First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Wondering

Hodgenville, KY

#1 Nov 2, 2012
Does anyone know any one reasonable price to do roofing in the area. Due to ecomony budget is tight. Thanks :)
what kind

Campbellsville, KY

#2 Nov 2, 2012
Wondering wrote:
Does anyone know any one reasonable price to do roofing in the area. Due to ecomony budget is tight. Thanks :)
what kind and how big etc
Wondering

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 Nov 5, 2012
it is a 2 bedroom house. Not very big at all. I am looking into possible metal instead of shingle.
business

Duluth, GA

#4 Nov 5, 2012
Hub city metals.. It's a metal roofing business but Jim, the owner, knows several awesome and reasonably priced roofers even if you dont want metal.. 2708622122.. Good luck
what kind

Campbellsville, KY

#5 Nov 5, 2012
Wondering wrote:
it is a 2 bedroom house. Not very big at all. I am looking into possible metal instead of shingle.
how can i get in touch with you
Hey

Radcliff, KY

#6 Nov 7, 2012
Jody Krupinski... Hands down the best. His name is in the phone fbook and has a good reputation.
NeRoofersAwareBR ACScandal

Leitchfield, KY

#7 Jan 1, 2013
Any of you roofers work for any builder that might get caught up in the BRAC Rineyville WasteWater Scandal?

If those builders end up filing for bankrupsy because of their involvement and have to cut people lose on their payroll, be watching for it.
Betty Baker

Leitchfield, KY

#8 Jan 3, 2013
We only use Priddy Improvements he is a home Builder,does roofs and home repairs. Hands down the best and most reasonable.I even got to pocket a little money after insurance job. He knew how much our ins check was for but his price was less then our check. He said just because it's a insurance job he dont increase his price. So I got to keep a few dollars. Will never call anyone else.
your stupid

Brownsville, KY

#9 Jan 3, 2013
Betty Baker wrote:
We only use Priddy Improvements he is a home Builder,does roofs and home repairs. Hands down the best and most reasonable.I even got to pocket a little money after insurance job. He knew how much our ins check was for but his price was less then our check. He said just because it's a insurance job he dont increase his price. So I got to keep a few dollars. Will never call anyone else.
your stupid thanks for just admitting to insurance fraud and telling your name,you must be one of those you want to profit off your insurance claim,im sorry if you want to pocket money get a job contractors like this give roofers a bad name i would be willing to bet his workmans comp dont cover roofing thats why he can do it for less sounds like he is a jack of all trades (today we do WINDOWES HUH)and i also would be willing to bet he didnt follow your insurance scope, or estimate that means if you ever have a problem again your insurance is no good because you didnt follow the scope the insurance provided...so good luck with that one
Stay AWAY

Elizabethtown, KY

#10 Jan 5, 2013
DO not use A and D Roofing aka A and D home improvments,aka Alan Daliey aka Alan Daley. Has several lawsuits in Hardin County does work that is not up to a good standard. He will not answer court summons nor pay up like court directed.
Home builders

Elizabethtown, KY

#11 Jan 5, 2013
Stay AWAY wrote:
DO not use A and D Roofing aka A and D home improvments,aka Alan Daliey aka Alan Daley. Has several lawsuits in Hardin County does work that is not up to a good standard. He will not answer court summons nor pay up like court directed.
Wonder how many developers of subdivisions have used A and D roofing?
roofer

Elizabethtown, KY

#12 Jan 5, 2013
Stay AWAY wrote:
DO not use A and D Roofing aka A and D home improvments,aka Alan Daliey aka Alan Daley. Has several lawsuits in Hardin County does work that is not up to a good standard. He will not answer court summons nor pay up like court directed.
you know good and well ad doesnt have any lawsuits against him. you also know that we did the work,and did a good job! if you are upset with old ad,and you didnt like working for him thats fine, but dont ever,ever say WE did a bad job! i havnt worked for ad in over two years,but i still dont have fingerprints from laying shingles. WE DID GOOD WORK,AND WE DID IT THE RIGHT WAY! AD WASNT THERE!
roofer

Elizabethtown, KY

#13 Jan 5, 2013
Stay AWAY wrote:
DO not use A and D Roofing aka A and D home improvments,aka Alan Daliey aka Alan Daley. Has several lawsuits in Hardin County does work that is not up to a good standard. He will not answer court summons nor pay up like court directed.
we put our heart and soul into putting on roofs over the last 7 years,and did it right! a list of names....big rawhide,little rawhide,drew,roy, ricky,lee,kacey,clayton,both jeremy's,josh,rain.....ect! we all did good work,and often argued between each other the right way to do things,but we came to a conclusion,and did it right! this group of people are the best roofers in the united states,dont cuss me again!
roofer

Elizabethtown, KY

#14 Jan 5, 2013
roofer wrote:
<quoted text> we put our heart and soul into putting on roofs over the last 7 years,and did it right! a list of names....big rawhide,little rawhide,drew,roy, ricky,lee,kacey,clayton,both jeremy's,josh,rain.....ect! we all did good work,and often argued between each other the right way to do things,but we came to a conclusion,and did it right! this group of people are the best roofers in the united states,dont cuss me again!
as kacey used to say..."you take your hat off before you talk to us this way". btw, i forgot bobby...sorry underbite,it wasnt on purpose.:)
Well

Albany, KY

#15 Jan 6, 2013
How many joints do you smoke on the roof now? And how many crackheads do you have working for you now? NO A and D is not the way to go. You can come on here and defend your work, that I agree, and your work is really up to par and you do do nice work. I just can't understand KNOWINGLY having all the druggies working for you. That is the ONLY reason I won't use you.
roofer

Elizabethtown, KY

#16 Jan 6, 2013
Well wrote:
How many joints do you smoke on the roof now? And how many crackheads do you have working for you now? NO A and D is not the way to go. You can come on here and defend your work, that I agree, and your work is really up to par and you do do nice work. I just can't understand KNOWINGLY having all the druggies working for you. That is the ONLY reason I won't use you.
that i cant deny,because im honest,but i can promise you i personally dont smoke that crap at home or on the roof.(which pretty much gives away which one of the above mentioned i am, oh well). i havnt worked for ad for a couple of years,but i still talk to some of the guys. i cant and wont defend the drug use,only the work.
Well

Albany, KY

#17 Jan 6, 2013
roofer wrote:
<quoted text>that i cant deny,because im honest,but i can promise you i personally dont smoke that crap at home or on the roof.(which pretty much gives away which one of the above mentioned i am, oh well). i havnt worked for ad for a couple of years,but i still talk to some of the guys. i cant and wont defend the drug use,only the work.
Well, you are honest I'll give you that. Again, the work alone SHOULD speak for itself, but in this day and age I can't allow that to go on on my property. They DO do nice work, if others read this understand that, THEY DO DO nice work. It is just the drug use that is not tolerable.
roofer

Elizabethtown, KY

#18 Jan 6, 2013
Well wrote:
<quoted text>Well, you are honest I'll give you that. Again, the work alone SHOULD speak for itself, but in this day and age I can't allow that to go on on my property. They DO do nice work, if others read this understand that, THEY DO DO nice work. It is just the drug use that is not tolerable.
ad does the best he can with what he has. believe me,me and him have had several conversations about drug use. the honest sad part is simply this, the guys he used when i was there were better,and more talented than the sober roofers we hired,just hard to deal with at times.
who is this btw? no harm done,im just curious. im sure ole ad doesnt get on here.
Well

Albany, KY

#19 Jan 6, 2013
I won't say, but I'm an old roofer from back in the day. I guarantee we probably know each other. And I used 'go fast' as much as the next guy to get my work done. But 15 years later I live a different life. A roofer is a young mans game and honestly if I were 15 years younger I'd do everything the same, I wouldn't have changed a thing. Which is why I say a construction company should be judged on the work only, but I can't condone drug use of any kind, I am a recovering addict. Kind of like an ex-smoker, no one hates cigarettes as much as someone who used to smoke.
roofer

Elizabethtown, KY

#20 Jan 6, 2013
Well wrote:
I won't say, but I'm an old roofer from back in the day. I guarantee we probably know each other. And I used 'go fast' as much as the next guy to get my work done. But 15 years later I live a different life. A roofer is a young mans game and honestly if I were 15 years younger I'd do everything the same, I wouldn't have changed a thing. Which is why I say a construction company should be judged on the work only, but I can't condone drug use of any kind, I am a recovering addict. Kind of like an ex-smoker, no one hates cigarettes as much as someone who used to smoke.
i know who you are,and you know my real name on topix.(not roofer) im proud of you,keep up the good work. we are not young men anymore,its time to start acting like men our age(see the beauty in life,past a bottle). we did good work!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hot wired customs 31 min jace 2
Jessica Ferris?? (Oct '14) 4 hr Jewdontknow 27
prepaid cell phones 6 hr needing new service 1
Rebel flag truck 6 hr Southern Pride 25
Gates of Hell cemetery - still haunted? (Jan '12) 7 hr Jordan 95
Who is she 7 hr Jacob 1
Grand Jury Indicts County Employees July 9! Gu... 7 hr Jack 6
More from around the web

Guston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Guston Mortgages