What haunted houses are in or near E-...

What haunted houses are in or near E-Town??

Posted in the Guston Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
smalltown girl

Elizabethtown, KY

#1 Sep 29, 2008
We are planning on coming to this area later in Oct. and want to see Haunted Houses, but we don't know of any in the area. Any help would be appreciated!!!
Joann

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 Sep 30, 2008
www.sinistertombs.com , its in Eastview. Can't tell you anything about it, never been there. I'm from E'town and this thing always lists me from somewhere else.
tony

Campbellsville, KY

#4 Sep 30, 2008
my sisters house is Haunted she lives in Glendale
tony

United States

#5 Oct 2, 2008
WHEN DO U WANT TO GO SEE A REAL HAUNTED HOUSE
Mariah

Elizabethtown, KY

#6 Mar 19, 2009
There one in Rineyville,Ky. There is flashing lights in the house at night and it you pull in the drive-way your car alarm will go off. Be careful.
curious

Brandenburg, KY

#7 Mar 19, 2009
Mariah wrote:
There one in Rineyville,Ky. There is flashing lights in the house at night and it you pull in the drive-way your car alarm will go off. Be careful.
Where is the house in Rineyville?
charlie

Elizabethtown, KY

#8 Oct 20, 2009
tony wrote:
my sisters house is Haunted she lives in Glendale
really sounds interesting what happens there?
spook

Elizabethtown, KY

#9 Oct 20, 2009
smalltown girl wrote:
We are planning on coming to this area later in Oct. and want to see Haunted Houses, but we don't know of any in the area. Any help would be appreciated!!!
Gates of Hell cemetery. Ask for directions...
what

Elizabethtown, KY

#10 Oct 21, 2009
spook wrote:
<quoted text>
Very end of St. Johns Road. Been there a many times, never seen anything.

State Police watch that place like no other too. It used to have a large entrance made of wood, really creepy looking. But a bunch of idiots set it on fire and now there is nothing there. It is just an old family grave yard.
Mariah

Campbellsville, KY

#11 Oct 29, 2009
on 1600 coming from etown to rineyville

Since: Nov 09

Elizabethtown, KY

#12 Nov 10, 2009
At least you guys didnt get the guys named "Employer" in here...hes a real douche bag. Thinks that the paranormal hasnt been proven by anyone on earth and that there is no proof of the paranormal...lol. What a dumb ass idiot. His ass needs to go stay the night all by himself at Waverly Hills and see if he still feels that way...lol.
What

Elizabethtown, KY

#13 Nov 10, 2009
I have been to Waverly Hills, I have even camped there before it was purchased by the current owners and made into a tourist attraction. That is when it was really "spooky", but guess what....nothing happened, I saw no ghosts, I heard nothing but sounds that anyone would here in any old building.

What aka...Employer

Elizabethtown, KY

#14 Nov 10, 2009
Like I said before...im sure you did..because you did everything. Also..why change your name for different forums? So no one knows its you? Too many people tired of your lies probably.
What

Elizabethtown, KY

#15 Nov 11, 2009
boogie, boogie, boogie, boogie

Campbellsville, KY

#16 Jan 13, 2010
spook wrote:
<quoted text>
the scariest part of the gates of hell is the fear of falling in a sink hole.. but that don't mean it ain't haunted, i seen some shit there.. but it ain't scary..
THE RINEYVILLE GIRLS

Antioch, TN

#17 Jan 14, 2010
YES there are ghost in RINEYVILLE..me and some girls went walking one night just before dust,and we live around a bunch of farm,land and there is a long cabin school house that got burned down and the story is that it KILLED,some children..a long time a go..and me and the girls seen there ghost..we heard the children singing in the school house..you should check it out....

Campbellsville, KY

#18 Jan 14, 2010
THE RINEYVILLE GIRLS wrote:
YES there are ghost in RINEYVILLE..me and some girls went walking one night just before dust,and we live around a bunch of farm,land and there is a long cabin school house that got burned down and the story is that it KILLED,some children..a long time a go..and me and the girls seen there ghost..we heard the children singing in the school house..you should check it out....
Thats pretty freaky.. lol love that kind of stuff..
Curious

Elizabethtown, KY

#20 Jan 22, 2010
I lived next to the big graveyard off of DixieHwy past the courthouse and that place is most def haunted! My neighbors daughter told us she kept seeing a female ghost, so one nite they set up a camcorder outside in the direction of my house since I was closest to the graveyard. Sure enough clear as day we caught a young female ghost on camera for just a sec. she appeared. And she was holding something in her arms that appeared to be a puppy or stuffed animale. So after that we decided the next nite to take the camcorder to the graveyard and as we were walking along the fence a black figure appeared in the shape of a human but it moved from side to side and I saw it and tried to chase it and when I did it literly did something off the matrix, it leaped backwars into the air and disapeared! So I could go on and on with the things that went on in my house as well, but the graveyard demon and femal girl ghost were the two for sure spottings in that area.

Elizabethtown, KY

#21 Feb 6, 2010
Curious wrote:
I lived next to the big graveyard off of DixieHwy past the courthouse and that place is most def haunted! My neighbors daughter told us she kept seeing a female ghost, so one nite they set up a camcorder outside in the direction of my house since I was closest to the graveyard. Sure enough clear as day we caught a young female ghost on camera for just a sec. she appeared. And she was holding something in her arms that appeared to be a puppy or stuffed animale. So after that we decided the next nite to take the camcorder to the graveyard and as we were walking along the fence a black figure appeared in the shape of a human but it moved from side to side and I saw it and tried to chase it and when I did it literly did something off the matrix, it leaped backwars into the air and disapeared! So I could go on and on with the things that went on in my house as well, but the graveyard demon and femal girl ghost were the two for sure spottings in that area.
Are you talking about the City Cemetary...if that's what it's called? On the hill...between Dixie Hwy and Skyline Dr.?
the Realist

AOL

#22 Feb 8, 2010
One time I had ridden with somebody to a friends house in the 'bottoms' and she wasn't ready to go, but I was! I lived on 'the hill' so I decided to walk home...I took the shortcut through THIS cemetary. I am so glad I hadn't heard these stories because I surely would've took the long way by the Mill!! I did walk on the paths because I think stepping on a grave is disrespectful. It was around 3 a.m. and I kept hearing (what sounded like) footsteps, but kept telling myself it was rabbits or other animals. When everyone found out that that's how I got home they all said I was CRAZY!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Destiny from Tumbleweed 2 hr I want to know 15
what part of Meade County cooks the most meth 2 hr Big Bob 3
rain may 29th 2015 2 hr fingers crossed 4
ky land company (Feb '12) 2 hr yeah 29
spring 4 hr Im a buzzard 1
AGC automotive glass 5 hr Psychotic 2
Wispering Hills Landscaping 6 hr observation 2
More from around the web

Guston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE