No hardin county women

No hardin county women

Posted in the Guston Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Tall and Handsome

Buffalo, TX

#1 Mar 27, 2013
So I just moved to town from Cali. I must say there are no attractive women in all of Hardin county. I feel sorry for you guys. Well I guess I feel sorry for myself now as well since I am going to be living here. I get phone numbers almost everywhere I go but they are all from sluty looking sorry faced females. Why is this town full of broken down ladies?
Steve

Glendale, AZ

#2 Mar 27, 2013
Because they all crawled out of the ground,your best bet is to go back to Cali, women
are 10 times smarter and100 times better in general. Kentucky women are all skum
Wow

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 Mar 27, 2013
Wow, we have Tall and Handsome that is obviously convinced he's the Cat's meow...really? A little modesty never hurt anyone. Then we have Steve, the non-speller - yeah, we have the cream of the crop for guys in Hardin County, right? Not so much!
Tall and Handsome

Buffalo, TX

#4 Mar 27, 2013
lol Sorry I didn't mean to step on any toes. I'm just used to dating fine looking females. This town just seems to be lacking any, unless they all come out at night. Which I'm a 9 to 5 guy and come home after work. Maybe I need to hit the night scene.
?

United States

#5 Mar 27, 2013
Tall and Handsome wrote:
lol Sorry I didn't mean to step on any toes. I'm just used to dating fine looking females. This town just seems to be lacking any, unless they all come out at night. Which I'm a 9 to 5 guy and come home after work. Maybe I need to hit the night scene.
What is your name Mr Tall and Handsome??
Yep

Elizabethtown, KY

#6 Mar 27, 2013
Tall and Handsome wrote:
lol Sorry I didn't mean to step on any toes. I'm just used to dating fine looking females. This town just seems to be lacking any, unless they all come out at night. Which I'm a 9 to 5 guy and come home after work. Maybe I need to hit the night scene.
Maybe you need to lower your standards.
Wow

Elizabethtown, KY

#7 Mar 27, 2013
And we (women) are looking for non-conceited, non-boring (9 to 5, really?) men that want something a little deeper than a pretty face. There are brilliant, beautiful women in Hardin County. Maybe if you focus on something a little more substantial than the surface, you might realize what you're truly missing.:)
Tall and Handsome

Buffalo, TX

#8 Mar 27, 2013
Well I have obviously hurt some peoples feelings and I must apologize for that for it was not my intent. However you can call me what you like but I still look at the surface because no matter what kind of girl she turns out to be, I have to look at her all day.
really

United States

#9 Mar 27, 2013
Buddy go back to cali with thoes fake a** women. From where i sit the women of hardin county are fine and real
stank willy

Buffalo, TX

#10 Mar 27, 2013
I think therebe some fine girlies here in town but they don't seem to like me cause I ask them over to my house but none ever show up and I get sad because im all alone and stuff

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#11 Mar 27, 2013
y would anybody want a guy like u.. who wants a guy that is just out for a girl looks.. From how We was raise in hardin county t go after what is on the insdie and how the girl or guy treats u.. so go get you fake A** girls and get treated like shit.
haha

Kansas City, MO

#12 Mar 27, 2013
I just moved to harden county myself from nc but I moved here for my husband who has lived here all his life except for the past two years he moved and lived with me in nc.
Tall and Handsome

Buffalo, TX

#15 Mar 27, 2013
I will just keep my thoughts in the future to myself. I don't want to come across as a bad guy. I'm just used to a certain level of females. So far nobody I have seen out in the Hardin County area can reach that level. I will be going to Louisville this weekend and maybe I can find what I have been craving.
cali as well

Vine Grove, KY

#16 Mar 27, 2013
Tall and Handsome wrote:
I will just keep my thoughts in the future to myself. I don't want to come across as a bad guy. I'm just used to a certain level of females. So far nobody I have seen out in the Hardin County area can reach that level. I will be going to Louisville this weekend and maybe I can find what I have been craving.
First off what age group are you looking in? There are many good looking women in Hardin co but most of them are taken already. I do understand what you mean due to the fact I was born and raised in Cali as well but I found an incredibly sexy amazing man here in Hardin co... So I'm sure there's a female out there as well. Just be warned its a small town and everyone seems to have been with everyone lol it's a whole lot different from Cali
Tall and Handsome

Buffalo, TX

#17 Mar 27, 2013
Nice to talk to a California girl. Age group? Well I'm 26 and I have never dated anyone over 40. I'm glad to hear you found that special someone. Maybe there is hope for me. But I sure am missing that ocean view and those curvy gals.
cali as well

Vine Grove, KY

#18 Mar 27, 2013
Tall and Handsome wrote:
Nice to talk to a California girl. Age group? Well I'm 26 and I have never dated anyone over 40. I'm glad to hear you found that special someone. Maybe there is hope for me. But I sure am missing that ocean view and those curvy gals.
Trust me there is hope for you just mindful of where you go to meet people. Your career choice and everything play part in the type you'll meet. Make sure they have teeth and clean clothes lol... Good luck to you!
pepper

United States

#19 Mar 27, 2013
Wow wrote:
And we (women) are looking for non-conceited, non-boring (9 to 5, really?) men that want something a little deeper than a pretty face. There are brilliant, beautiful women in Hardin County. Maybe if you focus on something a little more substantial than the surface, you might realize what you're truly missing.:)
I agree with you on that
pepper

United States

#20 Mar 27, 2013
Tall and Handsome wrote:
Well I have obviously hurt some peoples feelings and I must apologize for that for it was not my intent. However you can call me what you like but I still look at the surface because no matter what kind of girl she turns out to be, I have to look at her all day.
maybe u have been looking in the wrong places

“Faith. Folk. Family.”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#21 Mar 27, 2013
Then...go back to Cali?
Kentucky women are gorgeous and Hardin County is full of them. That's the reason they live here, this is a place for families and those who dislike the fake, plastic, mixbreed metropolis the TV is shoving down our throats. Here you find the sun kissed, not the sun ravaged. Here you find women who read books and know where their blood flows from. Many of the women here have small breasts and hold a natural, fragile kind of beauty. Still gorgeous. But not in the pornographic way that I have seen in Cali, Florida and etc. If you want braindead rubber dolls lined up on barstools like f_cking newest smartphone models, you do not belong here.
hardin county female

Elizabethtown, KY

#22 Mar 27, 2013
Tall Dark and Handsome where have you been all my life? In California you say, well I am a Hardin County Woman with all my own body parts. A natural blond, 44d (all my own) runs in the family, 32 teeth in my mouth, blue eyes,5 foot 3, full time worker,I do have a scare on my belly from surgery, I do consider my self attractive,and do not have a significant other at this time. I have made our local paper on several occasions and love life, BUT ON THE INSIDE WHERE IT DOESN'T COUNT, looks are everything,because like you say "you have to look at me all day," I have a heart of a ruthless bitch,I only care about me,have had 4 STD's in my life,and love to get drunk. Oh I have a felony record for robbery, BUT that shouldn't bother you, I have the look and body and I have been called a knock out.,eye candy, and asked aren't you a playboy model. So if it looks you miss from the Cali girls this Hardin County Girl has them, all the bad stuff is hidden. So why don't you go fuck yourself you egomanic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Advance Auto Parts 29 min UrMyMoonPie 10
stull 53 min wreck 15
City of Elizabethtown, Ky corruption 1 hr ChvyMan 19
Big L scrapyard 1 hr hilarious 3
BRAC SCANDAL topic removed 4 hr Ft Knox Soldier Vics 42
Amber's Not Getting Out Anytime Soon 5 hr Barry 10
Free Food And Prizes This Thursday 7 hr The Tireman 5

Guston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Guston Mortgages