what do you think
star

Russellville, KY

#2 May 6, 2010
he used to be one of my closet friends.
chelsea

United States

#3 Jun 10, 2010
um he cheated on my best friend, so what do u think about him, i cant cuss on here buut if i could thats all that would be said, him and brandon mcgee are nuthin but liers, and then to beet it all, after i threatened to turn his no good a** in he sent her msg appologizing, alls i have to say is he better hope he doesnt see me in person....
Daniel

Rantoul, IL

#4 Jul 22, 2010
Chelsea we made up i love you
just my opinion

Bowling Green, KY

#5 Nov 9, 2010
LOOSER

Since: Nov 11

United States

#6 Nov 5, 2011
I think he's the most wonderful, perfect, thoughtful person on the planet, and everyone else that has anything to say about him can say it to me. He's perfect and I love him more than anything. :)
JMB

Kendallville, IN

#7 Dec 3, 2011
Daniel is the most amazing person I know. He has been one of my best guy friends for almost 5 years. We hung out all the time in high school. He is really nice and can always make someone laugh. He is not a cheater he has never cheated on anyone. I agree he has had some crappy relationships in the past and I know someone he dated that he shouldnt have and he could have done better then her but I am so glad he found Morganne because they make an awesome couple. I love you Daniel and you always be a big part of my life <3
Daniel

Clarksville, TN

#8 Jul 8, 2012
yeah! up in this piece
AmendingAngel

Big Rock, TN

#9 Feb 20, 2013
chelsea wrote:
um he cheated on my best friend, so what do u think about him, i cant cuss on here buut if i could thats all that would be said, him and brandon mcgee are nuthin but liers, and then to beet it all, after i threatened to turn his no good a** in he sent her msg appologizing, alls i have to say is he better hope he doesnt see me in person....
Your pathetic. Daniel always seemed a little gay to me. And Brandon was sort of an A**hole. But I can say, Brandon always had me in a good mood. Not once has he ever lied to me about anything. Sounds to me your just a typical teenage Todd County girl with all the useless bashing. And for Daniel, I still feel like hes kind of gay.
Daniel

Clinton, TN

#10 May 16, 2013
Yeah, well, thats like, your opinion man.

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#11 Feb 23, 2014
Your a beast Daniel ! Whoa haters be hating on people that refuse to be a copy! Stay original J.t. Mother
daniel

Mountain View, CA

#12 Jul 31, 2014
AmendingAngel wrote:
<quoted text>
Your pathetic. Daniel always seemed a little gay to me. And Brandon was sort of an A**hole. But I can say, Brandon always had me in a good mood. Not once has he ever lied to me about anything. Sounds to me your just a typical teenage Todd County girl with all the useless bashing. And for Daniel, I still feel like hes kind of gay.
how do I seem gay

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guthrie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Diane Coursey (Oct '10) Sat be happy 23
Johnny Bear Morgan (Feb '13) Sat do not judge 64
Janet carr Sat Yep 1
Kristin Cunningham (Apr '14) Apr 24 ranmda 9
jeremy holt vincent -ghost Apr 22 jimbobscousin 2
Whitney Moore Apr 20 Peanut butter 4
Just Keep In Mind Apr 20 Dave 7
More from around the web

Guthrie People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE