Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer 81,659

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Full Story
possum brown

Campbellsville, KY

#71841 Oct 9, 2012
this has got to be the best site ever. boozers, pot heads, cussers, hags, bags, nags, heros, zeros, chicken pluckers, birds with no feathers, scruffy animals, virused links to click on(thanks sybil & fake believer for those). pure entertainment at it's best
DontCare

Frankfort, KY

#71842 Oct 9, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
it sure didn't take long to scroll through all the big mouthed, spam, and flaming nuts the troll continue to get for their ignorant comments.
You're right, it didn't take very long to scroll through your garbage.
DontCare

Frankfort, KY

#71844 Oct 9, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
Morning. Humpaburn here. Man oh man,,, good news,,, for the third year in a row I have been voted to look the most like Mr. Potato Head. I won a bag of potato chips and a Mr. Potato Head kit. I'll have some fun with that when the cold weather hits. I might just bake a potato,,, decorate and hump it. Now for the bad news,,,,I am late this morning,,,,yep 3:30 AM,,, flushed ol' codsy down the toilet again,,,,plumber didn't get here til' 9:15,,,,man that hurts,,,,,and cold too. You silly humpers have a good day,,,,,you people that tore up our playhouse not so much. Humpaburn out.
ROFLMAO!
DontCare

Frankfort, KY

#71845 Oct 9, 2012
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
A man is in bed with his wife when there is a rat-a-tat-tat on the door. He rolls over and looks at his clock, and it's half past three in the morning. "I'm not getting out of bed at this time," he thinks, and rolls over. Then, a louder knock follows.
"Aren't you going to answer that?" says his wife.
So he drags himself out of bed and goes downstairs. He opens the door and there is man standing at the door. It didn't take the homeowner long to realize the man was drunk.
"Hi there," slurs the stranger. "Can you give me a push??"
"No, get lost. It's half past three. I was in bed," says the man and slams the door. He goes back up to bed and tells his wife what happened and she says, "Dave, that wasn't very nice of you. Remember that night we broke down in the pouring rain on the way to pick the kids up from the baby sitter and you had to knock on that man's house to get us started again? What would have happened if he'd told us to get lost??"
"But the guy was drunk," says the husband.
"It doesn't matter," says the wife. "He needs our help and it would be the right thing to help him." So the husband gets out of bed again, gets dressed and goes downstairs.
He opens the door, and not being able to see the stranger anywhere he shouts, "Hey, do you still want a push??"
And he hears a voice cry out, "Yeah, please."
So, still being unable to see the stranger he shouts, "Where are you?"
And the stranger replies, "I'm over here, on your swing."
Here's one for you:

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#71846 Oct 9, 2012
I think the birds are making suicide pacts
kevin

Bowie, MD

#71848 Oct 9, 2012
kevin wrote:
<quoted text>Prick.
In case they delete the first one
meth maker

Lexington, KY

#71849 Oct 9, 2012
i hope all the birds die and all the people in garrison and vancburg the birds are dieing from the left over meth labs that shit is deadly
so is potasium floride in water
brown moss up

Richmond, KY

#71850 Oct 9, 2012
possum brown wrote:
this has got to be the best site ever. boozers, pot heads, cussers, hags, bags, nags, heros, zeros, chicken pluckers, birds with no feathers, scruffy animals, virused links to click on(thanks sybil & fake believer for those). pure entertainment at it's best
you forgot to include the category you belong in...fruitcakes.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#71851 Oct 9, 2012
kevin wrote:
<quoted text>In case they delete the first one
Hi honey I'm home!
kevin

Bowie, MD

#71852 Oct 9, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi honey I'm home!
Hey, Nice ta "see" ya.
kevin

Bowie, MD

#71853 Oct 9, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi honey I'm home!
Where'd ya lose the heel?
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

#71855 Oct 9, 2012
How many species of bird can you see in 2013, assuming we will not be all dead on 12/21/12. I thought I had a great year last year at 62 species in my yard, until I seen the record for bird spotting was 748 species seen in the 49 states. Still for a backyard that's not bad. In 2013 I think I will see how many species I can spot as I travel without any special trips to bird watch. I'm thinking about 150 species would be a good number to shoot for. If you travel a lot maybe some of the regulars will attempt that also.

Ok, so have a great night,,,,, Trolls, not so much.
possum brown

Campbellsville, KY

#71856 Oct 9, 2012
brown moss up wrote:
<quoted text>
you forgot to include the category you belong in...fruitcakes.
Covered you in several categories though, Sybil.
Humphrey Humper

Campbellsville, KY

#71857 Oct 9, 2012
Hempburn wrote:
How many species of bird can you see in 2013, assuming we will not be all dead on 12/21/12. I thought I had a great year last year at 62 species in my yard, until I seen the record for bird spotting was 748 species seen in the 49 states. Still for a backyard that's not bad. In 2013 I think I will see how many species I can spot as I travel without any special trips to bird watch. I'm thinking about 150 species would be a good number to shoot for. If you travel a lot maybe some of the regulars will attempt that also.
Ok, so have a great night,,,,, Trolls, not so much.
I give up Humpaburn. How many species of bird can I see in 2013? Sounds like you have an exciting year planned.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#71858 Oct 9, 2012
The only birds I pay attention to are the Cardinals and I predict they will fall to the cats again at Rupp and the Yumm center.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#71859 Oct 9, 2012
Another chilly night here. Are we expecting frost??

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#71860 Oct 9, 2012
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
Another chilly night here. Are we expecting frost??
I'm not sure Roaming, I haven't heard the weather forecast today.

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#71861 Oct 9, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I heard it was gonna fros on Thursday, but hadn't heard about how cold it'll be tomorrow.
Sybil

Mount Sterling, KY

#71862 Oct 9, 2012
possum brown wrote:
<quoted text>
Covered you in several categories though, Sybil.
cusser, hero, okay thanks cupcake.

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#71863 Oct 9, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh hey, and Mark ask about you and Theodora on the "murder on victoria street" post in Bowling Green.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guthrie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min Le Jimbo 155,286
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 8 min yeah man 7,037
Theives Beware 12 hr apple 18
smurf 12 hr apple 9
Stokes Chapel 19 hr hypocrisy 5
Bobbie Bryant (Jan '14) 21 hr Tree 4
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) Mon BIG_STEVIE 26,296
Guthrie Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Guthrie Jobs

Guthrie People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Guthrie News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Guthrie

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]