Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments (Page 3,145)

Showing posts 62,881 - 62,900 of81,540
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Imposter

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
Humpaburn here. Put the crack pipe down, step away from the smoke,,good, now have some coffee regular.
Ha ha,,, now I got your crack pipe and coffee, they fall for it everytime. Soon the owl will be upright. Man oh man. Humpaburn out.
LMMFAO
Imposter

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

LOL Hello winkin, Blinkin and F'N NOD.....
Those regular squatter trolls sure are a silly bunch of socialites. Except for Sybil that is, He's just plain crazy.
Oh well, the air is crisp this evening, birds are flying around...chirping and chit. What a lovely fall eve..... SMOOCHES to you regular nuts...LMMFAO! NAAAAAAAA

"CLICK"

*Disclaimer: "CLICK" "LICK" and "Stick" Are the sole property of Ancient Scruffy Wolf Nutts.(All rights reserved).
owl

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

Abeliever wrote:
Oh look, a sad attempt to reboot their troll hate fest reunion early with little respond. Four hours since the last spew of ignorance and envy.
Hope all you regulars have a wonderful evening and great weekend. I am off to enjoy the evening after a long busy day. Hope you do to.
Since Owls were mentioned and these videos were on my homepage I will share them for you to enjoy. Too cute.
For the BIRDS:
Cute Owl Looks Totally Fake
This unusual owl moves with such robotic precision that it looks like a toy.
http://thebubble.msn.com/video/...
Owl only wants head scratched
Probably the cutest thing you'll see all day. An adorable owl totally loves getting his head scratched, only his head though!
http://thebubble.msn.com/video/...
For the TROLLS: Two birds flying high in the sky from me to you. lol
"CLICK"
the sound of crickets and owls for the trolls and it's not even night time yet as they anxiously await a post from one of the regulars. Hope you have a good night...I'm off to the Apple Festival.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

Oh look, a sad attempt to repoot their Droll Squatter hate fest reunion early with little respond. Four hours since my last spew of ignorance and envy.

Hope all you regular Squatters have a wonderful evening and great weekend. I am off to enjoy the evening after a long busy day of licking sidewalks clean. Hope you do to. I'm going to dinner at the sewer treatment plant, simply delish.

Since Owls were mentioned and these virused videos were on my homepage I will share them for you to enjoy. I would love to see the green smoke roll out of your hard drive. Too cute.

For the BIRDS:

Cute Owl Looks Totally Fake, just like me. I am AfakeBeliever.

This unusual owl moves with such robotic precision that it looks like a turd.

http://thebubbleturd.virus.org y/video/...

I only want my crusty wrinkled hiney scratched. Horrible dried poop itches.

Probably the ugliest thing you'll ever see. A itchy ugly ol' Fake totally loves getting it's cruddy arse scratched, only it's ugly arse though!

http://thebubblearse.virus.com/video/ ...

For the DROLL posters: Two birds flying high in the sky from me to you. lol. I love being nasty, cussing, drinking booze and hating people, because I am such a flunky. Dumb Sybil and I love posting dumb virused flicks that screw up your computer. It's good enough for you.

"LICK

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

“An adult child can actually make a career out of earning income from his parents by working the emotional system.”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

Una
Is there really a road apple festival. Someone should tell them those gems falling from the horses are not really apples.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

owl wrote:
<quoted text>
the sound of crickets and owls for the trolls and it's not even night time yet as they anxiously await a post from one of the regulars. Hope you have a good night...I'm off to the Apple Festival.
Yep, the apple bobbing festival at AfakeBelievers cesspool swimming pool.
Brother Earnest

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
Oh look, a sad attempt to repoot their Droll Squatter hate fest reunion early with little respond. Four hours since my last spew of ignorance and envy.
Hope all you regular Squatters have a wonderful evening and great weekend. I am off to enjoy the evening after a long busy day of licking sidewalks clean. Hope you do to. I'm going to dinner at the sewer treatment plant, simply delish.
Since Owls were mentioned and these virused videos were on my homepage I will share them for you to enjoy. I would love to see the green smoke roll out of your hard drive. Too cute.
For the BIRDS:
Cute Owl Looks Totally Fake, just like me. I am AfakeBeliever.
This unusual owl moves with such robotic precision that it looks like a turd.
http://thebubbleturd.virus.org y/video/...
Probably the ugliest thing you'll ever see. A itchy ugly ol' Fake totally loves getting it's cruddy arse scratched, only it's ugly arse though!
For the DROLL posters: Two birds flying high in the sky from me to you. lol. I love being nasty, cussing, drinking booze and hating people, because I am such a flunky. Dumb Sybil and I love posting dumb virused flicks that screw up your computer. It's good enough for you.
"LICK
This thread couldn't possibly have any one monitoring it. How could any human being, who is intelligent enough to read and write, have the gall to write such nasty garbage for others to see??????? WHY IS THE ABOVE POSTER ALLOWED TO USE SUCH A NASTY STAGE NAME TO IDENITIFY HIMSELF????????? TOPIX MODERATOR: THIS SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED!

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

Miss E Font wrote:
Una
Is there really a road apple festival. Someone should tell them those gems falling from the horses are not really apples.
I'll have to say some folks(mainly squatter drolls)think Uglylala's horses are worth so much they drop golden horse apples. Of course those drolls are 10 cent braggart millionaires. Early one Sunday morning Uglylala posted she was going to clean out the horse barn and her hubby didn't like to do that. Imagine him not liking to play in horse dookey, the very idea. Sometimes I get the feeling that these folks just ain't right in the head.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

Brother Earnest wrote:
<quoted text>
This thread couldn't possibly have any one monitoring it. How could any human being, who is intelligent enough to read and write, have the gall to write such nasty garbage for others to see??????? WHY IS THE ABOVE POSTER ALLOWED TO USE SUCH A NASTY STAGE NAME TO IDENITIFY HIMSELF????????? TOPIX MODERATOR: THIS SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED!
I don't know Brother Ignorant. Why don't you ask AfakeBeliever why she writes such garbage? Does typing in capital letters make you sound louder or is your caps lock sticking? Nasty? Are you saying you don't fart? If you are a guy and find yourself pooting, you might just be a sissy. Only girls and sissies poot, real men fart. Sister Earestine, you probably shouldn't be reading Topix at all. Go watch reruns of romper room or Mr. Rogers Neighborhood.
z

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Jajahdhxh

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

z wrote:
Jajahdhxh
Rough day??
crickets

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know Brother Ignorant. Why don't you ask AfakeBeliever why she writes such garbage? Does typing in capital letters make you sound louder or is your caps lock sticking? Nasty? Are you saying you don't fart? If you are a guy and find yourself pooting, you might just be a sissy. Only girls and sissies poot, real men fart. Sister Earestine, you probably shouldn't be reading Topix at all. Go watch reruns of romper room or Mr. Rogers Neighborhood.
yes, I do believe I hear them tonight
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Won't you be my neighbor

Miss E Font

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
For the DROLL posters: Two birds flying high in the sky from me to you. lol. I love being nasty, cussing, drinking booze and hating people, because I am such a flunky. Dumb Imposter and I love posting dumb virused flicks that screw up your computer. It's good enough for you.
"LICK
babydoll, are you feeling alright?
THE UNA FARTER

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

Miss E Font wrote:
Una
I love them apples, yummy.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
I love them apples, yummy.
Yes Sybil, everyone knows you eat horse turds and post virused websites. Everyone knows you are a name changing moron and AfakeBelievers arse sniffing Queen of Turds Court Jester. You have the intellect of a cockroach.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

crickets wrote:
<quoted text>
yes, I do believe I hear them tonight
Well quit sticking them up your arse, Sybil. You might hear them more clearly if you stuffed then into your ear canals.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>babydoll, are you feeling alright?
imposter!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>Yes Sybil, everyone knows you eat horse turds and post virused websites. Everyone knows you are a name changing moron and AfakeBelievers arse sniffing Queen of Turds Court Jester. You have the intellect of a cockroach.
hi son!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 62,881 - 62,900 of81,540
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Guthrie Discussions

Search the Guthrie Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Cornelius Scudmister 144,606
Elizabeth Gant??? 3 hr sam 4
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 3 hr Educated Hillbilly 26,160
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 23 hr BIG_STEVIE 16,110
dean O'Bryan (Dec '13) 23 hr jennifer 7
Deb's Diner Tue CountryGirl BornandRaised 1
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Tue BIG_STEVIE 447
•••
•••
•••
•••

Guthrie Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••