Hoping to have a date

Avenel, NJ

#43 Mar 17, 2013
Country girl, I agree with EVERY word you said!!
Lost in the darkness

Glasgow, KY

#44 Mar 18, 2013
Well I just feel sorry for his wife. Hopefully she isnt clueless to all of his lying deceiving and fakeness! These other w*ores will find out soon enough as well.
Cassie

Duluth, GA

#45 Mar 18, 2013
I'm confused why you anyone sit here and bad mouth a wonderful manager like Gary. this post is about the store and quite frankly he is an awesome manager and I love working for him. so if you want to talk about him why npy say it to hid face. oh and to whoever put my name on this post needs to stop.
dont know

Brandenburg, KY

#46 Mar 18, 2013
What about that girl named christy.shes really sweet
hitmedj

Duluth, GA

#47 Mar 19, 2013
dont know wrote:
What about that girl named christy.shes really sweet
Christy? Ha
dont know

Brandenburg, KY

#48 Mar 19, 2013
hitmedj wrote:
<quoted text>Christy? Ha
What do you mean ha.. I don't know that much about her but she seems nice
Hummm

Campbellsville, KY

#49 Mar 19, 2013
Christy stop trolling..lol
hitmedj

Duluth, GA

#50 Mar 20, 2013
Christy may be nice but dpesnt appear that way. SOME employees are ok and seem normal and nice but some are just way out there. Some girl wearing a bunny looking costume and freaks me out by calling everybody baby or honey. Can we say sexual harrassmemt! There girls up front are ok. There are a few really hot ones but dang a bunch are busted!!! If Gary is the manager he needs to promote the hot ones and tank the other ones.
dont know

Brandenburg, KY

#51 Mar 20, 2013
hitmedj wrote:
Christy may be nice but dpesnt appear that way. SOME employees are ok and seem normal and nice but some are just way out there. Some girl wearing a bunny looking costume and freaks me out by calling everybody baby or honey. Can we say sexual harrassmemt! There girls up front are ok. There are a few really hot ones but dang a bunch are busted!!! If Gary is the manager he needs to promote the hot ones and tank the other ones.
I heard christy was getting divorced ..eye on someone at work maybe
Hummm

Campbellsville, KY

#52 Mar 20, 2013
dont know wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard christy was getting divorced ..eye on someone at work maybe
That don't sound very sweet does it? sounds kinda shi!!y to me!
hitmedj

Duluth, GA

#53 Mar 21, 2013
Cassie wrote:
I'm confused why you anyone sit here and bad mouth a wonderful manager like Gary. this post is about the store and quite frankly he is an awesome manager and I love working for him. so if you want to talk about him why npy say it to hid face. oh and to whoever put my name on this post needs to stop.
Well maybe if you sleep with management you'll get promoted Haha
dont know

Brandenburg, KY

#54 Mar 21, 2013
Hummm wrote:
<quoted text>That don't sound very sweet does it? sounds kinda shi!!y to me!
Just listening to the rumors ..
friend

Elizabethtown, KY

#55 Mar 21, 2013
yeah she's getting divorced so what? and who cares if her and gary are together now he isn't with his wife either!
dont know

Brandenburg, KY

#56 Mar 21, 2013
friend wrote:
yeah she's getting divorced so what? and who cares if her and gary are together now he isn't with his wife either!
Maybe her husband should know because he's back home ..
Mike

Elizabethtown, KY

#57 Mar 22, 2013
This has got to be the most ridiculous site I have seen I googled priceless foods to get there store hours and found this. Do you people not have nothing better to do. I know Gary from the store and he is a good guy you people who don't even know him are on here talking trash about somebody you don't know nothing about! I think this site should be shut down I can't believe it even exist with so many useless sorry asses that I am probably going to work everyday to support so they can sit at home in there bed eating chips bought with food stamps I worked for to give them and gossip. As far as the other employees mentioned I think all of them are great there they have manners excellent customer service and great attitudes! At least they have a JOB! And supporting you! I just had to get that off my chest! And please use spell check before making a post some of you illiterate fools couldn't spell CAR!
Fair lady

Elizabethtown, KY

#58 Mar 22, 2013
Omg Mike that is so true!
truthbeknow

Brandenburg, KY

#59 Apr 6, 2013
Country girl wrote:
I think everyone should mind there own business. Shit happens everywhere. But everyone who is sad and unhappy and miserable always want to bring everyone else down to there level. That's sad! I do shop at priceless foods weekly and everyone there is always so friendly and helpful. Gary is a good looking guy who does a great job there from what I see its the busiest store in Etown. I will not shop no where else. If Gary is getting a divorce I believe it's his wife's loss. I think someone would be very lucky to have him. He use to date my daughter years ago and he was the sweetest guy ever to her. He deserves nothing but the best.
Really he dated your 13 year daughter?
truthbeknow

Brandenburg, KY

#60 Apr 6, 2013
Hoping to have a date wrote:
Country girl, I agree with EVERY word you said!!
you should not because it is a lie.
Grow Up

United States

#61 Apr 8, 2013
I've known Christy for quite a while now and we are very close. All I want is for her to be happy. So if she wants to be with Gary then let her? Why does everyone care about what goes on in Christy and Gary's life? If it makes them happy to be together then leave them alone! Everyone needs to mind their own business and grow up!
dont know

Brandenburg, KY

#62 Apr 8, 2013
Grow Up wrote:
I've known Christy for quite a while now and we are very close. All I want is for her to be happy. So if she wants to be with Gary then let her? Why does everyone care about what goes on in Christy and Gary's life? If it makes them happy to be together then leave them alone! Everyone needs to mind their own business and grow up!
I didn't think managers could date the other ..they can get fired

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who has been the best coach for Meade Co baseba... 34 min formerplayer 2
Hillary Clinton will save the middle class and ... 1 hr Pinocchio Mitch 107
Jeff helson 2 hr Anonymous 2
Who is "Toby" ? 3 hr northern wind 3
You're so Vain 3 hr brokenup 1
looking for.. leo 3 hr Flint Hill Bandit 5
EMS grand jury indictments forthcoming 4 hr EMS Tech 1
More from around the web

Guston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]