'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 186392 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

#51845 Oct 6, 2012
Call Me Justin Case wrote:
<quoted text>
So sad! Romney doesn't have a real religion and obviously you don't either!
That is very unfair. I most certainly do have a religion and so does Romney. Just because his is different than mine or yours , we should not condemn him. Freedom of religion is a constitutionally guaranteed right provided in the religion clauses of the First Amendment.
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

#51846 Oct 6, 2012
Call Me Justin Case wrote:
<quoted text>
Many people will not go to church because 'they see the same people exiting the bar saturday night that went into church sunday morning'

How dare you judge me!!!!!!!!!!
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

#51847 Oct 6, 2012
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>I was born under...nope can't do it!:)
Life is a circle AL...O
You see that little circle? It's the downfall of great men and empires!hmmm?
Come on TOFY. I promise that little bit of information will not cause your empire to fall!!!! LOL
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

#51848 Oct 6, 2012
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>When you get back?
Go'in' out never a problem!
Gettin' back?
I'm back and no one else is around. Great steaks, great cake, great mojitos, with great friends. Can't beat that!!!!
Jay

Paris, TN

#51849 Oct 6, 2012
I wish there was a logical explanation for this kind of behavior, but I can't find it.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Bizarre Obama"
HE DID WHAT???
OK, this is getting simply bizarre...
On Monday, June 25th 2012, the following occurred:

The Supreme Court unanimously - yes, UNANIMOUSLY - upheld the portion of Arizona's Immigration Law that directs law enforcement officers to check the immigration status of EVERYONE who is ARRESTED for a crime. Not "ALLOWS" them to check, but "DIRECTS" them to check. That means it's mandatory.

Less than three hours later, the President of the United States issued an executive order BLOCKING THE ENTIRE STATE OF ARIZONA'S ACCESS to the Federal Database that would allow such checks. The only State or Local entity EVER to be blocked.

One hour after that (which means they had it all ready in advance), the Department of Justice went live with a toll-free number, a web site, and ads, ASKING FOR PEOPLE TO REPORT BEING "RACIALLY PROFILED" because of this ruling, so they - THE U.S. JUSTICE DEPARTMENT - can file "Civil Rights" lawsuits against the Police Departments, Sheriffs, Cities, Counties and State of Arizona.

In other words, the American Citizens of the State of Arizona are going to be sued for vast sums of money, BY THEIR OWN FEDERAL GOVERNMENT, for enforcing a law that The Supreme Court UNANIMOUSLY held as constitutional.

Is it just me, or is it starting to smell just a wee bit like treason in high places?

REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER (11/6/2012)
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

#51850 Oct 6, 2012
Tea Party Republican wrote:
This statement is going to drop some over the edge! Ive got it as a background, so I look at it and try to decide? When Israel shot down the drone on their southern border, the smoke looked like a cross between Nero and a demon! Does anyone but me remember the two “distinct faces” in the 9-11 smoke?(You can Google it)? I know this sounds a bit off the wall, but I am one of these weirdo’s that believes in both God and Science! Anyone with a brain, wish to give an opinion?
I guess no one has a brain TPR!!! LMAO

I was not aware that believing in God and Science made you a weirdo. I guess I am one too! LOL
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

#51851 Oct 6, 2012
Jay wrote:
I wish there was a logical explanation for this kind of behavior, but I can't find it.
~~~~~~~~~~
"Bizarre Obama"
HE DID WHAT???
OK, this is getting simply bizarre...
On Monday, June 25th 2012, the following occurred:
The Supreme Court unanimously - yes, UNANIMOUSLY - upheld the portion of Arizona's Immigration Law that directs law enforcement officers to check the immigration status of EVERYONE who is ARRESTED for a crime. Not "ALLOWS" them to check, but "DIRECTS" them to check. That means it's mandatory.
Less than three hours later, the President of the United States issued an executive order BLOCKING THE ENTIRE STATE OF ARIZONA'S ACCESS to the Federal Database that would allow such checks. The only State or Local entity EVER to be blocked.
One hour after that (which means they had it all ready in advance), the Department of Justice went live with a toll-free number, a web site, and ads, ASKING FOR PEOPLE TO REPORT BEING "RACIALLY PROFILED" because of this ruling, so they - THE U.S. JUSTICE DEPARTMENT - can file "Civil Rights" lawsuits against the Police Departments, Sheriffs, Cities, Counties and State of Arizona.
In other words, the American Citizens of the State of Arizona are going to be sued for vast sums of money, BY THEIR OWN FEDERAL GOVERNMENT, for enforcing a law that The Supreme Court UNANIMOUSLY held as constitutional.
Is it just me, or is it starting to smell just a wee bit like treason in high places?
REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER (11/6/2012)
This was a BIG one!!! It actually faded in my memory. Glad you brought it back up!!!

How was your steak???????

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#51852 Oct 6, 2012
October Surprise
http://www.barenakedislam.com/2012/10/03/back...
It is often good to who's pillow the head is resting upon.
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

#51853 Oct 6, 2012
RayOne wrote:
October Surprise
http://www.barenakedislam.com/2012/10/03/back...
It is often good to who's pillow the head is resting upon.
It is amazing isn't it?????
Jay

Paris, TN

#51854 Oct 6, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
This was a BIG one!!! It actually faded in my memory. Glad you brought it back up!!!
How was your steak???????

This is crazy! Doesn't anybody out there realize who can come through the Mexican border? It doesn't have to be just Mexican's coming into the US for a good job, etc. Why does this man send our soldiers to protect the border of foreigner's who hate us, but refuses to allow the state's to protect it's citizens? It makes no common sense to say we are racially profiling, and it makes less sense to allow a Mexican to simply say they were brought here as a child and then they must let them go.

Abuse of Executive Order trumps the Supreme Court??

Dinner was fun with family. There were 8 and one half of us. The half-pint ( our new little granddaugher) will join us this winter.....LOL!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#51855 Oct 6, 2012
"Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.” Joshua 1:9
Jay

Paris, TN

#51856 Oct 6, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
It is amazing isn't it?????
~~~~~~~~~~

