'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 186563 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

American Lady

Danville, KY

#51824 Oct 6, 2012
Call Me Justin Case wrote:
<quoted text>
You burn your computer up with Bible quotes but you really don't practice what you preach! But hey!....you're the typical Republican!
Even Jesus drank 'wine'...

He also said....It's not what you put in your mouth that makes you unclean...it's WHAT comes out!....paraphrasing
American Lady

Danville, KY

#51825 Oct 6, 2012
Next ... :)
Hey

Ashland, KY

#51826 Oct 6, 2012
Call Me Justin Case wrote:
<quoted text>
Many people will not go to church because 'they see the same people exiting the bar saturday night that went into church sunday morning'
Who really gives a damn...

Since: Sep 10

Perris, CA

#51827 Oct 6, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Like the article says, "there's a lot of things that make you go hmmmm." And these kinds of stories never seem to go away.
What do you think about the article, "Trinity Church members reveal Obama shocker?!"
This stuff never seems to end.
Just read the article on the...
"Down Low Club." WND. If this is not true then why would anybody risk themselves to make up such a tale? It don't make sense.
...the reason it never ends, cause there is no end of obama's dishonesty...
hollerrat

Somerset, KY

#51828 Oct 6, 2012
me tinks justin case has dated lady palm and her brother thumb to long
Alley Oops

Elkhorn City, KY

#51830 Oct 6, 2012
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Who really gives a damn...
so the guys at the bar ,reason to send your arse to hell .common sense find it "
Hey

Ashland, KY

#51831 Oct 6, 2012
http://patdollard.com/2012/09/investigation-f ...

WASHINGTON, D.C.— A Channel 2 Action News investigation found that the State Department is sending millions of dollars to save mosques overseas. This investment has received criticism as the United States makes an effort to slash nearly $4 trillion in government spending.Plenty of outrage following the announcement made Thursday afternoon by a government commission that suggested huge cuts to the budget, including eliminating the interest education for home mortgage. This juxtaposed with the United States investing millions to refurbish mosques as a good-will effort in Muslim countries has upset many taxpayer groups.

“I think it is very hard to explain to the American taxpayer right now whose having an extraordinary time paying bills and making ends meet that this is why we took this out of your paycheck, so we can fund this,” said Thomas.

The State Department declined a Channel 2 Action News request for an interview. We wanted to ask why are we using tax dollars to refurbish religious buildings overseas. The State Department did send Channel Two Action News an e-mail saying that they are fighting Islamic extremism by building relationships with Islamic leaders.

“We are rebuilding mosques to support the radicals, not to support the moderates. We are building mosques to issue fatwas of death against people like me,” said Darwish.

Since: Dec 11

#51832 Oct 6, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
How come:
IF the "liberals" are so good at fixing things
They didn't FIX ...
Where water quality is even better than THAT -antibiotics in supply
Where medications wouldn't be so HIGH...to start with
FDA is putting out drugs that can KILL
USDA is now making farmers kill their 'livestock'
Some government workers get up to 18 weeks paid vacation on TXpys dime- FL
Don't keep gas prices DOWN
That a LOT of people LOST their 401k's
Lots of people CHEAT on student GRANTS, loans and they default...
Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac...Research iT...
Farm AID anyone???- How many were FORECLOSED on!!!!!!
Garden growers having to throw bleach on their food :(
Social Security & Medicare - GREAT for Seniors & Disabled(that Really ARE)
:(
I strongly doubt they can...but "IF" they can rig this upcoming election..."The Fix" will be in for America as we now it!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#51833 Oct 6, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Even Jesus drank 'wine'...
He also said....It's not what you put in your mouth that makes you unclean...it's WHAT comes out!....paraphrasing
http://nlt.scripturetext.com/matthew/15.htm
<< Matthew 15 >>
New Living Translation
Jesus Teaches about Inner Purity

1Some Pharisees and teachers of religious law now arrived from Jerusalem to see Jesus. They asked him, 2“Why do your disciples disobey our age-old tradition? For they ignore our tradition of ceremonial hand washing before they eat.”

3Jesus replied,“And why do you, by your traditions, violate the direct commandments of God? 4For instance, God says,‘Honor your father and mother,’a and ‘Anyone who speaks disrespectfully of father or mother must be put to death.’b 5But you say it is all right for people to say to their parents,‘Sorry, I can’t help you. For I have vowed to give to God what I would have given to you.’ 6In this way, you say they don’t need to honor their parents.c And so you cancel the word of God for the sake of your own tradition. 7You hypocrites! Isaiah was right when he prophesied about you, for he wrote,

8‘These people honor me with their lips,
but their hearts are far from me.
9Their worship is a farce,
for they teach man-made ideas as commands from God.’d”
10Then Jesus called to the crowd to come and hear.“Listen,” he said,“and try to understand.

>>-->>>> 11It’s not what goes into your mouth that defiles you; you are defiled by the words that come out of your mouth.” <<<<--<<

12Then the disciples came to him and asked,“Do you realize you offended the Pharisees by what you just said?”

13Jesus replied,“Every plant not planted by my heavenly Father will be uprooted, 14so ignore them. They are blind guides leading the blind, and if one blind person guides another, they will both fall into a ditch.”

15Then Peter said to Jesus,“Explain to us the parable that says people aren’t defiled by what they eat.”

16“Don’t you understand yet?” Jesus asked. 17“Anything you eat passes through the stomach and then goes into the sewer. 18But the words you speak come from the heart—that’s what defiles you. 19For from the heart come evil thoughts, murder, adultery, all sexual immorality, theft, lying, and slander. 20These are what defile you. Eating with unwashed hands will never defile you.”
==========

I will say NO MORE about this!
Hey

Ashland, KY

#51834 Oct 6, 2012
Alley Oops wrote:
<quoted text> so the guys at the bar ,reason to send your arse to hell .common sense find it "
What are you even talking about??
American Lady

Danville, KY

#51835 Oct 6, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
http://nlt.scripturetext.com/matthew/15.htm
<< Matthew 15 >>
New Living Translation
Jesus Teaches about Inner Purity
1Some Pharisees and teachers of religious law now arrived from Jerusalem to see Jesus. They asked him, 2“Why do your disciples disobey our age-old tradition? For they ignore our tradition of ceremonial hand washing before they eat.”
3Jesus replied,“And why do you, by your traditions, violate the direct commandments of God? 4For instance, God says,‘Honor your father and mother,’a and ‘Anyone who speaks disrespectfully of father or mother must be put to death.’b 5But you say it is all right for people to say to their parents,‘Sorry, I can’t help you. For I have vowed to give to God what I would have given to you.’ 6In this way, you say they don’t need to honor their parents.c And so you cancel the word of God for the sake of your own tradition. 7You hypocrites! Isaiah was right when he prophesied about you, for he wrote,
8‘These people honor me with their lips,
but their hearts are far from me.
9Their worship is a farce,
for they teach man-made ideas as commands from God.’d”
10Then Jesus called to the crowd to come and hear.“Listen,” he said,“and try to understand.
>>-->>>> 11It’s not what goes into your mouth that defiles you; you are defiled by the words that come out of your mouth.” <<<<--<<
12Then the disciples came to him and asked,“Do you realize you offended the Pharisees by what you just said?”
13Jesus replied,“Every plant not planted by my heavenly Father will be uprooted, 14so ignore them. They are blind guides leading the blind, and if one blind person guides another, they will both fall into a ditch.”
15Then Peter said to Jesus,“Explain to us the parable that says people aren’t defiled by what they eat.”
16“Don’t you understand yet?” Jesus asked. 17“Anything you eat passes through the stomach and then goes into the sewer. 18But the words you speak come from the heart—that’s what defiles you. 19For from the heart come evil thoughts, murder, adultery, all sexual immorality, theft, lying, and slander. 20These are what defile you. Eating with unwashed hands will never defile you.”
==========
I will say NO MORE about this!
I fibbed!
One more thing...Anything ... ANYthing to EXCESS is a "sin" ...
wtf

Lexington, KY

#51836 Oct 6, 2012
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
you are too stupid to understand
American Lady

Danville, KY

#51837 Oct 6, 2012
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Hey :)
I'm gonna take a break...

Can't believe this thing is working right...
Maybe deleting all the 'junk' helped...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#51838 Oct 6, 2012
oh...here come the loons :)
Good timing for me ;-)
Hey

Ashland, KY

#51839 Oct 6, 2012
Hey Al,I don't blame you for leaving now the Ass Clown wtf is back..

TTYL..Hopefully!!!
Hey

Ashland, KY

#51840 Oct 6, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I fibbed!
One more thing...Anything ... ANYthing to EXCESS is a "sin" ...
wtf is excessively ignorant,Does that make him a sinner??
hollerrat

Somerset, KY

#51841 Oct 6, 2012
i saw wtf out behind burger king sucking on a whopper today
hollerrat

Paducah, KY

#51842 Oct 6, 2012
And I'm sad because he wouldn't share with me!
Jay

Paris, TN

#51843 Oct 6, 2012
Marcus, decided to step outside of his family's degrading lifestyle, and look where he is today. What would he have been if he followed course?
~~~~~~~~~~

Obama's Poor Debate: The Affirmative Action President Exposed

I am a black Conservative because I have witnessed, in my own family, the devastatingly negative effects of the tired old Democrat rhetoric articulated by their slick black empty-suit president. A large segment of my family is prematurely dead after spending their entire lives on government welfare – AIDs, drug abuse, alcoholism, serial out-of-wedlock births and prison. They had free food, housing and heath-care. Their
lives should have been wonderful. Right?

http://www.newswithviews.com/Marcus/lloyd243....
by Lloyd Marcus
Brad

Manchester, CT

#51844 Oct 6, 2012
Jay wrote:
Marcus, decided to step outside of his family's degrading lifestyle, and look where he is today. What would he have been if he followed course?
~~~~~~~~~~
Obama's Poor Debate: The Affirmative Action President Exposed
I am a black Conservative because I have witnessed, in my own family, the devastatingly negative effects of the tired old Democrat rhetoric articulated by their slick black empty-suit president. A large segment of my family is prematurely dead after spending their entire lives on government welfare – AIDs, drug abuse, alcoholism, serial out-of-wedlock births and prison. They had free food, housing and heath-care. Their
lives should have been wonderful. Right?
http://www.newswithviews.com/Marcus/lloyd243....
by Lloyd Marcus
Another little bump in the road.
Small price to pay for lifetime voters.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guthrie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Diane Coursey (Oct '10) 16 hr get real 24
Dustin Williams overdosed on meth. RIP 19 hr get real 5
Best place to eat (Nov '12) Sun Preacher 7
Guthrie Music Thread (Jan '14) Sat Musikologist 6
Who did it Sat sad 5
Black jeep Fri thats hilarious 4
bicyclists Jul 1 Blue ivy 9
More from around the web

Guthrie People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE