need variety of advice

United States

#1 Apr 29, 2013
How should a person be contacted about being included in a literary piece of work if their names are changed to protect their identity and the dates are changed as well? The person is married and the spouce probably doesn't know the situation. Someone heard about my experiences and is seeking to pursue literary options. I want to offer this person royalties even though I am not legally required to. This person was extremely influential in my decision to change and fight for strength. Should I attempt to contact this person or make an anonymous donation to them without them knowing who or why?

Tucker, GA

#2 Apr 29, 2013
I would do it in the form of a gift received via mail, so it's not creepy, from a friendly neighbor.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whatís up Hendrickson? 53 min Human Resources 2
Fire Sheriff John Ward Canít Contol Deputies 1 hr Rob 1
NOLIN RECC vs. KU (Mar '13) 2 hr Hooper 41
News Officer-involved shooting in Hardin Co., KY 3 hr just me 65
Hooters Fact vs Fiction 7 hr Citizens 1
Samantha Billion 13 hr Lexi 1
Wayne Hammons takes it up the pooper Oct '17 What I heard 2

Guston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Guston Mortgages