shelby stalins
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Ugh

Antioch, TN

#138 Mar 21, 2013
A chromosome away from down syndrome?!?!?! That is halarious!
sally

United States

#139 Mar 21, 2013
REAL SHELBY STALLINS wrote:
FOR YOU DUMB BITCHES WHO HAVE NO LIFE TALKIN SHIT FIRST I JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW I LOOK FORWARD TO THESE TOPIX POST WHERE YOU GUYS TALK LIKE YALL KNOW ME.! IM NOT A BABY HAVIN A BABY IM 20 YEARS OLD IM LEGAL AGE TO DO WHATEVER THE FUCK I WANT. THE GOVERNMENT CONSIDERS ME AN ADULT. IF I COMMITTED A CRIME RIGHT NOW ID BE TRIED AS AN ADULT RIGHT? LOL I CANT REMEMBER THE LAST TIME I WENT OUT PREGNANT OR NOT BUT IT WAS PROBABLY SOMETIME IN 2010 BECAUSE I CONSIDER A NIGHT OF FUN IN THE HOUSE WITH MY DAUGHTER. HOUSE- AS IN THE APARTMENT IN WHICH I LIVE IN BY MYSELF THAT IS NOT LOW INCOME OR GOVERNMENT HOUSEING AND PAY BILLS BY MYSELF. I GET NO CHILD SUPPORT NOTHING. MY PARENTS ARE FARRRR FROM RICH AND HAVENT EVEN BOUGHT A SINGLE PACK OF DIAPERS . YANO WHY.. BECAUSE IVE NEVER HAD TO ASK BITCHES. I TAKE CARE OF MY DAUGHTER ALONE. DAUGHTER -SINGULAR.. NOT PLURAL I HAVE ONE BABY AND ONE ON THE WAY YALL DUMBASS PEOPLE NEED TO FIND A JOB OR HOBBY OR TAKE CARE OF YALLS KIDS HANDLE YOUR BUSINESS AND STOP HATIN .. JEALOUSY IS A UGLY WEAK EMOTION OF A BITCH. AND YOU WONDER WHY THEY CALL YOU BITCH. IM NOT THE BEST MOM IN THE WORLD NOBODY IS BUT I MUST SAY IM NOT FAR FROM IT. LOOK AT MY FACEBOOK DUMB ASS MFAS TELL ME WHERE MY DAUGHTER LOOKS NEGLECTED OR MISTREATED.? DAUGHTER GOT MORE THAN ANY KID COULD ASK FOR . THE ONLY THING MISSIN IN HER LIFE IS HER FATHERS SIDE OF THE FAMILY BECAUSE THEY CHOOSE TO BE ABSENT. & I DONT THINK IM BLACK OR THAT I CAN WHOOP EVERYBODY BUT IM NOT SCARED TO TRY SO TRY IT OUT YOU FAKE ANONYMOUS BITCHES COME AT ME OFF THIS ANONYMOUS TIP SHOW A FACE & NAME BORED ASS TRICKS. THANK YOU VERY MUCH.
u tell them girl

Since: Feb 13

Elizabethtown, KY

#140 Jul 18, 2013
Update. I pressed charges against Gary Barbour for what he has done. He is currently in HCDC facing felony assault in the 2nd degree. That charge holds 5-10 yrs. It has been 7 months and I still have pain in my face that would bring a grown man to his knees. Also, I have no sense of smell. I still have not received any of the surgeries I need because I do not have insurance... so 7 months later, I am still walking around with multiple fractures and an OBVIOUS broken nose. Everything is still going through the courts. I plan to press the case to the fullest. As for Shelby, her day is coming.
smfh

Mount Washington, KY

#142 Apr 25, 2014
Why did this bitch just get out of jail again? Damn hoe. Calm down and take care of your kids
eww

Versailles, IN

#143 Apr 25, 2014
Lol at Alicia you a nasty ho didn't you date your cousin peanut and now your dating another dope head in Arizona and you left your kids here what a worthless mother you should have never been able to have kids and yes Shelby is a nasty slut to

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
shannon parnell (Aug '15) 2 hr Need2know 29
marryann kilgus (Oct '12) 4 hr Theman 19
Cierra snow 5 hr Nasty 1
King Family 6 hr Constance Wright 3
ice cream next to Tractor Supply 7 hr chill 24
The News Enterprise News Paper 8 hr Citizen 8
Rachel Mac 9 hr Brandy 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Guston Mortgages