'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

#51609 Oct 5, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad your computer seems to be working!!!!!!
Now mine is acting up!!!! Started pulling sites up randomly and then locked up on me.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#51610 Oct 5, 2012
George Zimmerman is talking about doing a "defamation" suit on NBC for it's lying about him, and trying to make him out to be a racist, by editing his words from 911 call...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#51611 Oct 5, 2012
Here is a link...

George Zimmerman threatens defamation lawsuit against NBC for media bias

http://www.examiner.com/article/george-zimmer...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#51612 Oct 5, 2012
Here is a "great" site, that I like to keep up with....

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/
American Lady

Danville, KY

#51613 Oct 5, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
Now mine is acting up!!!! Started pulling sites up randomly and then locked up on me.
Get a "grip" on it now!
Run your scanners!!!!
Hey

Russell, KY

#51614 Oct 5, 2012
I hope he gets Billions from the Obama Machine and Soros...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#51615 Oct 5, 2012
Tea Party Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
It should have been in the package AL?$39 a year! I got it after the ordeal I had on this fourm by cliking on a link! I know who posted it and when! IT WAS FRANK! But, I do Not click on anymore links!
I've not paid for any Tea....
I used to pay for Norton and all it did was 'take up space'....
Are you talking about 'speedy pro' being with Malwarebytes???

I clink on links from people I trust....
not from people like fwank...
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

#51616 Oct 5, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Get a "grip" on it now!
Run your scanners!!!!
I ran everything and I seem to be ok.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#51617 Oct 5, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
I ran everything and I seem to be ok.
Hope so :)
Opinion

United States

#51618 Oct 5, 2012
go Obama
American Lady

Danville, KY

#51619 Oct 5, 2012
Friday, October 5, 2012
Obama campaign accused of threatening NAACP official for criticizing president
"We've been watching you, and since you don’t support Obama, we’ll deal with you."

http://www.wilm.com/cc-common/mainheadlines2....
American Lady

Danville, KY

#51620 Oct 5, 2012
NAACP Official: Obama Campaign Staffer Threatened Me October 4, 2012 5:19 PM

David Lowery says he believes he was threatened during a phoneconversation with Louis Raymond, the Illinois political director for Obama for America.

Lowery says he doesn’t personally support the president because he’s not addressing issues important to the black community. He said he was explaining that to Raymond when the Obama campaign official told him,“You know what? I know everything about you.”

Lowery says Raymond added,“We’ve been watching you, and since you don’t support Obama, we’ll deal with you,” before hanging up.

Lowery filed a report with the Oak Forest police report, he says,“in case something happens.”

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2012/10/04/naacp-...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#51622 Oct 5, 2012
April 10, 2012

Dear President Obama,

May I ask you a question. In a nation that is going broke. Trillions in debt and deficit. Why do we need more IRS agents? You see we know why you need them because the “Obamacare bill” is not about providing care. It is about converting citizens into subjects, doctors and nurses into government s la v es , and insurance companies into appendages of an out of control federal government. The reasons it is out of control are legion, one would need an Aircraft carrier to tow them, but one of the central reasons we are in the miserable position we are in as a society is not because people harm one another, there will be more d e a d and d y ing in the days to come form Syria to the streets of Detroit and you will not care a wink. Nor will you care when you hurt people by telling them that they are guaranteed something that government is completely unable to provide.

You are a cold hearted fellow. You and the rest of your liberal democratic friends are only concerned with the perpetual maintenance of political power and keeping the flow of money that allows all of that graft to occur. Understandable, that you and those of your ilk would advocate against the American family, the Constitution and The Declaration of Independence. It is necessary for all of you to reject it and that is why all of you speak in such low tones and you in particular hesitate when you try to speak without a prompter, I doubt even you believe that so many s u c k e r s voted for you. Each one that claps for you and donates you money has had their dignity stolen and their individuality robbed by a political party organized only to commit theft. One needs an army to commit theft, H i t l e r had an army too, and now you and your fellow Democrats do in the form of the IRS and The Department of Homeland Security.

F a s c i s m is fun when you run it. You get this God like feeling for a time. Then those that carry it out against the people get a little exhilaration to, see George Soros’s greatest youtube hits. Then as it metastasis the promises made cannot be kept. Because you run out of anothers money or labor. Then “We The People” start to look for those responsible. In 2010 we went to the ballot box and found a few Democrats to flush. In 2012 we will do it again. Thinking it is right to con people is wrong.

Very wrong. We’ve had enough of it. Time for real change, and actual hope based in reality, not a styrofoam Greek column that could not hold up a brick.

Respectfully,

Joe Doakes

==========

Col Richardson • 10 hours ago • parent &#8722;
joedoakes202: Careful, Joe, they know all about you. If I were you, I would put EZE-CLEAN sheets on my bed. Horse heads bleed a lot.
==========

joedoakes202 • 10 hours ago • parent &#8722;
Col Richardson: Tomorrow is owed to no man, and this is my country, I'm going to save it.

I owe that to your children.

:)
Hey

Russell, KY

#51623 Oct 5, 2012
American Lady

Danville, KY

#51624 Oct 5, 2012
joedoakes202 • 20 hours ago • parent
“Even in our sleep, pain which cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart until, in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom through the awful grace of God.”

Dear Mr. Obama,

When a black President condones the actions of black r ac i st s he is instigating violence, when his Vice President steps up to the microphone and invokes the horrific imagery of being enslaved by the raw force of iron and steel born on the human spirit as well as the body one can only conclude that he is trying to harvest votes in the same manner those slave owners in the past were demanding they harvest their cotton. One can only dream of what Phyllis Wheatly would think of such ignorance from the first black President. I’ve little doubt she would quickly look upon Mr. Biden and see him for what he is; an idiot miscast in his role by a sleeping public and horrific misfortune. But you Mr. Obama and the rest of your ilk are well aware of your history, and how you consistently pervert it to your twisted and nefarious ends.

One wonders what you Mr. Biden, and Mrs. Clinton, said during the local Mensa meeting. Did you discuss how better to pervert and abuse the American public? Did you discuss a brain transplant for Mr. Biden? Did Mrs. Clinton pull out the shoe polish and then try to make Mr. Biden more authentically “down for the struggle?” Because a recent shooting in South Africa is just one more piece of evidence as to what happens when economics runs afoul of human nature. You see there were, I say were because 30+ of them are dead, these black miners striking because of poor working conditions and pay. In this one I’d be on their side. But, instead of sitting down and working it out, they were slaughtered by black police officers. In the old days one would see an image of white south africans holding Steven Biko without charge only to slaughter him later. What’s your perverted racist, and possibly fascist, form of thinking now say as to this most recent example of what happens when you run out of someone else’s money say to you? It tells me that for all the lefts good intentions all they will do in the end is get me and others k i l l e d for no reason.

I’m not going to sit here and say that some people aren’t full of hate for people for all sorts of reasons. I’m not going to sit here and say I’ve got the perfect solution to the worlds problems. Nor am I going to start carrying around peace signs, smoking dope, and wearing those stupid glasses I wore in high school because I thought that stupid song that John Lennon sang (Imagine) bore some deep hidden truth. I was an idiot then. I even looked like one. One can clearly give that title to Joe Biden now. In fact if it was my job to protect him, which if it was my duty to do I would do so happily and professionally, I would change his code name to “Biko.” Why? To honor those who have actually faced evil and died fighting for good.

The Romney/Ryan team are going to look for Americans of every race, color, and creed, to fill the hundreds of thousands of positions required to get this nation running like it should. They are going to be looking for integrity, competence, and character. America is full of these people. I run into them all of the time in private industry. Even when I’m shopping at Staples for the stuff I need to get my job done and build what I hope is a good idea so I can one day get it on those shelves. I’ve little doubt the customer that buys it is not going to consider the race of the person that made it. Their only concern is going to be does it work?

Well, Sir, the American public are about to apply the same criteria to you, and that idiot Mr. Biden, I have extreme confidence in their ability to recognize the need for a change in leadership. Even Mr. Biden could see the wisdom in that.

Respectfully,
Joe Doakes
http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2012/10/04/naacp-...
NUTS 4 Mitt

Union City, TN

#51625 Oct 5, 2012
Romney now says about his 47% remarks…

” In this case I said something that’s just completely wrong”

But what about the posters, commentators and bloggers that defended his 47% statements?

Was Romney wrong when he said them? Or was he right?

Or is he wrong now when he says he was wrong then?

Or is he right now and he was wrong then?

And what about those of you who defended his comments…

Were you right when you defended his statements?

Or were you wrong as Romney now says?

Or is Romney wrong to call the statements wrong?

Gee, it gets confusing when you try to defend a flip-flopper who’s willing to sell you out for votes, doesn’t it?

But all you idiots keep trying to!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#51626 Oct 5, 2012
Several parts to this series...
----------

Introduction
The Obama you don't know

http://washingtonexaminer.com/introduction-th...
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#51627 Oct 5, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I have Malwarebytes...
Haven't tried 'speedy pro'
Instead of 'Windows Defender'
I have Microsoft Security Essentials... MSE
I try different things, always change my passwords, defrag, all that... don't know what is going on. I'll check out the speedy pro....
TV ad about PC-Matic.Have you tried that?I am having a little trouble also.Has to do with the internet connection.Be on and all of a sudden it cuts me off and refuses to work.Have to cut it off,wait an hour,then try again.It may not happen for days,then goes on and on doing the same thing.Haven`t found the cause yet.Irritating but not a real problem.

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Brush mountain Ky

#51629 Oct 5, 2012
Hope this goes through?
I've been cut off from the world!
No INTERNET No TV!
It's trying to work? They say it's broadband interference?No kidding! They told me to read a book or go out for dinner. For real!
Part of the area is ok...my neighborhood was out completely
Still having freaky things happening with computer.
It's been rejecting my posts???
AGGRAVATING!!!
I'd like to thank everyone for your kind words yesterday! Sorry I couldn't reply!
I got wore out trying to post ;(
TOFY
American Lady

Danville, KY

#51630 Oct 5, 2012
NUTS 4 Mitt wrote:
Romney now says about his 47% remarks…
” In this case I said something that’s just completely wrong”
But what about the posters, commentators and bloggers that defended his 47% statements?
Was Romney wrong when he said them? Or was he right?
Or is he wrong now when he says he was wrong then?
Or is he right now and he was wrong then?
And what about those of you who defended his comments…
Were you right when you defended his statements?
Or were you wrong as Romney now says?
Or is Romney wrong to call the statements wrong?
Gee, it gets confusing when you try to defend a flip-flopper who’s willing to sell you out for votes, doesn’t it?
But all you idiots keep trying to!!
"Forty-seven percent of Americans pay no income tax," Romney said, and that his role "is not to worry about those people. I'll never convince them they should take personal responsibility and care for their lives."

Romney later told reporters at a news conference called to address the remarks: "It's not elegantly stated, let me put it that way. I was speaking off the cuff in response to a question. And I'm sure I could state it more clearly in a more effective way than I did in a setting like that."

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2...

Not sure on the percentage....but ...
I "agree" with this!
Especially after seeing this... >>>

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guthrie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jeffrey hurd 11 hr florida 1
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 14 hr BIG_STEVIE 493
Allensville Music Thread 20 hr Musikologist 1
Todd County Band at Murray 23 hr Marching Band 1
amish on bicycles Sat kentucky man 2
cafe on square Sat prissy 2
hookers on street ave Sat Ralph 8
Guthrie Dating
Find my Match

Guthrie Jobs

Guthrie People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Guthrie News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Guthrie