Freshman---

Cadiz, KY

#1 Apr 20, 2013
So... There's some rumors of a Navy JROTC program trying to be started at TCCHS... Anyone know anything else about this??
Mantis

Cadiz, KY

#2 Apr 27, 2013
Yea. The board was talking about it. They said that's all they could get. No army,marines etc.... They talked about it at some meetings in the past.
board member

Bowling Green, KY

#3 Apr 28, 2013
There is some talk about this.
Up in Muhlenberg County we checked them out.
They have the Army JROTC, largest club/organization
in the School system. It is also the best. They have about 180 cadets 9-12 and all the students enjoy doing it. Also the JROTC program up there the students that are involved has the highest GPA of any other group.
Scorpion Truth

Fruitland, NM

#4 Apr 28, 2013
board member wrote:
There is some talk about this.
Up in Muhlenberg County we checked them out.
They have the Army JROTC, largest club/organization
in the School system. It is also the best. They have about 180 cadets 9-12 and all the students enjoy doing it. Also the JROTC program up there the students that are involved has the highest GPA of any other group.
I certainly hope you are not a board member in Todd County! If your writing skills are any indication, then it stands to reason why the students of this county fair so poorly on standardized tests compared to other districts. Given your subjective evaluation of Muhlenberg's program, I would speculate you see it as another opportunity to facilitate subterfuge against your own student responsibilities as a "board member". God help us all if you are one of the people making decisions for all students of the Todd County school system!
In need

Kuttawa, KY

#5 May 13, 2013
I agree^^

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guthrie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 13 hr johnnyboy 633
News KSP looking for wanted subject that fled traffi... Dec 3 hey 3
Justin hall Dec 3 pennyworth 2
Brittny Hurt Dec 3 She is hot 10
monica massie (Apr '13) Dec 3 Fed up 3
single women Dec 1 CrazyBubbles 4
Red head cashier at food giant in Guthrie Nov 29 Well 3

Guthrie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Guthrie Mortgages