Feds. Beyonce is shaking her booty and Eva Longoria is batting her fake eyelashes and the prez will be spellbound again. Those talented (lol) Kardashian idiots are front and center on this crusade along with Ludacris and just about the entire Hollywood gang.

Hey uncle flabby, seems your confident Hollywood wannabe's and the dems are very, very afraid of Mitch McConnell for some reason. Bugging his office? Is this the dems version of Watergate? Wussygate? Using Hollywood women to try and keep Dirty Harry Reid in his position to stall all bills the libs don't like from coming to the Senate floor?

Can you spell "desperation", uncle flabby? Might want to learn the meaning of your party's motto.
Ester

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

baaaaaaaaaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, a great success, 7.7% unemployment, 15% out of work and not looking, economy starting to recede again, oblamercare causing layoffs and reduced hours for part time workers, LOLOL, baaaaaaaaaa, you libtards are stupider than a bag of rocks,
I really don't think it is right for YOU to insult rocks or to compare them in that way. Rocks have and will always have a purpose on the universe.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Really wrote:
McConnell's office said the FBI is investigating how the senator's campaign office was bugged and who gave the tapes to Mother Jones magazine. The Louisville office of the FBI said it would have no comment "at this time."
The tape of the Feb. 2 strategy session -- released by Mother Jones magazine -- recorded McConnell and his aides devising tactics for discrediting actress Ashley Judd who at the time was widely expected to enter the U.S. Senate race to take on McConnell. She has since decide to not run for office.
But while Judd was mulling the race, McConnell's staff was strategizing that the best way to hurt her candidacy would be to highlight her past struggles with depression and her religious views, according to the tapes.
In the meeting, according to the tape, McConnell is heard saying, "I assume most of you have played the game Whac-A-Mole? This is the Whac-A-Mole period of the campaign…when anybody sticks their head up, do them out."
Mother Jones said the recording was provided to them last week "by a source who requested anonymity."
A BLATANT violation of the Fourth Amendment
Bugging ... seriously ...

Watergate AGAIN!
Ohhhhhhh k ...

You can't "record" the police ...
BUT ...
someone bugs a Senators office!

Priceless ....
AverageRock

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Ester wrote:
<quoted text>
I really don't think it is right for YOU to insult rocks or to compare them in that way. Rocks have and will always have a purpose on the universe.
Thanks Ester! I started out as a rock, and 50 years later I'm still a rock. I have no affiliation to Libtards or Dimocrats.
I don't vote at all, if I did I sure as hell won't vote for a Dimocrat, I AM SMARTER THAN THAT.

Hey, someone's playin the Stones, CRANK it up!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
The stimulus didn't do ANYTHING sweetheart! The Iraq War removed a dictator who killed thousands and thousands of his own people and was a constant threat in the middle east.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Waiyusotan wrote:
<quoted text>Words have never been so truly spoken. I agree. I'm a Kentuckian. It's really disheartening.
I totally disagree! I am a Kentuckian and very proud of my State.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

HighFive wrote:
<quoted text>You call 8% of the federal debt a small number??? If Bush would have passed a healthy economy over to Obama administration, we would'nt need a stimulus now would we. The first 800 billion was used to keep big banks from colapsing while Bush was asleep at the wheel with no regulation of Wallstreet. Realestate freefall and major deflation throughout the economy while wages had allready been in decline for eight years. I dont see how nybody can blame Obama for all of it. Thats just plain sick!
Libs are just unable to face reality. All they ever do is blame Bush. Read the TRUTH!!!
----------

Peter Wehner points out what should be obvious for anyone with a functioning memory – that George W. Bush gave us six years of economic growth,and the subprime crisis was just as much (if not more) the Democrats fault as it was the G.O.P.’s. Also Obama knew (or should have known) what he was getting into, and instead of manning up to it, like the spoiled child that he is (combined with a massive ego and sense of entitlement) all he can do is throw tantrums and point his figure at his predecessor. For all his many faults, George W. Bush on his worst day is so far superior to Barack Obama in his handling of the economy or world affairs.

In the wake of a recession that began roughly seven weeks after President Bush took office, America experienced six years of uninterrupted economic growth and a record 52 straight months of job creation that produced more than 8 million new jobs. During the Bush presidency, the unemployment rate averaged 5.3 percent. We saw labor-productivity gains that averaged 2.5 percent annually — a rate that exceeds the averages of the 1970s, 1980s, and 1990s. Real after-tax income per capita increased by more than 11 percent. And from 2000 to 2007, real GDP grew by more than 17 percent, a gain of nearly $2.1 trillion.

As for Obama’s claim that Bush “turned a budget surplus into a deficit”: by January 2001, when Bush was inaugurated, the budget surpluses were already evaporating as the economy was skidding toward recession (it officially began in March 2001). Combined with the devastating economic effects of 9/11, when we lost around 1 million jobs over 90 days, the surplus went into deficit.

Democrats bear the majority of the blame for blocking reforms that could have mitigated the effects of the housing crisis, which in turn led to the broader financial crisis.

The Bush administration warned as early as April 2001 that Fannie and Freddie were too large and overleveraged and that their failure “could cause strong repercussions in financial markets, affecting federally insured entities and economic activity” well beyond housing. Bush’s plan would have subjected Fannie and Freddie to the kinds of federal regulation that banks, credit unions, and savings and loans have to comply with. In addition, Republican Richard Shelby, then chairman of the Senate Banking Committee, pushed for comprehensive GSE (government-sponsored enterprises) reform in 2005. And who blocked these efforts at reforming Fannie and Freddie? Democrats such as Christopher Dodd and Representative Barney Frank, along with the then-junior senator from Illinois, Barack Obama, who backed Dodd’s threat of a filibuster (Obama was the third-largest recipient of campaign gifts from Fannie and Freddie employees in 2004).

http://www.theblogmocracy.com/2010/08/17/in-a...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 82,121 - 82,140 of144,926
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Guthrie Discussions

Search the Guthrie Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 8 hr EASTER 26,172
Who's the little Blond that works at KFB in Elkton 8 hr Bojangles 6
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 14 hr NO NO 81,552
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 16 hr BIG_STEVIE 450
Hottest Guy in Todd County (Jul '11) Fri miss you 72
Cameron montgomery Fri people are dumb 2
Peyton Byrns (Apr '11) Fri Old friend 12
•••
•••
•••
Guthrie Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Guthrie Jobs

•••