Does anyone know of any reference that the Muslim Brotherhood worked through our own government during the Bush Adm.?
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

#51857 Oct 6, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~~~~~~~~
Does anyone know of any reference that the Muslim Brotherhood worked through our own government during the Bush Adm.?
Check this out. It was all I could find.

http://thinkprogress.org/security/2011/07/01/...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#51858 Oct 6, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~~~~~~~~
America’s efforts to reach out to Islamists began in earnest after the 1979 Iranian revolution. By all accounts, Washington was caught flat-footed by the revolt. Part of the reason was that Iran’s dictator had urged the U.S. Embassy in Tehran to have no contact with Ayatollah Khomeini’s supporters in Qom—the birthplace of his movement. David Mack, who was stationed at the time next-door in Iraq, recalls,“I was one of the people who felt very strongly after the Iranian revolution of 1979 that it had been basically diplomatic malpractice for our embassy in Tehran to go along with the Shah’s prohibition on contacts with the mullahs in Qom.” He added,“We were told not to do it. The Savak”—the Shah’s internal security service—“would report this if we did.”

MORE:
http://www.tnr.com/article/world/magazine/845... #
American Lady

Danville, KY

#51859 Oct 6, 2012
OBAMA CONFRONTS CROSS AND GRAND JURY
Exclusive: Larry Klayman cites president's legal crimes against 'We the People'

http://www.wnd.com/2012/10/obama-confronts-cr...
Whats Up

Frankfort, KY

#51860 Oct 6, 2012
American Lady wrote:
OBAMA CONFRONTS CROSS AND GRAND JURY
Exclusive: Larry Klayman cites president's legal crimes against 'We the People'
http://www.wnd.com/2012/10/obama-confronts-cr...
Wow!!! That is awesome!!!!
Jay

Paris, TN

#51861 Oct 6, 2012
Thanks for the links you two.

The reason I am curious about this is that we hear an awful lot of the MB these days, and they do frequent the Whitehouse a lot. At one time I had a whole list (about 75) Muslim's and their photos explaining what branch of the government they worked in. Many held executive positions under Obama. I was surprised at the number who have been appointed to work within our government offices.

I have no problem with their religious beliefs as long as they keep them within their own sector. But...they do not. It is their desire that we change our constitution according to Sharia, and many have said so. Since they all follow the same doctrine, whether moderate or not, it makes for shaky ground when thinking who is who and what do they know, and how are they using that information.

Maybe I'm just paranoid, but you have to admit they do have some things to be concerned about.

I just don't remember so much talk about them during Bush's terms.
Jay

Paris, TN

#51862 Oct 6, 2012
What in the world?

I did not post these twice.

Wonder why two showed up???
American Lady

Danville, KY

#51863 Oct 6, 2012
Jay wrote:
What in the world?
I did not post these twice.
Wonder why two showed up???
Join...The Twilight Zone ;-)
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

#51864 Oct 6, 2012
Jay wrote:
Thanks for the links you two.
The reason I am curious about this is that we hear an awful lot of the MB these days, and they do frequent the Whitehouse a lot. At one time I had a whole list (about 75) Muslim's and their photos explaining what branch of the government they worked in. Many held executive positions under Obama. I was surprised at the number who have been appointed to work within our government offices.
I have no problem with their religious beliefs as long as they keep them within their own sector. But...they do not. It is their desire that we change our constitution according to Sharia, and many have said so. Since they all follow the same doctrine, whether moderate or not, it makes for shaky ground when thinking who is who and what do they know, and how are they using that information.
Maybe I'm just paranoid, but you have to admit they do have some things to be concerned about.
I just don't remember so much talk about them during Bush's terms.
From what I read, the connection was very limited and very brief. I don't think you are paranoid at all! It should be a concern for all of us!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guthrie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Guthrie Music Thread (Jan '14) 1 hr Musikologist 6
Dustin Williams overdosed on meth. RIP 8 hr Bobbie 4
Who did it 14 hr sad 5
Black jeep 22 hr thats hilarious 4
bicyclists Jul 1 Blue ivy 9
Who are the Todd County Sugar Daddy's???? (Jan '12) Jul 1 loveatanyage 10
Kim Rogers (Oct '14) Jun 30 Blessings 7
More from around the web

Guthrie People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE