james williams
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
gangsta

Bolivar, MO

#1 Jul 31, 2010
james aka drew is the biggest man hoeout there he has like 2 kids and he is 16 and dont claim either one. he is a bad pot head and thainks he is gangsta he is having sex with a 7 th grader who is lik 12 thats disgusting. he needs his dick off
huhhh

Strawberry Plains, TN

#3 Jul 31, 2010
I know a different James Williams who is aka Dru...but he is waaaaay older than 16. But also a nasty "man hoe."
Viv

Campbellsville, KY

#4 Aug 3, 2010
haha im having one of his babys and not all of that is true i dnt think he is still messin with ashley or amber who ever. but he is a pot head and everyone knows he ain no gangsta but huhhh ur prolly talkin bout his daddy cuz their exactly alike and their both cheaters.
viv sis

Elizabethtown, KY

#5 Sep 11, 2010
lol yeah vivien haha and yeah he is drew but is 16 or 17 haha and yeah sissy he fo damn shit ainn no g he wishs dow
kieran barnes

Elizabethtown, KY

#6 Oct 31, 2010
Big Drew is my big brother and lil Drew is my nephew. Everyone makes mistakes... right? Whoever doesn't, please cast the first stone. Anyway... what do you people get by getting on here and talking about people.I just heard about this site, and it is about 80% of idiots. You people who get on here just to put others down are LOSERS.
Viv

Greensburg, KY

#7 Nov 26, 2010
ok kieran ur nephew is a loser. and he is going around acting like he is a crip which he isnt. and he is still doing pot. probably still screwing that 7th grader. and if that was just a misteake he still wouldnt be doing it and his father neither.
tomi

Elizabethtown, KY

#8 Nov 29, 2010
well even though vivien hates me i still agree with her 100%!! he is nothing but trash. he will never be a good father he dropped out!!! he has two kids and he acts like its no big deal he freaking disgust me! and i like how you called us losers for being on this site because YOUR ON IT TOO!! dumbas* maybe you should pre read what you post to make sure it makes sense. and drew if your reading this GROW THE F*CK UP. open your f*cking eyes pal. there is two kids out here without a daddy... thank god william is there with vivien...
URNOTTHEFATHER

Elizabethtown, KY

#9 Mar 15, 2013
ummm...viv, that baby is not Drews. we all it belongs to kerrick. you was doing more than drew, u was doing his friends, too. remember in the woods behind his gmas house? how many did u do in one day? and ,your kid is obviously WHITE, not mixed, so get off the BS. Drews kid? Ha...The lie detector test determined thats a lie, just like the paternity test proved it....stupid girls
vivien

Stone Mountain, GA

#10 Mar 15, 2013
Hahahaha man you're killing me I never touched kerrick that was my friend I was with and only with drew. Drew was the only guy I was with for 5 months. And I'm pretty sure I would know since you know its my body I never messed with his dirty as$ friends. You are a special kind of stupid aren't you?
vivien

Stone Mountain, GA

#11 Mar 15, 2013
And what paternity test I never did one because I know the truth so many people know damnn well who fathered my son and you know if you get a mixed person with a white person that baby will be WHITE. Is your life so pathetically boring you have to talk about me. Grow the heck up and get a life. No one cares what you have to say
chelsea

Tucker, GA

#12 Mar 15, 2013
Oh gosh viv I hope uou didnt mess with that skeleton Kerrick. Drew is mixed also which would make your baby like what 1/4 black 3/4 white so of course hes going to look more white. Viv, you are doing a great job taking care of your son. Drew is nothing but a deadbeat. Heck
You and the baby sure dont need him. Does he even have a job?
monica

Greenbrier, AR

#13 Mar 15, 2013
chelsea wrote:
Oh gosh viv I hope uou didnt mess with that skeleton Kerrick. Drew is mixed also which would make your baby like what 1/4 black 3/4 white so of course hes going to look more white. Viv, you are doing a great job taking care of your son. Drew is nothing but a deadbeat. Heck
You and the baby sure dont need him. Does he even have a job?
Your baby only looks white....he's not really white
curious

New York, NY

#14 Mar 15, 2013
monica wrote:
<quoted text>Your baby only looks white....he's not really white
monica-i see u really get around on here
britney94

Elizabethtown, KY

#16 Mar 17, 2013
Well I know that our baby is obviously mixed and I'm white and I did have pat test. He is 99.9899% and our daughter looks just like him...hair, freckles, she is obviously mixed. Ur kid does look like kerrick lol..but definitely not mixed. Idc Wat u say, if a baby is 1/4 mix u will be able to tell it. Ask any other mom with mix kids will tell u. Get over that he is married, and never wanted u. He left u cause the timing of u being pregnant didn't work. He knew it wasn't his and yea u did screw his friends. They shared u a few times. They all told it. Ur jus nasty. Blame ur kid on someone else. I was with him ling before u, and I'm the one with his last name . And btw, drew works 2 jobs, pays all our bills, and takes care of us. We don't get welfare or food stamps. He works 2 jobs so I can stay home with our daughter. U obviously know nothing bout drew. Ur the idiot honey.

Since: Mar 13

Vine Grove, KY

#17 Mar 17, 2013
My little bro is 3/4 white and 1/4 black and you can tell! He has a little color to him and he just has certain features. He looks really really light skinned, but you can tell he is MIXED! So gtfo here on the BS Vivien.
chelsea

Tucker, GA

#18 Mar 17, 2013
Married and working??? Doesnt sound like the james Williams that I know.
vivien

Atlanta, GA

#19 Mar 17, 2013
Lol okay because you know who has been in my vagina? No b!tch. I know who fathered my son and you can tell he has color to him. Plus what you didn't know my aunt is albino so it runs in my family. I can easily prove drew is the dad by a blood test but I'd rather not have everyone know that my sons dad is a junky. He's disgusting. I dont know why I even let him near me. So you can go on with your ugly baby and crack head no good dead beat "husband" and leave me alone. Have a good day whore*
britney94

Elizabethtown, KY

#20 Mar 19, 2013
U call me a whr? Lmfao...u nasty FAT ass greasy skank lookin c**t... My kid was born to married parents who love each other... Ur lil bastard.needs a couple maury episodes to narrow it down. Quit frontin btch...ur name is on every bathroom stall in etown. Drew never loved u...ever, not one day...even with ur pitiful little poem u put on fb...u hatehim cause he didn't want u like u wanted him and getten knocked up was ur only hope to get him but the timing was wrong, and ur rugrat. Is not albino...how pathetic ...he is white, so give it up. Drew IS NOT the father
britney94

Elizabethtown, KY

#21 Mar 19, 2013
chelsea wrote:
Married and working??? Doesnt sound like the james Williams that I know.

Thats cause u don't know him. He never was even close to u, so sounds like ur talkin out the side of ur neck....hatin ass bches hate to see ppl happy lol.
britney94

Elizabethtown, KY

#22 Mar 19, 2013
And btw, Drew has been with our child EVERYDAY since birth, is a wonderful first time did...changes diapers, plays, dress, holds when crying...he is absolutely THE BEST father I could ask for our child. I hope that leaves a sour taste in ur mouth...cause he has no problem being a father to HIS child....ur lil caucasian boy is not Drews, thats why, ok??? Face reality

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Steve Shook 18 min Justice 2
why pretend to be someone your not 18 min Alittle411 10
charlie bryant discussion is gone 1 hr My Balls 9
Atheists in Meade County (May '14) 1 hr Lord 12
Metalsa boyd 1 hr F150 guy 4
When Will Amber Get Out of Jail? 3 hr Josh 7
What happened 3 hr BCE 21

Guston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance