Elizabethtown, KY

#1 Mar 17, 2013
is ky going to the tournament or not?
HELL NO

Cecilia, KY

#2 Mar 18, 2013
bleeds blue wrote:
HELL NO WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?THEY DONT DESERVE TO PLAY OLDMAIDS THEIR A JOKE ONE AND DONE MAYBE IN THE NIT.WATCH THE LOUISVILLE CARDS THEY WILL LEAD YOU TO THE PROMISE LAND KY WOULD NOT WENT ANYEHERE WITH NOREL ANYWAY SO GET SOME SLEEP AND CHEER FOR THE MIGHTY CARDS..
Got Eight

Campbellsville, KY

#3 Mar 18, 2013
UL sucks. Go Western Kentucky!!!
kuntrygirl

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 Mar 18, 2013
bleeds blue wrote:
NOPE didn't get anything but NIT invite. they suck this year face it. Im a ky fan but im rooting for WKU this year, I hope they slaughter KANSAS i can't stand them.
hoojy

Elizabethtown, KY

#5 Mar 18, 2013
HELL NO wrote:
<quoted text>HELL NO WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?THEY DONT DESERVE TO PLAY OLDMAIDS THEIR A JOKE ONE AND DONE MAYBE IN THE NIT.WATCH THE LOUISVILLE CARDS THEY WILL LEAD YOU TO THE PROMISE LAND KY WOULD NOT WENT ANYEHERE WITH NOREL ANYWAY SO GET SOME SLEEP AND CHEER FOR THE MIGHTY CARDS..
They're>>their. Not even gonna get into the other mistakes, those I guess would be typos.

Yea we were shitty this year, but I can drown my sorrows in my 2012 national champions mug.

When's the last time the "mighty cards" won a title? Was you even old enough to remember?

TWENTY.SEVEN.YEARS.
magic wand

Elizabethtown, KY

#6 Mar 18, 2013
why are there some little old piddling teams in there from timbuckto that you've never heard of? at least kentucky would draw a crowd and make money. not a good thing not to include them.
tell me

Buffalo, TX

#8 Mar 18, 2013
hoojy wrote:
<quoted text>
They're>>their. Not even gonna get into the other mistakes, those I guess would be typos.
Yea we were shitty this year, but I can drown my sorrows in my 2012 national champions mug.
When's the last time the "mighty cards" won a title? Was you even old enough to remember?
TWENTY.SEVEN.YEARS.
tell me 1960
dude

Cub Run, KY

#9 Mar 18, 2013
CARDS BABY!! Hate all you want dumbass uk fans. Haha
cards cards

Buffalo, TX

#10 Mar 19, 2013
dude wrote:
CARDS BABY!! Hate all you want dumbass uk fans. Haha
cards sweetheart.go cards yeah,yeah,yeah woohoo!!!!!
still have

Buffalo, TX

#12 Mar 19, 2013
cards cards wrote:
<quoted text>cards sweetheart.go cards yeah,yeah,yeah woohoo!!!!!
Louisville still have 6000 tickets for sale at rupp.cards have a great fan base don't they.
dude

Centerville, TX

#13 Mar 19, 2013
still have wrote:
<quoted text>Louisville still have 6000 tickets for sale at rupp.cards have a great fan base don't they.
Wow. Is that the only insult you can think of?
Facts

Elizabethtown, KY

#14 Mar 19, 2013
Cards might have chance if Russ Smith does'nt fall
face first on floor. If he does Cards will lose before they get him un stuck
UK GUY

Elizabethtown, KY

#15 Mar 19, 2013
Petino can stick his finger in his A%$ to break the suction. That will free him.
kuntrygirl

Elizabethtown, KY

#16 Mar 20, 2013
UK GUY wrote:
Petino can stick his finger in his A%$ to break the suction. That will free him.
UK GUY im a UK fan to but our azz sucked this year admit it!! we got our azzes slammed by a puny azz team last night!! im glad they are out of the tourneys last nite was embarassing enough!! maybe we will be better next year???? until then GO WKU!!
UK GUY

Elizabethtown, KY

#17 Mar 20, 2013
I'm with you kuntrygirl. Everything you siad is so true. This bunch of Cats played for the name on the back and not the front of there Jersy. At one
today Randle will anounce his college choice. UK
is the front runner.
kuntrygirl

Elizabethtown, KY

#18 Mar 20, 2013
UK GUY wrote:
I'm with you kuntrygirl. Everything you siad is so true. This bunch of Cats played for the name on the back and not the front of there Jersy. At one
today Randle will anounce his college choice. UK
is the front runner.
He had better be getting something in there or were going to be in for a disappointing year again next year im afraid! I knew going into the year we would stink since we lost of our players but never dreamed it would be this bad!! geesh.
no no

Buffalo, TX

#21 Mar 20, 2013
dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. Is that the only insult you can think of?
No im sorry they had 6500 seats left go card fans!!!
Cow

Elizabethtown, KY

#22 Mar 20, 2013
kuntrygirl wrote:
<quoted text> He had better be getting something in there or were going to be in for a disappointing year again next year im afraid! I knew going into the year we would stink since we lost of our players but never dreamed it would be this bad!! geesh.
You haven't been paying attention. Next year has been #1 for several months already. Not only did they get the #1 recruiting class for next year, but they have the #1 recruiting class of ALL TIME set for 2013.
Lamp

Park City, KY

#24 Mar 22, 2013
Cow wrote:
<quoted text>
You haven't been paying attention. Next year has been #1 for several months already. Not only did they get the #1 recruiting class for next year, but they have the #1 recruiting class of ALL TIME set for 2013.
Don't forget about the 2012 recruiting class, ranked #1... How did that work out for ya?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Adam martinez 43 min Curious 19
Ashley Meredith Washington Rickett 1 hr lol yup I know her 19
Daycare in Elizabethtown 1 hr imacosmostudent 5
Places to go fishing? (Jul '12) 1 hr bro 22
darrell brown & chic 2 hr Mandi 2
Chris Hayes 2 hr CH 2
Garrett Ledford 7 hr Greenwave4lyfe 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Guston Mortgages