Why do some men want to control women?

Why do some men want to control women?

Posted in the Guston Forum

Mandy

United States

#1 Mar 11, 2013
I just don't get why some men want to control the choices of all women. Oh that's right, we are gullible & can't think for ourselves so we need men who live hundred's or thousand's of miles away to tell us right & wrong. I really wish that some of the men(Chris, Doug, Dan, Wooden Teeth, Dad, Eeee Hhhhh, pailrider, etc.) would grow up & move on to toher topics. They are fanatics & honestly they sound mental & a little scary since they are so hell bent of their point of views.

“Faith. Folk. Family.”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#2 Apr 5, 2013
Wow. Bitter much? So what if some men have strong point of views? If they are not in your life, why do you care? If they are then why are you involved with them.

This brings me to an important topic that may not be specifically related to you.

If I see somebody up here bragging about being a slut or cheating or what have you I damn sure am going to tell them what they are doing is stupid and why.

You want to know a secret?
Every desire you have is built in your mind. It traps you and even when that desire is fulfilled, you are still living in your mind. You demand the world to be your desire, and are in misery when you realize the world is not the same as the one in your dreams. If you keep living in that mental prison, you will never experience life. You will die in your own prison built of all the things you wish you had, all the things you want the world to be.

PERHAPS women like you should do what many GOOD women do and sacrifice something. Devote yourself to somebody. Care about your race, make it better and stronger. Question yourself. Give. Let new ideas pour into you and let old ones go. BUILD something, a family, a house, a book, a recipe... Once you live, discover, and kick some a$$ you will realize that YOU become a fanatic as well, and not somebody who has spent their life pandering to one want to the next.
Proud To Be Me

Eolia, MO

#3 Apr 5, 2013
Maybe, they are not so well endowed, so they try to control what they can, lol.
Stupidho

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 Apr 6, 2013
I like to control.a woman sexually when they want it.that way which they always do if its.a one time.thng. Controllimg a spouse however is always going to.lead to a broken hearted man whether he deserves it or not.
Mandy

United States

#5 Apr 6, 2013
northern wind wrote:
Wow. Bitter much? So what if some men have strong point of views? If they are not in your life, why do you care? If they are then why are you involved with them.
This brings me to an important topic that may not be specifically related to you.
If I see somebody up here bragging about being a slut or cheating or what have you I damn sure am going to tell them what they are doing is stupid and why.
You want to know a secret?
Every desire you have is built in your mind. It traps you and even when that desire is fulfilled, you are still living in your mind. You demand the world to be your desire, and are in misery when you realize the world is not the same as the one in your dreams. If you keep living in that mental prison, you will never experience life. You will die in your own prison built of all the things you wish you had, all the things you want the world to be.
PERHAPS women like you should do what many GOOD women do and sacrifice something. Devote yourself to somebody. Care about your race, make it better and stronger. Question yourself. Give. Let new ideas pour into you and let old ones go. BUILD something, a family, a house, a book, a recipe... Once you live, discover, and kick some a$$ you will realize that YOU become a fanatic as well, and not somebody who has spent their life pandering to one want to the next.
I have sacrificed my whole life & continue to do so. My family comes first for me. I don't think a bunch of men should make decisions & try to tell all women what is good for them. If you think being a fanatic is a good thing, then join the KKK. They are a group of fanatics. I would never want to be called a fanatic. That is an insult. I am passionate about certain things, but I believe everyone needs to live their own life & do what's right for them. As for you calling our sluts, what does it matter to you who they are doing?

“Faith. Folk. Family.”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#6 Apr 6, 2013
Mandy wrote:
<quoted text>
I have sacrificed my whole life & continue to do so. My family comes first for me. I don't think a bunch of men should make decisions & try to tell all women what is good for them. If you think being a fanatic is a good thing, then join the KKK. They are a group of fanatics. I would never want to be called a fanatic. That is an insult. I am passionate about certain things, but I believe everyone needs to live their own life & do what's right for them. As for you calling our sluts, what does it matter to you who they are doing?
I'm sure you do. But get over yourself. Women try to tell men what to do as well. It's not a one way street...what are you even talking about anyway?

I won't even respond to the KKK thing, because it was a very stupid thing to say. Your materialist idea that "everybody should do their own thing" shows a complete lack of understanding for the needs of our community. It's that kind of idea that keeps us in this loop of crime. If people don't feel obligated to their community they do not feel obligation to the law. If you don't speak out against idiots who do things that harm your community(small or big things) then you are allowing the behavior to continue. You are just an indoctrinated, brainwashed person. Your passions mean nothing if you do not act on them.

As for the slut thing, I find it of perfect example. Women like this DESERVE to feel shame. There is no honor in being a sex object. Nor is there honor in using it to get things you want. When I see miserable sluts in my town preying on men who are professional and work hard, or abandoning their husband and kids, I see diseased people that do not belong in my community. Therefore I tell them of their disease and hope that they find a way to heal their soul. All anger such as this comes from an intense love for my people, which I beleive people have forgotten more and more...and this is why they are becoming more and more rotten as time goes on.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
drug court (Mar '14) 4 min whole things a sham 25
marryann kilgus (Oct '12) 18 min Manof89 22
Airview utilities llc 5 hr Jebediah Simpson 6
Girl name angel? 6 hr Lola 8
Elizabethtown churches....... 8 hr Citizen 4
Angie and her daughter Destinie (Apr '16) 9 hr Lol 5
Muffy EMS 12 hr quaker 4

Guston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance