Guston, KY

#1 Mar 25, 2013
Will the plant vote union?
Danville

Whitewater, WI

#2 Mar 26, 2013
No
A group of about 20 are trying tho

If fat ass frank keeps volunteering people to work and him stay home on the couch with a whole ham, potato salad looking like fat bastard we might tho
Jim

Glasgow, KY

#3 Mar 29, 2013
I wanted to take the time and thank Cheryl M. for all her hard work setting up the union meeting and having a Union Rep. come talk with us. A lot of good information was given. Next meeting will be at Union Hall by the old Adventure Sports building in Etown on Hwy. 62. Cheryl will let us all know the date and times. Cheryl, thanks again for all your hard work, we all appreciate it.
uninformed

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 Mar 30, 2013
Jim wrote:
I wanted to take the time and thank Cheryl M. for all her hard work setting up the union meeting and having a Union Rep. come talk with us. A lot of good information was given. Next meeting will be at Union Hall by the old Adventure Sports building in Etown on Hwy. 62. Cheryl will let us all know the date and times. Cheryl, thanks again for all your hard work, we all appreciate it.
Since I am new, and haven't heard about this, why are we trying to go union? And, who do I see on second shift to get more information on meetings?
John Mysinger

Glasgow, KY

#6 Mar 30, 2013
Who cares? Now all of you need to get your lazy asses back to work.
Jim

Glasgow, KY

#7 Apr 1, 2013
You can contact Cheryl in Friction, Or Bruce or Tony in Drum for more information on the next meeting at the Union Hall next to Adventure Sports. These guys and gal have worked hard to get the word out on trying to organize, Much appreciated.
seriously

Elizabethtown, KY

#8 Apr 1, 2013
These three are your leaders? I will vote no just for that! Pick 3 people that come in and give an honest effort every day.
Drama

Buffalo, TX

#9 Apr 1, 2013
seriously wrote:
These three are your leaders? I will vote no just for that! Pick 3 people that come in and give an honest effort every day.
like I said, a union is great for the lazy people!! This is a prime example! A union won't help sh!t. The ones that are stirring up all this are the ones who have it made! A bunch of lazy, sh!t starting waste of paychecks!!!!
Jim

Glasgow, KY

#10 Apr 3, 2013
Drama wrote:
<quoted text> like I said, a union is great for the lazy people!! This is a prime example! A union won't help sh!t. The ones that are stirring up all this are the ones who have it made! A bunch of lazy, sh!t starting waste of paychecks!!!!
These people have worked really hard on trying to organize a union. They have taken a lot of their time to call people, talk to people at work and contact a union rep. to speak to us. Your not giving them enough credit. I for one say "Thank you" Cheryl, Tony and Bruce! With out them, the union talk would have stopped a long time ago. Next union meeting is suppose to be Thursday at the union hall. They have the union rep. coming down to talk to us again to let us know the next step we need to take.
Drama

Elizabethtown, KY

#11 Apr 3, 2013
Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
These people have worked really hard on trying to organize a union. They have taken a lot of their time to call people, talk to people at work and contact a union rep. to speak to us. Your not giving them enough credit. I for one say "Thank you" Cheryl, Tony and Bruce! With out them, the union talk would have stopped a long time ago. Next union meeting is suppose to be Thursday at the union hall. They have the union rep. coming down to talk to us again to let us know the next step we need to take.
my point exactly!! If they worked half that hard at their job instead of stirring up sh!t they'd be star employees!! Hope y'all are happy when we have to pay union dues for absolutely nothing !! Lets protect the lazy f$cks shall we!!
informed

Mount Ida, AR

#12 Apr 4, 2013
Drama wrote:
<quoted text> my point exactly!! If they worked half that hard at their job instead of stirring up sh!t they'd be star employees!! Hope y'all are happy when we have to pay union dues for absolutely nothing !! Lets protect the lazy f$cks shall we!!
Well the good thing about all of this is you have the right to think what you want to about unions.
So make fun of that not the people you work with.
I don't know how long you have been at ABE,but you need to wake up. the Japanese are getting filthy rich and we are getting screwed.
informed

Mount Ida, AR

#13 Apr 4, 2013
Brought up Righ wrote:
Yes
what

Greensburg, KY

#14 Apr 4, 2013
informed wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes
what going on with VON DALE night shift nice lady..been off from work..
Febe

Columbia, KY

#15 Apr 4, 2013
Brought up Righ wrote:
I hope not! Been there done that with other family members. Jobs were lost, plants closed. Unions used to work for their members. Not so much today. It is all about the business.
resident

Elizabethtown, KY

#16 Apr 4, 2013
I'm all for a union.
Drama

Elizabethtown, KY

#17 Apr 4, 2013
I hope y'all are thanking the sh!t starters when they close the doors. A union won't change nothing, I worked union before. The only ones who gain is the union, and that's your money. If you know the sh!t starters then you would know the type of people who want a union. The unions were great in 1970!!
resident

Elizabethtown, KY

#18 Apr 5, 2013
I don't really care if they shut the doors. its
going to happen anyway in a few years when they move to Mexico. at least a union could fight on our behalf to try to save our jobs.
seriously

Elizabethtown, KY

#19 Apr 5, 2013
resident wrote:
I don't really care if they shut the doors. its
going to happen anyway in a few years when they move to Mexico. at least a union could fight on our behalf to try to save our jobs.
No they can't. while they might be able to do some things to improve us, I don't think they can do enough to take my money. Sorry, thats just how I feel.
informed

Mount Ida, AR

#20 Apr 5, 2013
Drama wrote:
I hope y'all are thanking the sh!t starters when they close the doors. A union won't change nothing, I worked union before. The only ones who gain is the union, and that's your money. If you know the sh!t starters then you would know the type of people who want a union. The unions were great in 1970!!

You keep referring to people in a bad way,why? Do you know these people? Do you even work at this plant?Do you work in the plant or in the office?
Everybody is entitled to their opinion,you have stated yours'. So please quit calling people names.
Hmh

Elizabethtown, KY

#21 Apr 5, 2013
As Tennessee plant about union...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tommy Price 4 hr Ashlee 15
Johnny Thompson= dopehead 6 hr Bum was a tweaker 2
Seth Richardson 7 hr philly 2
Kevin Brown (Feb '13) 8 hr Niko 11
Help wanted at CPS 8 hr Truth 1
President 8 hr NO PLACE 4
kmg 10 hr Its 1

Guston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance