Beshear names Joe Prather Tansportation Secretary

Nov 16, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Glasgow Daily Times, Glasgow, KY

“I was even more surprised when I found out the cabinet he was asking me to head.”

In somewhat of a surprise, Gov.-elect Steve Beshear Friday named former state Senator Joe Prather of Elizabethtown Secretary of Transportation in his new administration. via Glasgow Daily Times, Glasgow, KY

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of67
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Joy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Nov 19, 2007
 
Is this prather a Disability Judge here in Ky??
BRAC SCANDAL

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Dec 31, 2012
 
Recon these 2 know a little about a scandal in Hardin County KY. called BRAC Rineyville WasteWater Scandal?
IsThereABRACSCAN DAL

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Feb 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

BRAC SCANDAL wrote:
Recon these 2 know a little about a scandal in Hardin County KY. called BRAC Rineyville WasteWater Scandal?
You bet he does. Glen Turner and Joe Prather have been in business together for years in land developement deals, subdivisions, home construction, you name it.

Hardin Countians will just have to wait for this BRAC Rineyville WasteWaterScandal/Project to see what happens next.

Wondering with all their dealings if they (Turner,Prather) used some shoddy contractors that get caught up in this scandal and hinse, Prather and Turner as well?
wondering

Horse Cave, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Feb 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

beashear prather turner put them in a sack .shake it up who falls out first?
BeshearPratherBR ACSCANDAL

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Feb 26, 2013
 
Yep, the media always loves a good government scandal!
Fools

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Feb 26, 2013
 
This is OLD news. He has came & gone!!!
BeshearPrather

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Feb 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Fools wrote:
This is OLD news. He has came & gone!!!
Prather has "MAJOR" developements all over Hardin County.
MilitaryBRACSCAN DALVictim

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Feb 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

FYI those military personnel who fall victims when this BRAC SCANDAL exposure unfolds be aware that someone in Frankfort Ky. is interested in this particular forum post, because every time a new post is made here it shows up in the Frankfort Ky. Forum Post.

Evidently Gov. B or Prather, either has their supporters or their opponents in Frankfort interested in what is being said in the Elizabethtown Forum regarding Beshear-Prather Connections--humm
Chef

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Mar 2, 2013
 
IsThereABRACSCANDAL wrote:
<quoted text>You bet he does. Glen Turner and Joe Prather have been in business together for years in land developement deals, subdivisions, home construction, you name it.
Hardin Countians will just have to wait for this BRAC Rineyville WasteWaterScandal/Project to see what happens next.
Wondering with all their dealings if they (Turner,Prather) used some shoddy contractors that get caught up in this scandal and hinse, Prather and Turner as well?
NEXT? Nothing's happened YET, other than somebody claiming there's going to be a scandal for the last few years. I want ACTION! Not more talk on Topix.
Environmental Issues

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Mar 2, 2013
 
Chef wrote:
<quoted text>NEXT? Nothing's happened YET, other than somebody claiming there's going to be a scandal for the last few years. I want ACTION! Not more talk on Topix.
Hardin County will be put in the "Spot Light" soon over environmental issues, and Joe Prather KNOWS whats coming!

Recon the "STATE" a.k.a the Governor will have to get involved in Hardin County?

Joe P and the Gov are "buds" so the Gov. will get involved when this BRAC SCANDAL starts rolling.

"CHEF" you can fix us all a nice dinner as Hardin County and the rest of the state sits back to watch, listen, and act on Scandal Corruption exposure!
I hate Rednecks

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Mar 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

No scandal. Just some idiot continuing to post nonsense. Accusations with no facts, proof, or evidence. I bet the BRAC scandaleer wears a tin foil hat too.
Environmental Issues

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Mar 2, 2013
 
I hate Rednecks wrote:
No scandal. Just some idiot continuing to post nonsense. Accusations with no facts, proof, or evidence. I bet the BRAC scandaleer wears a tin foil hat too.
Ask any Rineyvillian in Hardin County about a BRAC SCANDAL, hell ask our political power player Prather yourself, see what he tells you lol.
wondering

Horse Cave, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Mar 3, 2013
 
hope i live long enough to see them all strung up
I hate Rednecks

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Mar 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

I've talked to plenty of my neighbors in Rineyville and none have ever heard of this "scandal" that you speak of. I have talked to many of the local politicians of this "scandal" and they just laugh. Burden of proof is on you . You have never even specifically identified what the "scandal" is, who it affects directly, or why this being covered up.
Environmental Issues

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Mar 4, 2013
 
I hate Rednecks wrote:
I've talked to plenty of my neighbors in Rineyville and none have ever heard of this "scandal" that you speak of. I have talked to many of the local politicians of this "scandal" and they just laugh. Burden of proof is on you . You have never even specifically identified what the "scandal" is, who it affects directly, or why this being covered up.
Well then just who have you talked to that just laughed?

If you are "afraid" to mention the politicians you spoke to about this BRAC SCANDAL, then the SCANDAL must exist. The politicians have already been outed on here and behind the scenes as far back as 2010, so if you can't name even one that you have spoken to then YOU need not worry about it, quit posting and watch the papers and T.V. when this project kicks off in Rineyville!!

Bye now
Smelly Pita

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Mar 4, 2013
 
Environmental Issues wrote:
<quoted text>Well then just who have you talked to that just laughed?
If you are "afraid" to mention the politicians you spoke to about this BRAC SCANDAL, then the SCANDAL must exist. The politicians have already been outed on here and behind the scenes as far back as 2010, so if you can't name even one that you have spoken to then YOU need not worry about it, quit posting and watch the papers and T.V. when this project kicks off in Rineyville!!
Bye now
What is this project you speak of? I sure hope it brings a lot of jobs around here. We needs some more jobs around here. I know I'm tired of work at fast food joints.
ReconBRACScandal

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Mar 9, 2013
 
IsThereABRACSCANDAL wrote:
<quoted text>You bet he does. Glen Turner and Joe Prather have been in business together for years in land developement deals, subdivisions, home construction, you name it.
Hardin Countians will just have to wait for this BRAC Rineyville WasteWaterScandal/Project to see what happens next.
Wondering with all their dealings if they (Turner,Prather) used some shoddy contractors that get caught up in this scandal and hinse, Prather and Turner as well?
Do you think this BRAC SCANDAL has got the attention of the Governor?

I say it definitely has. Wonder what ole Joe Prather and the Governor have to say for the record about this Hardin County Government Corruption tied to a BRAC WasteWater Project in Hardin County--that will certainly spread into other counties in the Commonwealth of KY.

Rineyvillians and LaVista Estates residents better be getting free taps and free installations if allegations of government corruption are proven regardless of "WHEN" this project happens.
RogueHealthDeptI nspector

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Mar 10, 2013
 
ReconBRACScandal wrote:
<quoted text>Do you think this BRAC SCANDAL has got the attention of the Governor?
I say it definitely has. Wonder what ole Joe Prather and the Governor have to say for the record about this Hardin County Government Corruption tied to a BRAC WasteWater Project in Hardin County--that will certainly spread into other counties in the Commonwealth of KY.
Rineyvillians and LaVista Estates residents better be getting free taps and free installations if allegations of government corruption are proven regardless of "WHEN" this project happens.
Yes, to bad the Hardin County politicians could not grasp the severity of this corruption as well as the elite people of Hardin County.--They only have themselves to blame when this media exposure happens.--Don't forget your Ky Governor's Office as well, will have to bare some of this burden at the "State" level!
Chef

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Mar 11, 2013
 
I hate Rednecks wrote:
I've talked to plenty of my neighbors in Rineyville and none have ever heard of this "scandal" that you speak of. I have talked to many of the local politicians of this "scandal" and they just laugh. Burden of proof is on you . You have never even specifically identified what the "scandal" is, who it affects directly, or why this being covered up.
Amen. This guy has been ranting this crap for a couple of years. I've talked to folks too. Nobody knows what I'm talking about, or they just laugh. And old Joe Prather was the transportation secretary for the entire state. What does he know, or care, about septic tanks in LaVista? Plus, he's long gone. It's all a giant load of garbage, perpetrated by some doofus with a goofy agenda. But it's fun to watch!
Texas Hold Em

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Mar 11, 2013
 
Chef wrote:
<quoted text>Amen. This guy has been ranting this crap for a couple of years. I've talked to folks too. Nobody knows what I'm talking about, or they just laugh. And old Joe Prather was the transportation secretary for the entire state. What does he know, or care, about septic tanks in LaVista? Plus, he's long gone. It's all a giant load of garbage, perpetrated by some doofus with a goofy agenda. But it's fun to watch!
Joe Prather has his hand in too many land developement deals in Hardin County. Yes "Chef" it is fun to watch! As you watch I bet Hardin County Judge-Executive-Harry Berry does "NOT" run for the next election because of something-something like a BRAC SCANDAL.

Chef you wanna bet?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of67
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Guston Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Guston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••