'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 182247 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

wtf

Georgetown, KY

#52342 Oct 9, 2012
Cornered Cat wrote:
Obama,Hillary dropped the ball !. setting people up to get killed . Impeach Obama ,fire Hillary jail time for Holder .
Then you have to execute Bush and Cheney for 911.
wtf

Georgetown, KY

#52343 Oct 9, 2012
youre outta here in Nov wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep up the good work wtf. You are better at sending people running to vote republican than any ads on television and radio could ever be! Romney appreciates your stupidity and so do we. Keep talking and stay stupid!! Thanks.
You are from Glasgow....lmfao

Dumbass!
reddiD

Clay City, KY

#52344 Oct 9, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess no one has a brain TPR!!! LMAO
I was not aware that believing in God and Science made you a weirdo. I guess I am one too! LOL
ME TOO!!!!!!
youre outta here in Nov

Glasgow, KY

#52345 Oct 9, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>So Bush lied about that too.
Great news.
Nope...the great news is that you are still talking and you are still stupid!
wtf

Georgetown, KY

#52346 Oct 9, 2012
youre outta here in Nov wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope...the great news is that you are still talking and you are still stupid!
Great news that you are still in Glasgow with the rest of the dipshits.
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

#52347 Oct 9, 2012
Shadowlands wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't speak for "you all". I only speak for myself. The margin of error is the same regardless of who is "leading". And save yourself a few keystrokes, those !!! don't add anything.
They add something for me!!!!!!!!!!
Jay

Paris, TN

#52348 Oct 9, 2012
what wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I don't know...wonder what the families of the 4 murdered Americans in Libya on Sept 11th think about it? Wanna ask them? If you want to know anything about that terrorist attack on Obama's watch you will have to ask the families of the victims because the Obama administration sure is tight-lipped on the subject now that they've had to admit the youtube movie didn't have anything to do with those murders.
Those things aren't very important to you people, are they, wtf? Y'all are more into SNL and BigBird shit, huh?
Agree. Did the president address the nation and express his sincere and deepest sympathy for the families and parents of the four who were murdered in the middle east? Who are the wives, parents and children of these men???

Apparently he would rather spend his campaign money on stupid Big Bird ads rather than admit that we were attacked on 9-11 in a pre-planned terrorist attack on our embassy and American citizens. Isn't it interesting how he avoids this issue yet, he found it more significant and timely to address the nation expressing his sincere and deepest sympathy for the family of, and death of, Trayvon Martin.

Pathetic!
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

#52349 Oct 9, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree. Did the president address the nation and express his sincere and deepest sympathy for the families and parents of the four who were murdered in the middle east? Who are the wives, parents and children of these men???
Apparently he would rather spend his campaign money on stupid Big Bird ads rather than admit that we were attacked on 9-11 in a pre-planned terrorist attack on our embassy and American citizens. Isn't it interesting how he avoids this issue yet, he found it more significant and timely to address the nation expressing his sincere and deepest sympathy for the family of, and death of, Trayvon Martin.
Pathetic!
You know I hadn't really thought about that, but there hasn't been an iota of information about these people. He can't embarrass himself by bringing it up! So very sad!!!!

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#52350 Oct 9, 2012
Shadowlands wrote:
<quoted text>
Not surprisingly, both you and Cato are wrong.
http://www.factcheck.org/2010/12/let-the-dist...
The new health care panel, which the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office estimates would save $28 billion from 2015 to 2019, is designed to slow the growth of Medicare spending. The board must come up with "detailed proposals to reduce per capita Medicare spending in years when spending is expected to exceed targeted levels," beginning in 2015, writes Washington and Lee University School of Law Professor Timothy S. Jost in a May article for the New England Journal of Medicine.
But the board cannot propose any " ‘death panel’-like rationing," as falsely claimed by Palin.(Yes, it was Palin who popularized the term "death panel" during the health care debate last year. At that time, she used the phrase in reference to another health care proposal — although she was wrong then, too, as we wrote.)
The fact is, the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act specifically states on page 490 that the advisory board "shall not include any recommendation to ration health care, raise revenues or Medicare beneficiary premiums."
Now, read that last sentence slowly.
Let's apply some real-world facts here:

What happens to the statement "the advisory board 'shall not include any recommendation to ration health care, raise revenues or Medicare beneficiary premiums'" when the Democrats discover money doesn't grow on trees, and there isn't another country to put our government on its welfare roles?

If the government controls health care, and the government runs out of money, what goddam idiot would conclude the government won't ration health care, which will include death panels?
You idiot Democrats can't just walk into Ben Bernanke's office and tell him to print up some health care.

Sorry to invoke the real world into your hippy pipe dream....
wtf

Georgetown, KY

#52351 Oct 9, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Pathetic!
Uhhh...Bush never attended one single Funeral of any dead Soldiers in 8 years.
Shadowlands

Paducah, KY

#52352 Oct 9, 2012
Bad Lands wrote:
<quoted text>
Former obama czar we need death panels
conservatives so palin was right
The Democrats promise that a government health care system will reduce the cost of health care, but as the economist Thomas Sowell has pointed out, government health care will not reduce the cost; it will simply refuse to pay the cost.
http://twitchy.com/2012/09/29/former-obama-cz...
Interesting and amusing forum posts from twitchy and Sowell's opinions are always fun to read. However, the law is clear.

"Death panels" are a made up trope to scare the ill-informed.
Syl

Ashland, KY

#52353 Oct 9, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Are all conservaturds gay?
Why do you ask?
Shadowlands

Paducah, KY

#52354 Oct 9, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
What happens to the statement "the advisory board 'shall not include any recommendation to ration health care, raise revenues or Medicare beneficiary premiums'" when the Democrats discover money doesn't grow on trees, and there isn't another country to put our government on its welfare roles?
If the government controls health care, and the government runs out of money, what goddam idiot would conclude the government won't ration health care, which will include death panels?
You idiot Democrats can't just walk into Ben Bernanke's office and tell him to print up some health care.
Be afraid. Be very afraid.
Shadowlands

Paducah, KY

#52355 Oct 9, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
They add something for me!!!!!!!!!!
Careful you don't hyperventilate and pass out.
Shadowlands

Paducah, KY

#52356 Oct 9, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how the government never seems to have a problem coming up with money to kill people and blow up things....
American Lady

Danville, KY

#52357 Oct 9, 2012
A lot of these DUMB 'libs' have a willful blindness to the facts we have been presenting. They can not own up to being overcome with a constant worship of their dear leader for the 'false' hopey-changey effect he pulled on America.

With their deliberate ignorance, they will continue this charade, to hide this, even to the detriment of ALL Americans, in our Country, and in our embassies around the world.

I'm not sure, even, if some of them, in their ignorance, know that when these people attack these embassies, that it's the SAME as attacking The United States of America! America OWNS the property these embassies sit on! It is "sovereign" ground...
And now Lara Logan is calling out the admin about the taliban and its lie
Please God
Protect Lara Logan
frank

Oakland, CA

#52358 Oct 9, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
If he did have sons I'm sure Obama would tell us they would look like soldiers. LMMFAO!
Huh?
Michigander

Ann Arbor, MI

#52359 Oct 9, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>I am sorry I forgot you are too damn stupid to read.
Terrorist Attacks under Repubtards= 4
Terrorist Attacks under press. Obama= 0
Now do you understand dipshit?
Hey retard, yes you wtf,

Democrats: 11, Republicans: 0

Terrorist attacks under democrats:

-September 11, 2012, Benghazi, killed 4 Americans.(But can't call that a terrorist attack because it is an election year and democrats don't want to admit it.

-October 12, 2000, USS Cole, killed 19 U.S. sailors, injured 39
-August 7, 1998 U.S. Embassy in Kenya
-August 7, 1998 U.S. Embassy in Tanzania
-June 21, 1998 - Rocket-propelled grenades explode near the U.S. embassy in Beirut.

-July 27, 1996 - A pipe bomb explodes during the Olympic games in Atlanta,

-June 25, 1996 - A bomb aboard a fuel truck explodes outside a U.S. air force installation in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia. 19 U.S. military personnel are killed in the Khubar Towers housing facility, and 515 are wounded, including 240 Americans.

-Nov. 13, 1995 - A car-bomb in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia kills seven people, five of them American military and civilian advisers for National Guard training.

-April 19, 1995 - A car bomb destroys the Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City, killing 168 people and wounding over 600.

-February 1993 - attack against the world trade center kills six and wounded 1,042.

Although you are not smart enough to see it, Bush inherited 9/11 from Clinton. It happened only 8 months into the Bush presidency and is the direct result of lack of national security policy for the previous 8 years.
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

#52360 Oct 9, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Uhhh...Bush never attended one single Funeral of any dead Soldiers in 8 years.
President Bush headed to Walter Reed Army Medical Center on Monday to meet with wounded soldiers ahead of the Christmas holiday, but that's only the latest activity in a wide-ranging effort the president has made to comfort the families of the fallen.

According to The Washington Times, the self-described "comforter in chief" said it's his duty as president to try to help as "best as I humanly can a loved one who is in anguish."

The Times notes that people familiar with Bush's routine say he has written letters personally to every one of the families of the more than 4,000 troops who have died in Afghanistan and Iraq. The task has taken a toll, and Bush has relied on his wife, Laura, for emotional support, he said.

"I lean on the Almighty and Laura," the president told the Times. "She has been very reassuring, very calming."

Vice President Cheney has also met with family members of soldiers who have died.

Bush has met with more than 500 families of troops killed in action and with more than 950 wounded veterans, often during private sessions, White House spokesman Carlton Carroll told the newspap
Michigander

Ann Arbor, MI

#52361 Oct 9, 2012
American Lady wrote:
A lot of these DUMB 'libs' have a willful blindness to the facts we have been presenting. They can not own up to being overcome with a constant worship of their dear leader for the 'false' hopey-changey effect he pulled on America.
With their deliberate ignorance, they will continue this charade, to hide this, even to the detriment of ALL Americans, in our Country, and in our embassies around the world.
I'm not sure, even, if some of them, in their ignorance, know that when these people attack these embassies, that it's the SAME as attacking The United States of America! America OWNS the property these embassies sit on! It is "sovereign" ground...
And now Lara Logan is calling out the admin about the taliban and its lie
Please God
Protect Lara Logan
Hey American Lady, you are wasting your time on this left coast california lib, you have a lot to offer, why don't you just ignore him and focus on the semi-smart ones, that is, those libs that might wake up before the election. There are some libs out there that are only libs because their parents were and they have not fully converted over to the dark side. Those left coasters have destroyed their own state and they want to bring the rest of the country down with them. Keep stating facts!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guthrie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Zone 1 and New jack City Thu jstreet 4
children's corner Thu case 4
tommys used cars Wed rob 1
Kim Rogers (Oct '14) May 19 Townie 6
pretty girl May 19 big john 1
Bo Moody May 18 Youhavenoidea 12
ksp May 18 Mad as HELL 1
More from around the web

Guthrie People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE