Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments
63,001 - 63,020 of 81,557 Comments Last updated Thursday Jul 24

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Didn't get to see if I was outa bird feed today. It was late when I got in. I will check in the morning.
get in tune

Florence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

i fed my birds, except the one in the middle.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
Look Mommy, I moved.
How's the weather in Fartsburg?
Star Plower

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

I like to watch the ending credits of movies in case I was drunk and accidentally stumbled onto the set.
crickets

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
How's the weather in Fartsburg?
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
get in tune

Florence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

it sucks, cold and dreary.... enough said.
crickets

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
Look Mommy, I moved.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
jean ann tiption powell

Florence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

me too! yet i DO have a JOB i have to be at in the AM!!! GOOD NIGHT!!
CUSTOMER SERVICE REP

Florence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

do you have a JOB????
Fglp

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Lll
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Off for a couple days enjoying that Columbus Day holiday and it sure didn't take long to scroll through all the big mouthed, spam, and flaming nuts the troll continue to get for their ignorant comments. Guess it is just a SOS kinda day for them stalking people on topix. It looks like they even attracted a few stray trolls to this site. None are as disgusting as the scottsville trolls.
Sad creatures.

Good morning, Ancient Wolf, Hempburn, lala, Sybil, and any other decent posters still here. Hope you decent folks have a great day. You trolls...hahaha NOT!

For the BIRDS:

Baby Parrots Totally Pumped For Dinner!
http://thebubble.msn.com/video/...

Exotic, lovelorn bird holds up traffic
http://www.cnn.com/video/...

Oh yeah, You are right Sybil, they do watch them and slip up sometimes talking about their contents. Like fartman loving the one about the ducks. So for his trollnness, here is a ducky story he will enjoy. You know he will watch it, just like he hangs on every word a regular has to say. Just lurking in the shadows waiting......lol

Rescued ducks' first swim will make you want to jump in, too

Fish got to swim, birds got to fly but a duck that's never taken a dip is only half a duck. So the first thing the folks at Woodstock Sanctuary in Woodstock, N.Y., did after they nursed ducks recovered in a hoarding case back to health was give them their first swim, and their reactions are nothing short of riotous. From some initial reluctance to the first plunge to repeated rapid-fire dunkings, letting these quackers do what comes naturally is the kind of thing that makes the heartwarming part of animal rescue a winner over the initial heartbreak.[Source]

http://now.msn.com/ducks-enjoy-first-swim-aft...

lol, bet he has a collection of rubber duckies for rub a dub in the sewer tub. hahaha

"CLICK"

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Shew! It's cold! I think all my seed is gone. Have to stop and get some more.
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Abeliever wrote:
Off for a couple days enjoying that Columbus Day holiday and it sure didn't take long to scroll through all the big mouthed, spam, and flaming nuts the troll continue to get for their ignorant comments. Guess it is just a SOS kinda day for them stalking people on topix. It looks like they even attracted a few stray trolls to this site. None are as disgusting as the scottsville trolls.
Sad creatures.
Good morning, Ancient Wolf, Hempburn, lala, Sybil, and any other decent posters still here. Hope you decent folks have a great day. You trolls...hahaha NOT!
For the BIRDS:
Baby Parrots Totally Pumped For Dinner!
http://thebubble.msn.com/video/...
Exotic, lovelorn bird holds up traffic
http://www.cnn.com/video/...
Oh yeah, You are right Sybil, they do watch them and slip up sometimes talking about their contents. Like fartman loving the one about the ducks. So for his trollnness, here is a ducky story he will enjoy. You know he will watch it, just like he hangs on every word a regular has to say. Just lurking in the shadows waiting......lol
Rescued ducks' first swim will make you want to jump in, too
Fish got to swim, birds got to fly but a duck that's never taken a dip is only half a duck. So the first thing the folks at Woodstock Sanctuary in Woodstock, N.Y., did after they nursed ducks recovered in a hoarding case back to health was give them their first swim, and their reactions are nothing short of riotous. From some initial reluctance to the first plunge to repeated rapid-fire dunkings, letting these quackers do what comes naturally is the kind of thing that makes the heartwarming part of animal rescue a winner over the initial heartbreak.[Source]
http://now.msn.com/ducks-enjoy-first-swim-aft...
lol, bet he has a collection of rubber duckies for rub a dub in the sewer tub. hahaha
"CLICK"
Good morning AB. I scroll past all the known trolls as well, which is why I do not respond to them, I don't know what they post. You just cannot reason with pure stupid so why waste the time. Perhaps we should post the small amount of repetative stuff they say and that would save them all that effort and twenty postings,

Well there is Abeliever, Ancient Wolf, LaLa, Syble, Hempburn, then arse, bates motel, fart, and codvine... that is about all they know, so I guess that should save them some time today.

Have a good day,,,,, trolls, not so much.

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Just about ready to head about again. The birds are happy though. More seeds!!

Since: Jul 12

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

A man is in bed with his wife when there is a rat-a-tat-tat on the door. He rolls over and looks at his clock, and it's half past three in the morning. "I'm not getting out of bed at this time," he thinks, and rolls over. Then, a louder knock follows.

"Aren't you going to answer that?" says his wife.

So he drags himself out of bed and goes downstairs. He opens the door and there is man standing at the door. It didn't take the homeowner long to realize the man was drunk.

"Hi there," slurs the stranger. "Can you give me a push??"

"No, get lost. It's half past three. I was in bed," says the man and slams the door. He goes back up to bed and tells his wife what happened and she says, "Dave, that wasn't very nice of you. Remember that night we broke down in the pouring rain on the way to pick the kids up from the baby sitter and you had to knock on that man's house to get us started again? What would have happened if he'd told us to get lost??"

"But the guy was drunk," says the husband.

"It doesn't matter," says the wife. "He needs our help and it would be the right thing to help him." So the husband gets out of bed again, gets dressed and goes downstairs.

He opens the door, and not being able to see the stranger anywhere he shouts, "Hey, do you still want a push??"

And he hears a voice cry out, "Yeah, please."

So, still being unable to see the stranger he shouts, "Where are you?"

And the stranger replies, "I'm over here, on your swing."

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

RoamingInsomniac wrote:
Just about ready to head about again. The birds are happy though. More seeds!!
Hi Roaming, the Cardinals are happy dining at my bird feeders.
Taco Bell

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

What happen
Humphrey Humper

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Good morning FB. I scroll past all the known non Squatter Club members as well, which is why I do not respond to them, I know they are smarter than I am. You just cannot reason with my pure stupidity so why waste the time. Perhaps we should post the amount of really cool stuff they say and that would save them all that effort and twenty postings,

Well there is Afakbeliever, Ancient Scruffy Wolf Nuts, UglyLaLa, Silly Syble, Humpaburn the arse, bates motel, fart, and codvine... that is about all I know, so I guess that should save me some time today.

On with my heroic adventures.

Have a good day,,,,,squatters, not so much.

“go 49ers owwwwww gettt it!!!!!”

Since: Aug 10

miss paducah ky that is

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Lol
Fire sauce

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Guthrie Discussions

Search the Guthrie Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 hr Zeitgeist 146,732
next TC Sheriff 9 hr Lmao 50
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 11 hr lol 1,016
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 16 hr Flint hill bandit 26,203
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 17 hr Flint hill bandit 16,121
Hottest Guy in Todd County (Jul '11) 21 hr honeysucker 75
dairy mart 21 hr Rikki 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Guthrie Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Guthrie People Search