'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Jay

Paris, TN

#52139 Oct 8, 2012
did u know wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, any person that believes the Mormon crap is not a logical person!
Someone with his mentality much less his refusal to come clean on his tax records shows us a Man with issues to be leary of!!!

Ditto:

Any person that believes the Muslim crap, call to prayer is the sweetest sound they ever heard is not a logical person!

Someone with that mentality much less his refusal to come clean about his whole past shows us a Man with issues to be leery of!!!
Jay

Paris, TN

#52140 Oct 8, 2012
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Strapping the family dog to the roof of the car says volumes of the Romney character.
Eating your dog says volumes of the Obama character!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#52141 Oct 8, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry, what??
Tea Party Republican

Abingdon, VA

#52142 Oct 8, 2012
Uncle Tab wrote:
Sybil...... Please get all your personalities in line before you post. Have a group meeting maybe?? ROTFLMAO
New Gallup numbers show registered voters overwhelmingly considered Romney the winner of the debate in Denver. Seventy-two percent gave Romney the win, while 20 percent said Obama did the better job. Gallup reported the 52-point victory is the biggest the polling firm has ever measured -- the closest was Bill Clinton's 42-point win over George H.W. Bush in a 1992 debate.
This is the ‘left leaning’ Gallup! From MSNBC! How does this make you feel? As a stupid ass Obamacrat, you have to be scared! All your ‘Girlfriends” can’t bail Obama out, huh? I find it as refreshing as a rainbow, don’t you? Talk, till Nov 6! I will be waiting to see what you have to say on Nov 7? So “BIG MAN” see you on Nov 7!!!!!!!
frank

Oakland, CA

#52143 Oct 8, 2012
Talking stupid nonsense as is customary by right-wingnuz morons! The Republican Congress has cut security funding by $300 mil in spite of Ambassador Chris Stevens’ request for increasing U.S. Foreign Service security and International Development staffing levels. As well as repeated analysis by the Government Accountability Office, the investigative arm of Congress, indicating that our embassies are critically understaffed and lacks security!

Romney’s slogan “Keep America American” is the same slogan the KKK used back in the twenties! Romney is the ultimate chicken hawk – no one in his family, past or present, who has ever worn a uniform and this guy wants to be in charge of the military?!!
Uncle Tab

United States

#52144 Oct 8, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
One unstable one after another!!!! It's just nuts what these people say!!

I have to question why they're allowed to vote. We don't let people like this care for our children. We don't let people like this sensitive information or systems. But we let the nutballs vote. Felons can't. Crazy can.
Hey

Broken Arrow, OK

#52145 Oct 8, 2012
frank wrote:
Talking stupid nonsense as is customary by right-wingnuz morons! The Republican Congress has cut security funding by $300 mil in spite of Ambassador Chris Stevens’ request for increasing U.S. Foreign Service security and International Development staffing levels. As well as repeated analysis by the Government Accountability Office, the investigative arm of Congress, indicating that our embassies are critically understaffed and lacks security!
Romney’s slogan “Keep America American” is the same slogan the KKK used back in the twenties! Romney is the ultimate chicken hawk – no one in his family, past or present, who has ever worn a uniform and this guy wants to be in charge of the military?!!
When did you say Obama served again???

And if anyone in his family ever served it was in Kenya(Africa) not the USA..
Uncle Tab

United States

#52146 Oct 8, 2012
Tea Party Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
New Gallup numbers show registered voters overwhelmingly considered Romney the winner of the debate in Denver. Seventy-two percent gave Romney the win, while 20 percent said Obama did the better job. Gallup reported the 52-point victory is the biggest the polling firm has ever measured -- the closest was Bill Clinton's 42-point win over George H.W. Bush in a 1992 debate.
This is the ‘left leaning’ Gallup! From MSNBC! How does this make you feel? As a stupid ass Obamacrat, you have to be scared! All your ‘Girlfriends” can’t bail Obama out, huh? I find it as refreshing as a rainbow, don’t you? Talk, till Nov 6! I will be waiting to see what you have to say on Nov 7? So “BIG MAN” see you on Nov 7!!!!!!!
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2012/...

I know you won't get why I posted the link. That's the fun part. Because its so obvious lol

There he go boy! Glad you've figured out who the man was!
repubtards suck

Richmond, IN

#52147 Oct 8, 2012
race-day wrote:
well they both are out for that taxpayer check, they will get.
ASK THIS QUESTION. which one is willing to do this job for free?
guys like these don't care about the check for being prez.what you have to ask is why would they take a pay cut unless the agenda they run will make them money lets see! most of congress rich! Obama rich, Romney damn filthy rich who sales office supply's?Romney!who buys office supply's? in large quantity's? the gov't! if Romney wins I predict that staples stock will double! with even more tax breaks they all make a small fortune but who makes the most? Romney!( this guy is sick of rich assholes bidding for me) I need to see a really good person step up and be what the people of this country!! the one we live in need them to be till then baaaaaaaaaaaaa sheep
BLAHBLAH

Lansing, MI

#52148 Oct 8, 2012
frank wrote:
I find it interesting that someone from gayland S.F. bay area, especially Oakland, would have any input on the military, especially since the Obama administration has practially dismantled it. Maybe you should go back across the bay and consult with the other left coast libs on how best to handle the defeat you will observe in November. Maybe holding hands in a circle down on Market Street singing Kumbaya might be some form of stress relief. For your entertainment I have included the Obama and democrap theme song. Enjoy!

GO TEA PARTY!!!!!
Hey

Broken Arrow, OK

#52149 Oct 8, 2012
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to question why they're allowed to vote. We don't let people like this care for our children. We don't let people like this sensitive information or systems. But we let the nutballs vote. Felons can't. Crazy can.
Are you refering to the Obama leaks there Tabatha??

Former special forces officers slam Obama over leaks on bin Laden killing By Dugald McConnell and Brian Todd, CNN
updated 10:36 AM EDT, Fri August 17, 2012
Ex-SEALs Slam Obama STORY HIGHLIGHTS
The ad also includes former Navy SEALs
Former military officers accuse Obama of disclosing successful secret operations..

(CNN)-- A web video featuring former special forces officers accuses President Barack Obama of taking too much credit for the killing of Osama bin Laden and allowing classified information about the raid to become public.
Boot Hill

Elkhorn City, KY

#52150 Oct 8, 2012
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you won't get why I posted the link. That's the fun part. Because its so obvious lol
real clear tardation spew poll .
BLAHBLAH

Lansing, MI

#52151 Oct 8, 2012
Hey everyone, I just found the latest democrap theme song, check it out!!!!

repubtards suck

Richmond, IN

#52153 Oct 8, 2012
I guess they didn't like Romney in mass. it's embarrassing they voted against one of their own thats always a sign that he ain't worth a damn!!!! baaaaa sheep
Uncle Tab

United States

#52155 Oct 8, 2012
BLAHBLAH wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it interesting that someone from gayland S.F. bay area, especially Oakland, would have any input on the military, especially since the Obama administration has practially dismantled it. Maybe you should go back across the bay and consult with the other left coast libs on how best to handle the defeat you will observe in November. Maybe holding hands in a circle down on Market Street singing Kumbaya might be some form of stress relief. For your entertainment I have included the Obama and democrap theme song. Enjoy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =LCV0YXXyuHcXX
GO TEA PARTY!!!!!
Is there still a tea party???? Thought that mess was over?

Honestly.... Who is the tea party candidate??? I really don't know.

That's how much the tea party matters.
Tea Party Republican

Abingdon, VA

#52156 Oct 8, 2012
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't click on links, and you are not a man!Timber line boots and Mullets does not change that, You allways told me to grow a pair, Dont you wish you could?
Uncle Tab

United States

#52157 Oct 8, 2012
Sybil.... Which one of your questions you want me to answer? I'll let your voices have a little time to talk it out. You all take your time

LMAO

“xcntrikincanon @yahoo.com”

Since: Oct 12

Cannon, KY

#52158 Oct 8, 2012
Go Tea Party!
Uncle Tab

United States

#52159 Oct 8, 2012
Tea Party Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't click on links, and you are not a man!Timber line boots and Mullets does not change that, You allways told me to grow a pair, Dont you wish you could?
Safest way to try to save face after being called out. But hey..... Don't blame you. I've done this a few times. I know a coward and can call them out every time. You had your chance. Now stfu about it. You're a broken record Rambo lol

Of course you're scared to open it. It's the truth. Romney is losing his own state.

Is just so damned fun sometimes lol
Jay

Paris, TN

#52161 Oct 8, 2012
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
The Daily Caller noted that in President Obama’s best-selling memoir,“Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance,” the president recalls being fed dog meat as a young boy in Indonesia with his stepfather, Lolo Soetoro.

“With Lolo, I learned how to eat small green chill peppers raw with dinner (plenty of rice), and, away from the dinner table, I was introduced to dog meat (tough), snake meat (tougher), and roasted grasshopper (crunchy),” the president wrote.“Like many Indonesians, Lolo followed a brand of Islam that could make room for the remnants of more ancient animist and Hindu faiths. He explained that a man took on the powers of whatever he ate: One day soon, he promised, he would bring home a piece of tiger meat for us to share.”

Yep, that’s Barack Obama, writing about his childhood with his stepfather Lolo Soetoro in Indonesia.

From Chapter Two of his bestseller Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guthrie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 8 min gary 7,194
brandon borders 9 hr knows better 3
Marilyn ferris 14 hr the boyfriend 10
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 16 hr Big Stevie 81,660
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 17 hr Big Stevie 16,184
Theives Beware Mon apple 18
smurf Mon apple 9

Guthrie Jobs

Guthrie People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Guthrie News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Guthrie

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]