Canace Clark
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
haha

Louisville, KY

#41 Jan 26, 2012
Stfu that's like the third time you said you wasn't gonna comment anymore but did . Don't be mad bc you and your man are garbage and no one wants you around
Sad Girl

Louisville, KY

#42 Jan 26, 2012
bAH bAH bAH :) TRUST ME I AM NOT MAD. :) I GOT WHAT I WANT :) GOD BLESSED :)
haha

Louisville, KY

#43 Jan 26, 2012
Your right a man that beats you and is now locked up . God had truely blessed you lmao
Goodlay

Detroit, MI

#44 Jan 27, 2012
She can ride a bbc like no other!!!!
missme

Tucker, GA

#45 Feb 18, 2013
Everythingabove is true. Geeked out psycho druggy thief who is married n still cheats i feel sorryfor her man.
Why

Elizabethtown, KY

#46 Feb 18, 2013
Even if that's the case, so? What's it to you people? It's none of your business, so stop talking about it. Good lord, who cares.
Candace

United States

#47 Mar 8, 2013
Miss Me..:) bitch i am not misssing u. SAD U CANT PUT UR REAL NAME.. FUCK U FUCK TOPIX SIT ON MY DAM MIDDLE FINGER N SPINNNN ON IT :) PSYCHO- I WOULDNT CALL MYSELF THAT :) A DRUGGY ITS 2013 WHO ISNT? A THIEF :)- ONLY FROM STORES TIMEEE TO TIMEEE :) AND LAST OF ALL * WHO IS MARRIED STILL CHEAT.. N U FEEL SORRY FOR MY MAN* FIRST OFFF MISSS MISSS ME HES MY HUSBAND N HIS NAME JEFF SECOND DONT EVER TYPE ANOTHER THING ABOUT MY FAMILY- U FEEL SORRY FOR MY HUSBAND ... BITCH I FEEL SORRY FOR UR MOMMMA DAT DROP UR ASSS OUT.. WELCOME TO MY FAN CLUB BITCH FIND A NEW HOBBIE.. CUZ I STILL WAKE UP KISS MY MAN TELL HIM I LOVE HIM LOOK IN DA MIRROR N SMILEEEE WIT DA FEW FRIENDS I HAVE N MY WONDERFUL FAMILY. BEFORE U TYPE SUM MORE... 102 CARTER DR.. OFF HILL ST. RADCLIFF KY.. 40160... 2ND HOUSE ON RIGHT. KNOCK LOUD N THINK ABOUT PUTTING MY HUBBY IN UR MOUTH AGAIN, SAY WAT U WANT ABOUT ME BITCH THERES MY ADDRESS. LETS PLAY DRESS UP. BUT DONT NEVER SPEAK OF MY LOVES ONE.. FAKE BITCH... STEP..:) GOD BLESSED MISSSS MISSS ME no name..
serious tho

United States

#48 Mar 9, 2013
When she was in jail she played with herself while on her period n started writing shit on the walls n the tv room with her blood...Yep shes crazy but def not in a cute way plus she has herpes n is ugly af
Elpj

Chicago, IL

#50 Sep 2, 2013
Yea I know the bitch she was in a room with me when the police came in and she told them everything. The whole set up who was coolin the meth who was sellin it that we had guns and everything. I don't know if she is crazy. Or a hoe but I know she is a SNITCH!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Samantha Lockridge (Aug '10) 9 min Wigger 27
The News Enterprise News Paper 15 min Platt signer 9
Derek's In Jail and Soon Amber Will Be Too 1 hr fyi 15
Local Politics Do you approve of Dennis Parrett as State Senator? 2 hr Inspector Gadget 14
Heaven C 2 hr areyou 131
Metalsa 4 hr Angry 3
Need to borrow money - emergency 4 hr Desperate 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Guston Mortgages