First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Curious

Elizabethtown, KY

#1 Dec 5, 2010
Anyone know anythin bout this female i think she might be triffling. I just caught my husband talking to her and I think somethings up!
well

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 Dec 5, 2010
maybe you need to check your husband?
wondering

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 Dec 5, 2010
might want to check with the hubby before you drag someones name through the mud....

Since: Aug 10

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 Dec 6, 2010
Don't you love that? It's always the other person's fault.

Your husband is triffling. HA.

Elizabethtown, KY

#5 Dec 6, 2010
Oh, and you spelled her name wrong. Geez.
know her

Louisville, KY

#6 Dec 6, 2010
Well kinda, she dated a friend of mine. I personally don't care for the girl. But you shouldn't just blame her. Maybe she didn't know he was married. I know some guys don't tell females the whole story
Shes dirrty

Walton, KY

#7 Dec 6, 2010
Nah she prolly knew your man was married. She think she's sneaky - be careful of her. Of course you might want to put your man in check too but definitely let her know what's up. She's crazy - literally crazy.
RMFD

Elizabethtown, KY

#8 Dec 6, 2010
HAHHHAHHA im weakkkkkk off this...Yea shes crazy i dated her for a month her recently and she went super crazy. And shes a cold hoe i wonder if ur husband is the guy I caught he tryin to sneak around with and broke up with her over?
crazy

Kodak, TN

#9 Dec 6, 2010
heard she is psycho!!!!
RMFD

Elizabethtown, KY

#10 Dec 6, 2010
yea thats for sure....she needs medicine but lol ima stay off here anymore just thought this was funny
wow

Elizabethtown, KY

#11 Dec 7, 2010
one of my friends just broke up with her. isnt she a hooker? ive heard it from so many people.
well

Louisville, KY

#12 Dec 8, 2010
That's what I had heard to. And I heard from another one of his exes that the bitch is a complete psycho. Like a bipolar that needs meds. Heard she not only stalked him but his friends, ex girlfriends, n his baby mama. Seriously go see a doctor or start hookin again
The source

Elizabethtown, KY

#13 Dec 8, 2010
her fb says it all!
Husband

Campbellsville, KY

#14 Dec 8, 2010
Hummmm and where can i find this girl?
whats up

Louisville, KY

#15 Dec 8, 2010
My boy useta date her, they broke up and what female hasn't went a lil crazy when he broke up with them? For real let the shit die n leave the girl alone. We all make mistakes n from what i know she has been through way more than any of u could possibly imagine. She seemed real sweet.
whatever

Elizabethtown, KY

#16 Dec 8, 2010
RMFD wrote:
HAHHHAHHA im weakkkkkk off this...Yea shes crazy i dated her for a month her recently and she went super crazy. And shes a cold hoe i wonder if ur husband is the guy I caught he tryin to sneak around with and broke up with her over?
Who have you not dated? Ya got a new slut everytime someone turns around. Get real man.

“i voice my opinion just like u”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#17 Dec 10, 2010
look i knew this chick from school, she was real nice and the only times i EVER seen her go "psycho" or "crazy" was when she was provoked. lay off of this poor girl, what has she done to you? and hunny, if you "caught" your man talking to her than maybe you need to find a new man; obviously he's not telling you something.

Elizabethtown, KY

#18 Dec 10, 2010
someone _ur_not wrote:
look i knew this chick from school, she was real nice and the only times i EVER seen her go "psycho" or "crazy" was when she was provoked. lay off of this poor girl, what has she done to you? and hunny, if you "caught" your man talking to her than maybe you need to find a new man; obviously he's not telling you something.
Quotes from a true pirate.

She seem's iight.

“i voice my opinion just like u”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#19 Dec 10, 2010
T-Fox wrote:
<quoted text>
Quotes from a true pirate.
She seem's iight.
thank you. i do not believe in talking bad about someone who is not her to defend themself

Elizabethtown, KY

#20 Dec 10, 2010
someone _ur_not wrote:
<quoted text>
thank you. i do not believe in talking bad about someone who is not her to defend themself
Way I see it, least here you can find out what shit is said behind your back.

Too bad half the people on here, no one knows who it is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cards Against Humanity 1 hr b 2
stephanie tonn 4 hr slut 1
fwb 4 hr wondering 6
Daniel Benham 6 hr dlbpearl 5
Barbque Blues and Bikes not for the family 9 hr Biker 21
Best builders? 10 hr Sweetarts 18
rain may 29th 2015 10 hr Rain man 2
More from around the web

Guston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE