vivien

United States

#23 Mar 19, 2013
Lol what poem? I didn't write anything about that dirty as$. And I don't need Maury at all. I know the truth you don't.
JuGGalO

Elizabethtown, KY

#24 Mar 20, 2013
Drew idc wat anyone says, u always gonna be my nicca! I think u nd lauren are both good with ur kid. And I remember how happy u was when she was born. How nervous i was driving u guys to the hosputal. I'm just glad it didn't happen in my car. Lol
chelsea

Duluth, GA

#25 Mar 20, 2013
JuGGalO wrote:
Drew idc wat anyone says, u always gonna be my nicca! I think u nd lauren are both good with ur kid. And I remember how happy u was when she was born. How nervous i was driving u guys to the hosputal. I'm just glad it didn't happen in my car. Lol
wow!!!! You must be a dropout like Drew.
JuGGalO

Elizabethtown, KY

#26 Mar 20, 2013
Actually I am a co worker. Hes a good friend, worker, and great with his daughter. And for your info, I'm a college grad. Was honor roll student K-12, with 12 years perfect attendance. Perhaps u havent matured enough to know that ppl change. Maybe you should give it try? I hope u can understand this, I was not able to write this in crayon...grow up and stop being a hater.
The Jedi

Chicago, IL

#27 Apr 21, 2013
britney94 wrote:
U call me a whr? Lmfao...u nasty FAT ass greasy skank lookin c**t... My kid was born to married parents who love each other... Ur lil bastard.needs a couple maury episodes to narrow it down. Quit frontin btch...ur name is on every bathroom stall in etown. Drew never loved u...ever, not one day...even with ur pitiful little poem u put on fb...u hatehim cause he didn't want u like u wanted him and getten knocked up was ur only hope to get him but the timing was wrong, and ur rugrat. Is not albino...how pathetic ...he is white, so give it up. Drew IS NOT the father
Lmfao!!! Tell her!!
Britney94

Elizabethtown, KY

#28 May 10, 2013
It is official: Drew is not the father...court ordered DNA PROVED it!!! So play the blame game with another dude, and major sure u pick a white guy, so that it's more believable that ur white baby is his lmfao these stupid b&$!hes get me...smdh
Britney94

Elizabethtown, KY

#29 May 10, 2013
Britney94 wrote:
It is official: Drew is not the father...court ordered DNA PROVED it!!! So play the blame game with another dude, and major sure u pick a white guy, so that it's more believable that ur white baby is his lmfao these stupid b&$!hes get me...smdh
*make sure
Farrah Tawny

United States

#30 May 10, 2013
Britney94 wrote:
Rofl. Oh & she did write a poem about him, and put it on fb a while back. A sappy one claiming that he never acknowledged their son or whatever. I have no idea if he's really the dad or not, the fact that she refuses to take him to court for child support proves otherwise though.
Tawny

United States

#31 May 10, 2013
vivien wrote:
Lol what poem? I didn't write anything about that dirty as$. And I don't need Maury at all. I know the truth you don't.
Yes You Did.
Britney94

Elizabethtown, KY

#32 May 10, 2013
Ummm her mom tried, the court ordered DNA, and it proved the kid wasn't his. She is pathetic. Of course he wouldn't acknowledge a kid that's not his lol
Tawny

United States

#33 May 10, 2013
Britney94 wrote:
Ummm her mom tried, the court ordered DNA, and it proved the kid wasn't his. She is pathetic. Of course he wouldn't acknowledge a kid that's not his lol
Well dang lmao. I didn't know all that. I guess that's what happens when you sleep around.
Britney94

Elizabethtown, KY

#34 May 10, 2013
She slept around a lot. But don't try to blame white babies on black guys lol. Drew never wanted her and she can't accept that. She needs to draws straws and they need to be white straws lol
Tawny

United States

#35 May 10, 2013
vivien wrote:
And what paternity test I never did one because I know the truth so many people know damnn well who fathered my son and you know if you get a mixed person with a white person that baby will be WHITE. Is your life so pathetically boring you have to talk about me. Grow the heck up and get a life. No one cares what you have to say
The baby would be Predominantly white, with a few black features. Not your son. He's just white.
Tawny

United States

#36 May 10, 2013
Britney94 wrote:
She slept around a lot. But don't try to blame white babies on black guys lol. Drew never wanted her and she can't accept that. She needs to draws straws and they need to be white straws lol
Lmao, you said it. She tries to act like he played her, but in reality, she played her self. End of story, the babies not his.
Rwalrath87

Elizabethtown, KY

#37 May 10, 2013
I used to f$ck that btch when she would be walking back from seeing him at his grandmas. Me and D Rock took her in the woods and bent her over that old chair. She was a freak that day then told Ashley she did cause she was scared. Lying btch is the one that took us to the spot. She fckd Ryan at the same place. What a sl*t!
Maury

Elizabethtown, KY

#38 May 10, 2013
Ok then it's settled. Rwalrath87, you ARE the rather!!!
Maury

Elizabethtown, KY

#39 May 10, 2013
Maury wrote:
Ok then it's settled. Rwalrath87, you ARE the rather!!!
*father
maury

Elizabethtown, KY

#40 May 10, 2013
Hahaha so if you was hitin it after she was coming back from seeing james then you was hitin it after him everytime you hit it. I bet you feel real good putin that on here robert. So you know james never pulled out he kept going.
vivien

Elizabethtown, KY

#41 May 21, 2013
uhmm robert i hope you know i have no idea who the hell you are. you and whoever d rock is never "bent me over a chair in the woods". i was only messing with drew until after i got pregnant and met another guy i was with for about 8 months. robert you might be confusing me with nancy. But i know who my sons father is yall dont. and last time i checked my mom or drews mom have never done a paternity test, so that and everything yall have said is not true. so please go get bent bast@rds and leave the the f#ck alone.
JamesW

Elizabethtown, KY

#43 Jul 31, 2013
vivien wrote:
uhmm robert i hope you know i have no idea who the hell you are. you and whoever d rock is never "bent me over a chair in the woods". i was only messing with drew until after i got pregnant and met another guy i was with for about 8 months. robert you might be confusing me with nancy. But i know who my sons father is yall dont. and last time i checked my mom or drews mom have never done a paternity test, so that and everything yall have said is not true. so please go get bent bast@rds and leave the the f#ck alone.
Look that f**kin kid ain't mine and u need quit tellin ppl that bullshit. Ur kid is white u can look at it and tell. Stop tellin ppl that bullshit cause u make itself look dumb af cause I'm black and ur kid is white. Just erase my name from ur memory and find somebody else to blame ur kid on cause it ain't mine!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Elizabethtown physicians for women 25 min Mommytobe22 1
FTV on court docket 1 hr YIkes 2
LeeAnna Do(g)wan 1 hr Trash 2
Hillary Clinton will save the middle class and ... 1 hr Jill 59
Stop waving at other motorcycles 1 hr Goofy 4
Who is she 2 hr Brian k 6
Question about Metalsa (Jun '14) 3 hr friend 34
More from around the web

Guston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE