Bleeding . Could I be pregnant?

Bleeding . Could I be pregnant?

Posted in the Guston Forum

BAG

Elizabethtown, KY

#1 Mar 20, 2013
I had my regular period this month but it was shorter than normal and no I'm lightly bleeding but it's when I wipe or have sex that I can see it. Could this be "break through" bleeding meaning I'm pregnant? Please give me some ideas of what it could be. I have an appointment with my OBGYN in a couple days but I'm so anxious I would like to prepare myself for some of the possibilities.
Get

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 Mar 20, 2013
Get a pregnancy test if you would really like to know.
dr phil

Buffalo, TX

#3 Mar 21, 2013
BAG wrote:
I had my regular period this month but it was shorter than normal and no I'm lightly bleeding but it's when I wipe or have sex that I can see it. Could this be "break through" bleeding meaning I'm pregnant? Please give me some ideas of what it could be. I have an appointment with my OBGYN in a couple days but I'm so anxious I would like to prepare myself for some of the possibilities.
no honey its youre herpes inflamed.
baghag

New York, NY

#4 Mar 21, 2013
BAG wrote:
Are you kidding, look it up on the internet r no one else wants to read this
BAG

Elizabethtown, KY

#5 Mar 21, 2013
dr phil wrote:
<quoted text>no honey its youre herpes inflamed.
Lol I am 100% sure that I have no stds I'm not sure why people feel the need to be so mean when someone is asking for help or advice on an issue.
baghag

New York, NY

#6 Mar 21, 2013
BAG wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol I am 100% sure that I have no stds I'm not sure why people feel the need to be so mean when someone is asking for help or advice on an issue.
Your not posting this for help only attention
Smhhh

Elizabethtown, KY

#7 Mar 21, 2013
Get on birth control!!! If you don't know anything about a woman's body you shouldn't be having unprotected sex. Women's periods can change at any time.
BAG

Elizabethtown, KY

#8 Mar 22, 2013
I'm looking for help not attention. And I know periods can change but this isn't a period. I know the difference
boogerLicker

Bowling Green, KY

#9 Mar 23, 2013
You know, there are much better resources, online and in the real world, than a Topix message board when it comes to health matters. I really hope you're not pregnant if this is your go to place for such important matters. I don't want to see a post on here 10 months from now : "My baby is choking. Should I do something?".
chuck

Campbellsville, KY

#10 Mar 24, 2013
You should ask a doc these questions. Topics is not the best place to ask. Maybe your own mother or extended female family member might be of better help. But here? Not in any way a good idea.
i told ya

Elizabethtown, KY

#11 Mar 25, 2013
chuck wrote:
You should ask a doc these questions. Topics is not the best place to ask. Maybe your own mother or extended female family member might be of better help. But here? Not in any way a good idea.
I told ya it is youre herpes acting up in this cold weather ,they will bleed under 40 degrees..
Smhh

Elizabethtown, KY

#12 Mar 25, 2013
If you think you already know the answer idk y ur askin topix.
chuck

Elizabethtown, KY

#13 Mar 26, 2013
You may be correct. Never had them soo I have no clue.
But wouldn't it be easier to keep them warm so they don't bleed? Wrap up your little friends. Make them nice covers to keep them warm...
Glasgow, KY

#14 Mar 28, 2013
People are rude. Jeez.
Bleeding could be breakthrough bleeding, but it tends to be light and commonly darker. Period cycles can change depending upon your activity level, hormones and other factors. Cancer or STD's can cause abnormal bleeding so be sure to be checked. Doubtful they will do much until your bleeding stops. I'd not recommend sex until you are checked as you may cause harm to yourself. IF you were pregnant, bleeding is a sign of many issues and taken seriously. You can take a $1 test at the Dollar Store. Was correct for both my pregnancies, but you must test after your normal period time in the morning pee when the hormones are highest. Good luck.
Good advice

Glasgow, KY

#15 Mar 31, 2013
You should have kept your panties on.
Umm

Antioch, TN

#16 Mar 31, 2013
Do not listen to negative comments. If this is a subject u would like to discuss on topix then by all means go ahead! I had a miscarriage it is usually heavy bleeding. In have also had friends that have been pregnant and had light bleeding. The doc told me when j was prego to expect light bleeding so u very well could be prego. But that also depends on how regular your cycles r. U know your body best. If this is irregular u should visit a doctor.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
heaven and andy 43 min fc 2
Bike accident on ring road 4 hr ForWhatItsWorth 5
Akebono girl! (May '15) 5 hr Birds of a Feather 29
Manny @ Akebono (May '15) 5 hr Birds of a Feather 31
Jessica and Chuck 5 hr Lmao 10
Todd Carman 6 hr KOed 16
Katie Skaer 7 hr curious 27
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Guston Mortgages