'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

#51631 Oct 5, 2012
this ones for you wrote:
Hope this goes through?
I've been cut off from the world!
No INTERNET No TV!
It's trying to work? They say it's broadband interference?No kidding! They told me to read a book or go out for dinner. For real!
Part of the area is ok...my neighborhood was out completely
Still having freaky things happening with computer.
It's been rejecting my posts???
AGGRAVATING!!!
I'd like to thank everyone for your kind words yesterday! Sorry I couldn't reply!
I got wore out trying to post ;(
TOFY
It came through TOFY. AL and I have both had problems with our computers also. I am wondering if we opened a link with a virus. I think I have mine cleaned up and corrected.
Ajay

Louisville, KY

#51633 Oct 5, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
"Forty-seven percent of Americans pay no income tax," Romney said, and that his role "is not to worry about those people. I'll never convince them they should take personal responsibility and care for their lives."
Romney later told reporters at a news conference called to address the remarks: "It's not elegantly stated, let me put it that way. I was speaking off the cuff in response to a question. And I'm sure I could state it more clearly in a more effective way than I did in a setting like that."
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2...
Not sure on the percentage....but ...
I "agree" with this!
Especially after seeing this... >>>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =TswMeHnh2cAXX
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Romney pays no taxes.
lol

Glasgow, KY

#51634 Oct 5, 2012
NUTS 4 Mitt wrote:
Romney now says about his 47% remarks…
” In this case I said something that’s just completely wrong”
But what about the posters, commentators and bloggers that defended his 47% statements?
Was Romney wrong when he said them? Or was he right?
Or is he wrong now when he says he was wrong then?
Or is he right now and he was wrong then?
And what about those of you who defended his comments…
Were you right when you defended his statements?
Or were you wrong as Romney now says?
Or is Romney wrong to call the statements wrong?
Gee, it gets confusing when you try to defend a flip-flopper who’s willing to sell you out for votes, doesn’t it?
But all you idiots keep trying to!!
So Romney, an honest man, admits he was wrong on certain points that he stated. Are we supposed to crucify him because he admitted he was wrong to a certain point about what he said? Your ilk thinks we should allow Obama to lie and lie and lie and never hold his feet to the fire. He never has to admit he is wrong, does he? And he has been wrong about many MANY things.

It takes an adult, a mature man to come back and say that he thinks he was wrong. All of America is STILL waiting for Obama to mature and step up and man up about his MANY wrongdoings in the last 4 years.

You are trying to make this a big deal by repeating and repeating and repeating. You think it takes the focus off of Obama's lies. Think again moron, think again. I find it refreshing that a politician admits he is wrong or has changed his opinion. We sure never EVER got that for Obama.

Now to put the focus back on the important news of the week...Romney handed Obama his ass in the debates. Focus on that bay-beee!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#51635 Oct 5, 2012
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
TV ad about PC-Matic.Have you tried that?I am having a little trouble also.Has to do with the internet connection.Be on and all of a sudden it cuts me off and refuses to work.Have to cut it off,wait an hour,then try again.It may not happen for days,then goes on and on doing the same thing.Haven`t found the cause yet.Irritating but not a real problem.
I've seen that...
Haven't tried it...
Mine had been going thru little glitches like your for awhile...
Called my provider about that.
It was doing it thru them...
This time no outages reported thru them.

I went ahead with SpeedyPro...
A $10 off coupon today ;-)$30 ...
Seems to be doing ok for now.
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

#51636 Oct 5, 2012
Dear God people!!! Look what the crazy libs are saying now!!!!

As usual when a headline is a question, the answer is no. But the theory that Romney used a cheat sheet is being widely circulated – and believed – in liberal communities like the Daily Kos and Reddit, and was picked up by the Newsweek site The Daily Beast.

The theory came out of a video clip from the debate, where Romney is clearly seen taking a white item out of his pocket and placing it over his notebook on the debate podium.

The Romney camp have taken the trouble to rebut the accusation, telling Buzzfeed that "'It's a handkerchief,'" and "not an illicit list of zingers."

Other journalists confirm that Romney is clearly seen using a handkerchief during the debate – as pictured above.

This "hankygate" theory seems to be the liberal counterpart to today's conservative theories that Obama rigged the jobs numbers. Both theories suggest that intense partisanship close to the election is making some sectors of the blogosphere become mildly unhinged.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#51637 Oct 5, 2012
this ones for you wrote:
Hope this goes through?
I've been cut off from the world!
No INTERNET No TV!
It's trying to work? They say it's broadband interference?No kidding! They told me to read a book or go out for dinner. For real!
Part of the area is ok...my neighborhood was out completely
Still having freaky things happening with computer.
It's been rejecting my posts???
AGGRAVATING!!!
I'd like to thank everyone for your kind words yesterday! Sorry I couldn't reply!
I got wore out trying to post ;(
TOFY
Hey 'tofy'
Glad to see you back :)
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

