Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Full story: TwinCities.com

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky.

Comments (Page 1,184)

Showing posts 23,661 - 23,680 of26,182
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
pay attention

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

NObamaWhacker wrote:
<quoted text>
GOP.com is NOT a media outlet let alone Main Stream dumba55
Lets call it...... A propaganda center then

That better?
pay attention

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

NObamaWhacker wrote:
<quoted text>
www.gop.com is a political parties website
comparing that to MSNBC and ABC just shows how damaged your liberal dumba55 brain is!!!
Are you really that friggin stupid?? I know you are a dumba55 liberal but come on!!!
calm down ma'am. According to you ringwingnuts, that's what everything other than fox and beck are too . you'd be surprised how unliberal I am. Hey! since I've been correcting you all day........ if im a dumbass....that would make you???
pay attention

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

NObamaWhacker wrote:
<quoted text>
www.gop.com is a political parties website
comparing that to MSNBC and ABC just shows how damaged your liberal dumba55 brain is!!!
Are you really that friggin stupid?? I know you are a dumba55 liberal but come on!!!
I bet you would love me sourcing http://www.democrats.org/ wouldn't you?

I know your a....nevermind, im starting to feel sorry for you
pay attention

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

NObamaWhacker wrote:
<quoted text>
The lawsuit was filed by local landlords, tenants and other critics of the ordinance that also contains punitive provisions aimed at landlords who rent to undocumented residents.
I don't pay under the table.
Let me know how it works out.
And

Good for you.

I think we should put these old farmers in jail if the have undocumented immigrants working for them. Hell, anybody! we should put welfare recipients in the fields instead. That sound liberal to you?
pay attention

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

NObamaWhacker wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you totally but the majority of them are in California, good flippin' luck!
The farmers get truck loads of subsidies and still employ migrant workers for nearly nothing. I know of a potato farmer who gets 7 figures a year from the government even though his operation MAKES A PROFIT!! So, he has a really nice house, boats, camper and several late model pick-up trucks. This is just one guy!
The waste this government hemorrhages is sickening!
Agree 100%
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

NObamaWhacker wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you totally but the majority of them are in California, good flippin' luck!
The farmers get truck loads of subsidies and still employ migrant workers for nearly nothing. I know of a potato farmer who gets 7 figures a year from the government even though his operation MAKES A PROFIT!! So, he has a really nice house, boats, camper and several late model pick-up trucks. This is just one guy!
The waste this government hemorrhages is sickening!
The concept of you "knowing" anything...just not realistic.

“Hong Kong Phooey”

Since: Nov 12

So Far Out of this World

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Ron Paul- War on Drugs Failure http://youtu.be/ykvc20YpXAQ
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Ron Paul has maintained his position . Nothing can pass when you are in the minority. None of us agree with everything.

While we are on individuals, how do any now feel about the lies of Hillery>?About Benghazi , where there was no movie! Where she refused help to defend the embassy and 4 dead Americans ? Where Obama just went to bed and then on to another fund raiser the next day?

Continue to believe in your ideology , but for the sake of the Country , do a better job on the elections!!!!
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

You had the same ability as Hillary to help the embassy, son....

This is sham and a political maneuver to discredit Hillary before she runs for president. They should be investigating themselves for cutting funding for security.
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
Ron Paul has maintained his position . Nothing can pass when you are in the minority. None of us agree with everything.
While we are on individuals, how do any now feel about the lies of Hillery>?About Benghazi , where there was no movie! Where she refused help to defend the embassy and 4 dead Americans ? Where Obama just went to bed and then on to another fund raiser the next day?
Continue to believe in your ideology , but for the sake of the Country , do a better job on the elections!!!!
You lost dipshit, get over it.
Hugh Jassoal

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
bearing false witness like the good Christian you are. Way to go Whitey ! way to set an example!
Hugh Jassoal

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Bushwhacker wrote:
This is sham and a political maneuver to discredit Hillary before she runs for president. They should be investigating themselves for cutting funding for security.
cutting funding for security? You mean they didn't mention that on Fox news? that's hard to believe
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Bushwhacker wrote:
This is sham and a political maneuver to discredit Hillary before she runs for president. They should be investigating themselves fBS!or cutting funding for security.
BS! The funds were there, and they gave billions to countries that hate us and finally killed the 4 Americans! Just as Obama refused to shift funds to keep the planes flying, they could have provided protection to the Embassy and refused to do so!!Obama lied, he sent his State dept lady to lie, Hillery lied and failed to do the job!!!

Impeach them all!!
Why

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Why is this STILL ON HERE?
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
BS! The funds were there, and they gave billions to countries that hate us and finally killed the 4 Americans! Just as Obama refused to shift funds to keep the planes flying, they could have provided protection to the Embassy and refused to do so!!Obama lied, he sent his State dept lady to lie, Hillery lied and failed to do the job!!!
Impeach them all!!
The funds for security were cut and when you cannot even spell Hillary, it simply proves your forte is ignorance...
Wow

Englewood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Can't believe that this is still here
Neether Teether

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

The funds for security were cut and when you cannot even spell Hillary, it simply proves your forte is ignorance...

Benghazi is the first time republicans pretend like they give a crap about government employees, two veterans, and a gay democrat.

Consider that both SEAL vets would have had their benefits cut, the civvies would be furloughed, and ambassador Stevens would only be considered 3/5ths of a person under the GOP.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Allow me to help you Frightwing, Rightwing Repubs with this Benghazi issue that maybe 1% of the nation gives a shit about.
Terrorist killed 4 Americans in a land full of Islamic Terrorist. That's it. Now move along.

“Stand with me for the U.S.A.”

Since: Apr 13

Lexington,Ky.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Hillary War On Benghazi Truth-FAIL!

"Special Forces wanting to respond during the attacks were told,“You can’t go” by superiors. Ambassador Stevens‘ deputy, Gregory Hicks, testified this week that he spoke with Mrs. Clinton on the night of the attack, when these orders were given. We are hearing that Mr. Hicks was initially told by the State Department not to meet with congressional investigators."

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/may/...
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Impeach them all!!
You are a pos you gd Liar, now run and suck more Faux.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 23,661 - 23,680 of26,182
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Guston Discussions

Search the Guston Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 min Cornelius Scudmister 146,008
Women in Hardin Co 24 min hung 4
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 25 min i be dat nikka 81,555
Nena bailey 31 min hmm 2
Oh Sherry 41 min joejoejackwild188899 37
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 45 min Ricky Noya 16,114
The Lions Den - Adult super store! (Oct '10) 1 hr cornfecia 23
•••
•••
•••
•••

Guston Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Guston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE