Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer 81,721

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Full Story
Ancient Wolf

Versailles, KY

#71658 Oct 5, 2012
Good Morning, posters and postettes... Soon be time to feed and water my chickens.. they are just bigger birds.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#71659 Oct 5, 2012
iii wrote:
hi
hi iii
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#71660 Oct 5, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
Good Morning, posters and postettes... Soon be time to feed and water my chickens.. they are just bigger birds.
Good morning Ancient Wolf, looks like now they want to talk about birds and a few missed the political sites huh? hahaha I see you have a bird story.
Do you think Big Bird will survive. lol

Will Big Bird be downsized?
http://www.cnn.com/2012/10/04/opinion/obeidal...

Enjoy your day.

Trolls, naaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

#71661 Oct 5, 2012
Big D wrote:
Saw an owl on my way to work tonight, it was flying upside down, what's up with that?
Put the crack pipe down, step away from the smoke,,good, now have some coffee regular. Soon the owl will be upright.
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

#71662 Oct 5, 2012
Good morning. TGIF, last warm day for about a week it seems. A nice bike ride would be good today if I can get the time, my back needs a break anyway from wood splitting.

Have a good one,,,,, Trolls, not so much.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#71664 Oct 5, 2012
I think the local squirrels are eating the bird seed. Little heffers.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#71666 Oct 5, 2012
Hempburn wrote:
Good morning. TGIF, last warm day for about a week it seems. A nice bike ride would be good today if I can get the time, my back needs a break anyway from wood splitting.
Have a good one,,,,, Trolls, not so much.
Good morning. Humpaburn here. TCodvineIF, last warm day for umpteen days it seems. A nice ride on my Big Wheel would be good if I get the time,,,, as if I really had anything to do. My back needs a break from wood splitting,,,,,making my own toothpicks with my Dale Evans pocket knife,,,, getting ready for the big one Afakebeliever is insane about. Man oh man,,,, someone seeing owls flying upside down,,,,, just wait til' they see Dumbo the Elephant flying like I have so many times. This might be the last warm humping day for a while. Have a good one,,,, Drolls not so much. Humpaburn out.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#71667 Oct 5, 2012
Good morning Ancient Scruffy Wolf Nuts, looks like now they want to talk about birds and a few missed the political sites huh? If they had any sense they did. I love political nonsense. hahaha I see you have a bird story.
Do you think Big Bird will survive. lol. I look like a plucked Buzzard and I ENJOY everything, ignorant or not.

Will Big Bird be downsized? Maybe if they downsize his pecker he can't eat so much food.

Enjoy your day, Scruff. Think I will go hang my canoe feet in my cesspool swimming pool before it turns cold. AfakeBeliever.

Drolls, naaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#71668 Oct 5, 2012
Humpaburn here. Put the crack pipe down, step away from the smoke,,good, now have some coffee regular.
Ha ha,,, now I got your crack pipe and coffee, they fall for it everytime. Soon the owl will be upright. Man oh man. Humpaburn out.
BIG DADDY FROM CINCINATTI

Danville, KY

#71669 Oct 5, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Ancient Wolf, looks like now they want to talk about birds and a few missed the political sites huh? hahaha I see you have a bird story.
Do you think Big Bird will survive. lol
Will Big Bird be downsized?
http://www.cnn.com/2012/10/04/opinion/obeidal...
Enjoy your day.
Trolls, naaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh
It is apparent that you have NO FRIENDS and live a severly borig life. BAHAHAHA :0)
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#71672 Oct 5, 2012
Oh look, a sad attempt to reboot their troll hate fest reunion early with little respond. Four hours since the last spew of ignorance and envy.

Hope all you regulars have a wonderful evening and great weekend. I am off to enjoy the evening after a long busy day. Hope you do to.

Since Owls were mentioned and these videos were on my homepage I will share them for you to enjoy. Too cute.

For the BIRDS:

Cute Owl Looks Totally Fake

This unusual owl moves with such robotic precision that it looks like a toy.

http://thebubble.msn.com/video/...

Owl only wants head scratched

Probably the cutest thing you'll see all day. An adorable owl totally loves getting his head scratched, only his head though!

For the TROLLS: Two birds flying high in the sky from me to you. lol

"CLICK"
Imposter

London, KY

#71673 Oct 5, 2012
Oh look, she got drunk , cussed, and kicked homeless people "lived life" today.
What AFAKE Believer. LMMFAOoooo
Imposter

London, KY

#71674 Oct 5, 2012
"CLICK IT" "LICK IT" "Stick IT" ...

"CLICK" @ All rights to "click" "Lick" "Stick" And "get Sick" are the sole property of Ancient scruffy nutz. All rights reserved.
"CLICK"
Imposter

London, KY

#71675 Oct 5, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
Humpaburn here. Put the crack pipe down, step away from the smoke,,good, now have some coffee regular.
Ha ha,,, now I got your crack pipe and coffee, they fall for it everytime. Soon the owl will be upright. Man oh man. Humpaburn out.
LMMFAO
Imposter

London, KY

#71676 Oct 5, 2012
LOL Hello winkin, Blinkin and F'N NOD.....
Those regular squatter trolls sure are a silly bunch of socialites. Except for Sybil that is, He's just plain crazy.
Oh well, the air is crisp this evening, birds are flying around...chirping and chit. What a lovely fall eve..... SMOOCHES to you regular nuts...LMMFAO! NAAAAAAAA

"CLICK"

*Disclaimer: "CLICK" "LICK" and "Stick" Are the sole property of Ancient Scruffy Wolf Nutts.(All rights reserved).
owl

Richmond, KY

#71677 Oct 5, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
Oh look, a sad attempt to reboot their troll hate fest reunion early with little respond. Four hours since the last spew of ignorance and envy.
Hope all you regulars have a wonderful evening and great weekend. I am off to enjoy the evening after a long busy day. Hope you do to.
Since Owls were mentioned and these videos were on my homepage I will share them for you to enjoy. Too cute.
For the BIRDS:
Cute Owl Looks Totally Fake
This unusual owl moves with such robotic precision that it looks like a toy.
Owl only wants head scratched
Probably the cutest thing you'll see all day. An adorable owl totally loves getting his head scratched, only his head though!
For the TROLLS: Two birds flying high in the sky from me to you. lol
"CLICK"
the sound of crickets and owls for the trolls and it's not even night time yet as they anxiously await a post from one of the regulars. Hope you have a good night...I'm off to the Apple Festival.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#71678 Oct 5, 2012
Oh look, a sad attempt to repoot their Droll Squatter hate fest reunion early with little respond. Four hours since my last spew of ignorance and envy.

Hope all you regular Squatters have a wonderful evening and great weekend. I am off to enjoy the evening after a long busy day of licking sidewalks clean. Hope you do to. I'm going to dinner at the sewer treatment plant, simply delish.

Since Owls were mentioned and these virused videos were on my homepage I will share them for you to enjoy. I would love to see the green smoke roll out of your hard drive. Too cute.

For the BIRDS:

Cute Owl Looks Totally Fake, just like me. I am AfakeBeliever.

This unusual owl moves with such robotic precision that it looks like a turd.

http://thebubbleturd.virus.org y/video/...

I only want my crusty wrinkled hiney scratched. Horrible dried poop itches.

Probably the ugliest thing you'll ever see. A itchy ugly ol' Fake totally loves getting it's cruddy arse scratched, only it's ugly arse though!

http://thebubblearse.virus.com/video/ ...

For the DROLL posters: Two birds flying high in the sky from me to you. lol. I love being nasty, cussing, drinking booze and hating people, because I am such a flunky. Dumb Sybil and I love posting dumb virused flicks that screw up your computer. It's good enough for you.

"LICK

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#71679 Oct 5, 2012
“An adult child can actually make a career out of earning income from his parents by working the emotional system.”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#71680 Oct 5, 2012
Una
Is there really a road apple festival. Someone should tell them those gems falling from the horses are not really apples.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#71681 Oct 5, 2012
owl wrote:
<quoted text>
the sound of crickets and owls for the trolls and it's not even night time yet as they anxiously await a post from one of the regulars. Hope you have a good night...I'm off to the Apple Festival.
Yep, the apple bobbing festival at AfakeBelievers cesspool swimming pool.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guthrie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gays 11 hr JustMyOpinion 2
Who robbed DQ? Dec 16 Beary75 4
ufo ??? Dec 15 spock 1
girl at the video store..... (Jul '10) Dec 12 pitterpatter 31
Ole nursing home Dec 11 John 3
Elkton activities Dec 10 Bandit 12
samantha mason (Nov '12) Dec 9 rehab 9
Guthrie Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web