'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 2,375)

Showing posts 47,481 - 47,500 of144,996
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
did u know

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Call Me Justin Case wrote:
Romney's Son Signed Abortion Contract
When Mitt Romney's son Tagg and his wife had twins through a surrogate this year, the contract had a clause giving them the right to tell the woman to have an abortion. "In the event the child is determined to be physiologically, genetically or chromosomally abnormal, the decision to abort or not to abort is to be made by the intended parents," the contract states. "In such a case the surrogate agrees to abort, or not to abort, in accordance with the intended parents' decision." Mitt Romney paid some of the expenses connected with the agreement, the gossip site TMZ claims. Attorney Bill Handel claimed the clause was included in the contract by mistake.
Ryan would make Romney grandchildren illegal

The hypocrisies just keep coming, folks.

Fact: More than one Romney grandchild has been conceived using artificial insemination (IVF).

Fact: Veep candidate Ryan's "Sanctity of Human Life Act" would outlaw IV, essentially making criminals out of the Romney sons and their wives who used it to conceive and Romney for paying for the procedures!

How do you expect Romney will handle this not-so-little dilemma
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

did u know wrote:
<quoted text>
The hypocrisies just keep coming, folks.
Fact: More than one Romney grandchild has been conceived using artificial insemination (IVF).
Fact: Veep candidate Ryan's "Sanctity of Human Life Act" would outlaw IV, essentially making criminals out of the Romney sons and their wives who used it to conceive and Romney for paying for the procedures!
How do you expect Romney will handle this not-so-little dilemma
----------

hahahahahahahahhahahhahaha
rotflmbo..........over and over !!!!!!!!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

WHOSE "grandchildren would" they be?

STILL rotflmbo !!!
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow...slow down old girl. You are in the strokin' out stage of life. We'd hate to lose you. You spend too much time in the checkout lane at Walmart. That's all you seem to know or connect with so that makes everybody a Wally World cashier in your eyes. You really should go to more places than your mammy's basement and Wally World and the Blood Bank to get your booze/crack money.
You're having the time of your life right now? Oh my! I guess you were hoping we would believe that and just be so jealous. The only life you have is in the pretend world of the internet where you can be a fat slob and an old lady but pass yourself off as a hardworking rich man and stupid enough to believe it's working. O-tay spewie, we believe you. We really do! LMMFAO. You are our favorite idiot uncle spewtub. Calm down, take your little purple pills, toot that nose and swallow pretty boy. We won't have anyone to make fun of if you stroke out on us.
...... Another unstable one here, I'll make this one quick, as usual, it doesn't take much for these tools.

Please pay attention this time Sybil..... I never said I was rich. I worked a union job right out of highschool and retired. Simple as that. You have me mistaken for the your buddies on here who claim to be professors, special forces, cable company owner, those tools. Please try to keep up. I know it's hard to get the simple things for you people. And if you really need to know what I've been doing the last week, just ask. It wasn't a real big deal. But to someone who really does live life through the Internet, guess that's all you have? Other people's enjoyment wishing you had a life?
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Sybil...... Please get all your personalities in line before you post. Have a group meeting maybe?? ROTFLMAO
did u know

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
WHOSE "grandchildren would" they be?
STILL rotflmbo !!!
The Tax Payers.........so I guess that leaves you in the clesr since you are part of the 47%
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

did u know wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, any person that believes the Mormon crap is not a logical person!
Someone with his mentality much less his refusal to come clean on his tax records shows us a Man with issues to be leary of!!!

Ditto:

Any person that believes the Muslim crap, call to prayer is the sweetest sound they ever heard is not a logical person!

Someone with that mentality much less his refusal to come clean about his whole past shows us a Man with issues to be leery of!!!
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Strapping the family dog to the roof of the car says volumes of the Romney character.
Eating your dog says volumes of the Obama character!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry, what??
Tea Party Republican

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
Sybil...... Please get all your personalities in line before you post. Have a group meeting maybe?? ROTFLMAO
New Gallup numbers show registered voters overwhelmingly considered Romney the winner of the debate in Denver. Seventy-two percent gave Romney the win, while 20 percent said Obama did the better job. Gallup reported the 52-point victory is the biggest the polling firm has ever measured -- the closest was Bill Clinton's 42-point win over George H.W. Bush in a 1992 debate.
This is the ‘left leaning’ Gallup! From MSNBC! How does this make you feel? As a stupid ass Obamacrat, you have to be scared! All your ‘Girlfriends” can’t bail Obama out, huh? I find it as refreshing as a rainbow, don’t you? Talk, till Nov 6! I will be waiting to see what you have to say on Nov 7? So “BIG MAN” see you on Nov 7!!!!!!!
frank

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Talking stupid nonsense as is customary by right-wingnuz morons! The Republican Congress has cut security funding by $300 mil in spite of Ambassador Chris Stevens’ request for increasing U.S. Foreign Service security and International Development staffing levels. As well as repeated analysis by the Government Accountability Office, the investigative arm of Congress, indicating that our embassies are critically understaffed and lacks security!

