'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 4,336)

Showing posts 86,701 - 86,720 of144,990
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

''We don't need to rewrite the Constitution of the United States of America, we need to reread the Constitution and enforce the Constitution. And I know that there are some people that are not going to do that, so for the benefit of those who are not going to read it because they don't want us to go by the Constitution, there's a little section in there that talks about 'life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.'... Don't stop there, keep reading. Cause that's when it says 'when any form of government becomes destructive of those ideals, it is the right of the people to alter or abolish it.'''
...GOP presidential candidate and former Godfather's Pizza founder Herman Cain, lecturing about the Constitution while citing phrases that do not appear in the Constitution, but rather in the Declaration of Independence (presidential campaign announcement, May 21, 2011)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

''Isn't that the ultimate homeland security, standing up and defending marriage?''
...Sen. Rick Santorum (R-PA), on congressional efforts to pass a constitutional amendment banning gay marriage (July 2004)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

''Corporations are people, my friend... of course they are. Everything corporations earn ultimately goes to the people. Where do you think it goes? Whose pockets? Whose pockets? People's pockets. Human beings, my friend.''
...GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney to a heckler at the Iowa State Fair who suggested that taxes should be raised on corporations to help balance the budget, Aug. 11, 2011

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

''Engage the people. Don't try to pass a 2,700 page bill — and even they didn't read it! You and I didn't have time to read it. We're too busy trying to live — send our kids to school. That's why I am only going to allow small bills — three pages. You'll have time to read that one over the dinner table. What does Herman Cain, President Cain talking about in this particular bill?''
...GOP presidential candidate and former pizza magnate Herman Cain, Pella, Iowa, June 6, 2011

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

''We need to have profound compassion for the people who are dealing with the very real issue of sexual dysfunction in their life, and sexual identity disorders. This is a very real issue. It's not funny, it's sad. Any of you who have members of your family that are in the lifestyle -- we have a member of our family that is. This is not funny. It's a very sad life. It's part of Satan, I think, to say this is gay. It's anything but gay. Because if you're involved in the gay and lesbian lifestyle, it's bondage. Personal bondage, personal despair and personal enslavement. And that's why this is so dangerous.''
...Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-MN) at a 2004 National Education Leadership Conference

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

"Because if you're involved in the gay and lesbian lifestyle, it's bondage. Personal bondage"
...Hot C (wink)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

''The president, he put us in Libya. He is now putting us in Africa.''
...Republican presidential candidate Michele Bachmann, unaware that Libya is in Africa (GOP presidential debate, Oct. 18, 2011)
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
Man WITHOUT??? a teleprompter???
"If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure."
"Republicans understand the importance of bondage between a mother and child."
"What a waste it is to lose one's mind. Or not to have a mind is being very wasteful. How true that is."
"One word sums up probably the responsibility of any vice president, and that one word is 'to be prepared.'"
"Welcome to President Bush, Mrs. Bush, and my fellow astronauts."
"Mars is essentially in the same orbit ... Mars is somewhat the same distance from the Sun, which is very important. We have seen pictures where there are canals, we believe, and water. If there is water, that means there is oxygen. If oxygen, that means we can breathe."
"The Holocaust was an obscene period in our nation's history. I mean in this century's history. But we all lived in this century. I didn't live in this century."
"I believe we are on an irreversible trend toward more freedom and democracy -- but that could change."
"Add one little bit on the end... Think of 'potato', how's it spelled? You're right phonetically, but what else...? There ya' go... all right!" --"correcting" a student's correct spelling of the word "potato" during a spelling bee at an elementary school (he told the student to add an "e" at the end
"I have made good judgments in the past. I have made good judgments in the future."
"The future will be better tomorrow."
"We're going to have the best-educated American people in the world."
"People that are really very weird can get into sensitive positions and have a tremendous impact on history."
"We have a firm commitment to NATO, we are a part of NATO. We have a firm commitment to Europe. We are a part of Europe."
"I am not part of the problem. I am a Republican."
"I love California, I practically grew up in Phoenix."
"It's wonderful to be here in the great state of Chicago."
"A low voter turnout is an indication of fewer people going to the polls."
"When I have been asked during these last weeks who caused the riots and the killing in L.A., my answer has been direct and simple: Who is to blame for the riots? The rioters are to blame. Who is to blame for the killings? The killers are to blame."
"Illegitimacy is something we should talk about in terms of not having it."
"We are ready for any unforeseen event that may or may not occur."
"For NASA, space is still a high priority."
"Quite frankly, teachers are the only profession that teach our children."
"It isn't pollution that's harming the environment. It's the impurities in our air and water that are doing it."
"[It's] time for the human race to enter the solar system."
"The American people would not want to know of any misquotes that Dan Quayle may or may not make."
"Verbosity leads to unclear, inarticulate things."
"I stand by all the misstatements that I've made."
"Republicans understand the importance of bondage between a mother and child." said THE pUnk!

It's a DAMN SHAME ...
you NEVER "experienced"

that TYPE of LOVE!

i pity u ...
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>That crazy lady was from NY, "get a rope"!

They also need to get a life, JD. You know AL did not write that to you and so does everyone else.

Shows you how brain-dead some of these idiots are!!!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

Who got banned?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
"Republicans understand the importance of bondage between a mother and child." said THE pUnk!
It's a DAMN SHAME ...
you NEVER "experienced"
that TYPE of LOVE!
i pity u ...
thanks for your sympathy, sweet lady, now bend over, "I ain't seen the sunshine since I don't low when..."

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

ILoveitHere wrote:
Who got banned?
Hi Love.
That's the question of the day; everyone seems as though they've seen a ghost

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a DAMN SHAME ...
you NEVER "experienced"
that TYPE of LOVE!
i pity u ...
you really don't nee to bring your twisted incestuous shit here, wench
...but, you can post the you tube video, please...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

FROM another poster:

Unraveling the Mystery Behind Chief Justice Roberts Sudden Switch to Rule in Favor of ObamaCare

http://www.t-room.us/2013/01/unraveling-the-m...
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
''The president, he put us in Libya. He is now putting us in Africa.''
...Republican presidential candidate Michele Bachmann, unaware that Libya is in Africa (GOP presidential debate, Oct. 18, 2011)
hey sodotard, you are suffering from Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD)

Obsessive-compulsive disorder treatment can be difficult, and treatment may not result in a cure. You may need treatment for the rest of your life. However, OCD treatment can help you bring symptoms under control so that they don't rule your daily life.
Antidepressants that have been specifically approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to treat OCD include:

Clomipramine (Anafranil)
Fluvoxamine (Luvox)
Fluoxetine (Prozac)
Paroxetine (Paxil, Pexeva)
Sertraline (Zoloft)

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know one policy Sarah Palin would push as POTUS that would harm you in any way?
What do you know other than SNL and Libtard comedian talking points?
What, Sarah Palin with a policy? Get Ripley!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

GENERAL CITES BIBLE COMMENT AS 'REAL COURAGE'
Anti-Christian activists step up attacks on religious rights

Lee recalled a recent meeting with a young soldier who had tried to kill himself but survived the gunshot to his own head.

Lee said he knew he needed to respond, and he gave the soldier a Bible.

“The lawyers tell me that if I do that, I’m crossing the line. I’m so glad I've crossed that line so many times,” said the admiral, who received a standing ovation.

That statement, Boykin said, is worthy of admiration.

“Rear Admiral William Lee demonstrated real courage yesterday when he spoke at the National Day of Prayer event in the nation’s capital,” Boykin confirmed.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/05/general-cites-bibl...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

JUDGES RULE TO DESTROY HOMESCHOOLERS' FAMILY
Swedish court rejects appeal of order separating parents from only child

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/05/family-destruction...

headed to the USA!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

OBAMA CHANGING AMERICA – BUT INTO WHAT?
Authors issue warnings about future of terminal debt, massive government control

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/05/obama-changing-ame...

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Keep watching FNC ...
"you" might learn something
in this NEW age ...
Remember the Sandy victims
VOTES
haven't been counted YET ;-)
Night :)
You still counting votes with Karl Rove crazy lady?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 86,701 - 86,720 of144,990
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Guston Discussions

Search the Guston Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Shaun Braghini 35 min I know 5
Who does your hair? 1 hr Been there 4
Kids in diesel pickup,s blowing black smoke. (Jul '09) 2 hr -dirtymax- 377
New Mall (Jan '08) 2 hr The Tisker 6
I need a job by Monday, PLEASE HELP!! 2 hr Guy In E-town 15
Diane in the cafe at hmh. 3 hr Bree 3
meijer store (Oct '10) 3 hr obvious 81
•••
•••