What do women want
Shy Gentleman

Buffalo, TX

#1 Mar 28, 2013
Hi there, I'm a shy guy and was just wondering what is the best way to talk to ladies and what do they really want in a man? Thanks
best of the best

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 Mar 29, 2013
Honesty, decent looking, hard worker and provider, faithfulness, someone to make her smile and laugh, someone to make her feel like she's the only woman in the world, someone to pick her up when she's down.....

Since: Mar 13

Hodgenville, KY

#3 Mar 29, 2013
The best way to talk to a woman? Look her in the eye, smile, and say "hello"...she wants to know that you are interested. Different women want different things. Some women want a provider, others want a partner to go out and have fun with.
Umm

Antioch, TN

#4 Mar 31, 2013
What we want depends on what u want. Women chase after different guys just like guys chase after different girls. But u never know until u try so start out with a dimple hello and try to get to know her and c if she is what u r shooting for.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Swope Car Lot 33 min Crazy Car Lady 1
shannon parnell (Aug '15) 42 min Dan 26
Stormy and Stella. 2 hr MFlorida 1
bryan close 2 hr Wes b 14
metalsa 3 hr Matchbox 13
hot fork truck driver 3rd shift metalsa 3 hr Just do it 45
melissa sutton or melissa tubbs? (Jan '14) 5 hr Wow 21
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Guston Mortgages