Romney’s slogan “Keep America American” is the same slogan the KKK used back in the twenties! Romney is the ultimate chicken hawk – no one in his family, past or present, who has ever worn a uniform and this guy wants to be in charge of the military?!!
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
One unstable one after another!!!! It's just nuts what these people say!!

I have to question why they're allowed to vote. We don't let people like this care for our children. We don't let people like this sensitive information or systems. But we let the nutballs vote. Felons can't. Crazy can.
Hey

Broken Arrow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

frank wrote:
Talking stupid nonsense as is customary by right-wingnuz morons! The Republican Congress has cut security funding by $300 mil in spite of Ambassador Chris Stevens’ request for increasing U.S. Foreign Service security and International Development staffing levels. As well as repeated analysis by the Government Accountability Office, the investigative arm of Congress, indicating that our embassies are critically understaffed and lacks security!
Romney’s slogan “Keep America American” is the same slogan the KKK used back in the twenties! Romney is the ultimate chicken hawk – no one in his family, past or present, who has ever worn a uniform and this guy wants to be in charge of the military?!!
When did you say Obama served again???

And if anyone in his family ever served it was in Kenya(Africa) not the USA..
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Tea Party Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
New Gallup numbers show registered voters overwhelmingly considered Romney the winner of the debate in Denver. Seventy-two percent gave Romney the win, while 20 percent said Obama did the better job. Gallup reported the 52-point victory is the biggest the polling firm has ever measured -- the closest was Bill Clinton's 42-point win over George H.W. Bush in a 1992 debate.
This is the ‘left leaning’ Gallup! From MSNBC! How does this make you feel? As a stupid ass Obamacrat, you have to be scared! All your ‘Girlfriends” can’t bail Obama out, huh? I find it as refreshing as a rainbow, don’t you? Talk, till Nov 6! I will be waiting to see what you have to say on Nov 7? So “BIG MAN” see you on Nov 7!!!!!!!
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2012/...

I know you won't get why I posted the link. That's the fun part. Because its so obvious lol

There he go boy! Glad you've figured out who the man was!
repubtards suck

Richmond, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

race-day wrote:
well they both are out for that taxpayer check, they will get.
ASK THIS QUESTION. which one is willing to do this job for free?
guys like these don't care about the check for being prez.what you have to ask is why would they take a pay cut unless the agenda they run will make them money lets see! most of congress rich! Obama rich, Romney damn filthy rich who sales office supply's?Romney!who buys office supply's? in large quantity's? the gov't! if Romney wins I predict that staples stock will double! with even more tax breaks they all make a small fortune but who makes the most? Romney!( this guy is sick of rich assholes bidding for me) I need to see a really good person step up and be what the people of this country!! the one we live in need them to be till then baaaaaaaaaaaaa sheep
BLAHBLAH

Dimondale, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

frank wrote:
I find it interesting that someone from gayland S.F. bay area, especially Oakland, would have any input on the military, especially since the Obama administration has practially dismantled it. Maybe you should go back across the bay and consult with the other left coast libs on how best to handle the defeat you will observe in November. Maybe holding hands in a circle down on Market Street singing Kumbaya might be some form of stress relief. For your entertainment I have included the Obama and democrap theme song. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

GO TEA PARTY!!!!!
Hey

Broken Arrow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
One unstable one after another!!!! It's just nuts what these people say!!
I have to question why they're allowed to vote. We don't let people like this care for our children. We don't let people like this sensitive information or systems. But we let the nutballs vote. Felons can't. Crazy can.
Are you refering to the Obama leaks there Tabatha??

Former special forces officers slam Obama over leaks on bin Laden killing By Dugald McConnell and Brian Todd, CNN
updated 10:36 AM EDT, Fri August 17, 2012
Ex-SEALs Slam Obama STORY HIGHLIGHTS
The ad also includes former Navy SEALs
Former military officers accuse Obama of disclosing successful secret operations..

(CNN)-- A web video featuring former special forces officers accuses President Barack Obama of taking too much credit for the killing of Osama bin Laden and allowing classified information about the raid to become public.
Boot Hill

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2012/...
I know you won't get why I posted the link. That's the fun part. Because its so obvious lol
There he go boy! Glad you've figured out who the man was!
real clear tardation spew poll .
BLAHBLAH

Dimondale, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Hey everyone, I just found the latest democrap theme song, check it out!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
repubtards suck

Richmond, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

I guess they didn't like Romney in mass. it's embarrassing they voted against one of their own thats always a sign that he ain't worth a damn!!!! baaaaa sheep

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 47,481 - 47,500 of144,996
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Guthrie Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Guthrie Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••