#51638 Oct 5, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
So Romney, an honest man, admits he was wrong on certain points that he stated. Are we supposed to crucify him because he admitted he was wrong to a certain point about what he said? Your ilk thinks we should allow Obama to lie and lie and lie and never hold his feet to the fire. He never has to admit he is wrong, does he? And he has been wrong about many MANY things.
It takes an adult, a mature man to come back and say that he thinks he was wrong. All of America is STILL waiting for Obama to mature and step up and man up about his MANY wrongdoings in the last 4 years.
You are trying to make this a big deal by repeating and repeating and repeating. You think it takes the focus off of Obama's lies. Think again moron, think again. I find it refreshing that a politician admits he is wrong or has changed his opinion. We sure never EVER got that for Obama.
Now to put the focus back on the important news of the week...Romney handed Obama his ass in the debates. Focus on that bay-beee!
Great response!!!!!
Ajay

Louisville, KY

#51639 Oct 5, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
As usual when a headline is a question, the answer is no. But the theory that Romney used a cheat sheet is being widely circulated – and believed – in liberal communities like the Daily Kos and Reddit, and was picked up by the Newsweek site The Daily Beast.
The theory came out of a video clip from the debate, where Romney is clearly seen taking a white item out of his pocket and placing it over his notebook on the debate podium.
The Romney camp have taken the trouble to rebut the accusation, telling Buzzfeed that "'It's a handkerchief,'" and "not an illicit list of zingers."
Other journalists confirm that Romney is clearly seen using a handkerchief during the debate – as pictured above.
This "hankygate" theory seems to be the liberal counterpart to today's conservative theories that Obama rigged the jobs numbers. Both theories suggest that intense partisanship close to the election is making some sectors of the blogosphere become mildly unhinged.
Dear God people?

Who are the God people?
Ajay

Louisville, KY

#51640 Oct 5, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
Great response!!!!!
Has Romney said he was sorry for fleeing to France when he was supposed to be in Viet Nam?
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

#51641 Oct 5, 2012
Big story coming out now on FOX about oversea's campaign donation scandal which Obama is trying to keep quiet.
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

#51642 Oct 5, 2012
Ajay wrote:
<quoted text>Dear God people?
Who are the God people?
They are the good people I like on this thread!!!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#51643 Oct 5, 2012
I used to have a wireless set-up...
Then went back to wired.
I think it is better.
Also, mine comes thru a cable, not a telephone line.
I have a cell phone only, just me, so no need for a home line :)
Had a cell for years. Used to have internet on it.
10 bucks a month.
Couldn't get youtube or anything like that on it...
Don't want 'anything' on cell now, but to call.
Well, unlimited text too :)

The cable way for DSL is much, much better than phone line, I have found out.
Alley Oops

Elkhorn City, KY

#51644 Oct 5, 2012
Obama libs flipping their lids ,its really starting to snell . Nothing in their hats but fear and snell of sh!t .
BLAHBLAH

Lansing, MI

#51645 Oct 5, 2012
Ajay wrote:
<quoted text>Romney pays no taxes.
Then why isn't he in jail? Must be the lying democraps again trying to scare votes out of demobots.
what

Glasgow, KY

#51646 Oct 5, 2012
Ajay wrote:
<quoted text>Dear God people?
Who are the God people?
It's a decent, moral, honest, spiritual thing ajayboy...you wouldn't understand.
BLAHBLAH

Lansing, MI

#51647 Oct 5, 2012
Ajay wrote:
<quoted text>Has Romney said he was sorry for fleeing to France when he was supposed to be in Viet Nam?
LOLOL, your desperation is funny. Obamas gonna lose. If he wasn't you libs wouldn't be going non-linear about this.
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

#51648 Oct 5, 2012
American Lady wrote:
I used to have a wireless set-up...
Then went back to wired.
I think it is better.
Also, mine comes thru a cable, not a telephone line.
I have a cell phone only, just me, so no need for a home line :)
Had a cell for years. Used to have internet on it.
10 bucks a month.
Couldn't get youtube or anything like that on it...
Don't want 'anything' on cell now, but to call.
Well, unlimited text too :)
The cable way for DSL is much, much better than phone line, I have found out.
We went to wireless because we travel so much and we can just take everything with us. Haven't had a home phone in years. Don't miss it at all.
BLAHBLAH

Lansing, MI

#51649 Oct 5, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
At least he didn't need a teleprompter.
Ajay

Louisville, KY

#51650 Oct 5, 2012
BLAHBLAH wrote:
<quoted text>
LOLOL, your desperation is funny. Obamas gonna lose. If he wasn't you libs wouldn't be going non-linear about this.
Lol girly boy Mittens has no chance.
Ajay

Louisville, KY

#51651 Oct 5, 2012
what wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a decent, moral, honest, spiritual thing ajayboy...you wouldn't understand.
Sounds like another pedophile Baptist.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guthrie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kim Rogers 10 hr sillyOme 1
Greg Jefferson 13 hr curious 1
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Fri hmmm 501
amish on bicycles Thu ah amish 6
jeffrey hurd Thu Brenda from Florida 2
Dino, who knows this guy? Oct 22 lum peabody 3
who the triple h is floyd kay????? Oct 22 porkchop 1
Guthrie Dating
Find my Match

Guthrie Jobs