Cops at Chalupa's
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Butterfly

Elizabethtown, KY

#1 Apr 7, 2013
Last night we saw about 4 cop cars, both city and state as we were leaving Chalupa's. Plus officers were out in the smokers area with flashlights checking everyone out. What's going on????
closing time

Greensburg, KY

#2 Apr 7, 2013
Butterfly wrote:
Last night we saw about 4 cop cars, both city and state as we were leaving Chalupa's. Plus officers were out in the smokers area with flashlights checking everyone out. What's going on????
just a matter of time kids drinking underage rednecks fighting just mater of time and the party is over if the owners dosent get a handle on the kids drinking underage.my daughter is only 19 and buys beer there she tells me when she gets a DUI or has a wreck LAW SUIT!!!
Hard times

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 Apr 7, 2013
You need keep your kids home sorry ass parent. Great places.
Cheech

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 Apr 7, 2013
There's things other than cigarettes being smoked at Chapuffpa's.
WTF

Elizabethtown, KY

#5 Apr 7, 2013
Underage drinking and drunks being served WAY too long are both HUGE problems at Chalupas. I hope they shut it down soon.
dude

Tucker, GA

#6 Apr 7, 2013
Quit dry snitchin. Leave it be.
WTF

Elizabethtown, KY

#7 Apr 7, 2013
It's already out there dude. Why do you think they were there? Besides, the underage idiots getting caught are the snitches!
dude

Greensburg, KY

#8 Apr 7, 2013
If that were true they would have their liquor license taken away and would be shut down. I get where you're coming from tho.
WTF

Elizabethtown, KY

#9 Apr 7, 2013
Evidence has to be gathered. No one will be shut down with their first offense, or for their third or fourth for that matter. Fines and warnings have to come first, and they have to be caught red handed. You can't just think that they are doing it, you have to see them doing it...
Wrong

Campbellsville, KY

#10 Apr 7, 2013
If you are charged with selling to a minor twice, you will have your liquor license suspended. It it happens again it will be revoked.

And to the idiot parent letting their kids drink underage. Good luck with that lawsuit. A perpetrator suing an establishment because they got a DUI? Lol not gonna happen. Now if they hurt someone, the victim would be able to sue the driver and the place they were served at.
aaa

Columbia, KY

#11 Apr 7, 2013
closing time wrote:
<quoted text>just a matter of time kids drinking underage rednecks fighting just mater of time and the party is over if the owners dosent get a handle on the kids drinking underage.my daughter is only 19 and buys beer there she tells me when she gets a DUI or has a wreck LAW SUIT!!!
Wait...so you would Sue someone over your daughters illegal actions. You are a terrible parent. How about you teach your child responsibilty, respect for the law, and for her body? If she drinks and has a wreck, its her own damn fault. I see them card, so she is either getting someone to buy it.for her or using a fake ID. Its not Chalupas fault, its yours for not teaching her right from wrong.
hum

Brownsville, KY

#12 Apr 7, 2013
Thats right &#12290; if you know your kids does it then why I try to press charges or do anything about it. you might be sorry if your kid hit somebody drunk and they get you.
typical

Elizabethtown, KY

#13 Apr 7, 2013
typical bad parents whose child NEVER does anything wrong. we've raised a society of idiots from a bunch of idiot parents who wanted to make life better than what they had. boy that really screwed up the world.
Seriously?

Elizabethtown, KY

#14 Apr 7, 2013
Kids screw up. Teenagers make bad decisions. That doesn't mean they have bad parents. Sometimes it just means the kid lied about where they were. There's something new and unusual. Why is everyone so quick to judge?
really

Brownsville, KY

#15 Apr 7, 2013
Well it was said wait till something happen to your kid. Better be thinking about your kids driving drunk. instead of worrying about getting money. you know they're doing it cause you said they was. what if they hurt a innocent person and that person sued you,,? How would you feel??
say

Elizabethtown, KY

#16 Apr 7, 2013
gettin stoned and eating mexican...compared to devotin your life to crack or ice and screwing everything that looks at you. you think youre smart stand up citizens and parents but YOURE THE PROBLEM. open your eyes fools

Since: Jul 10

Greensburg, KY

#17 Apr 8, 2013
The solution to this problem actually seems simple. When people buy alcohol they should be carded. I understand that people have fake IDs, not sure how to get around that one, but actually carding them is the first step.
Butterfly

Elizabethtown, KY

#18 Apr 8, 2013
I agree with Kystripes. They need to card people when they order drinks and they to stop allowing people to bring in "outside" drinks.

Since: Jul 10

Greensburg, KY

#19 Apr 8, 2013
The police have been watching the parking lot for a while now. You can see them often across the street at Walgreens. I believe that if an under age person gets caught drinking then they need to be punished. There is a reason for having a drinking age. They can wait 2 years or so to be allowed to purchase alcohol legally.
D0PE Mfa

Vine Grove, KY

#20 Apr 8, 2013
People are just ignorant. No, Chaulpas doesn't card, or at least they didn't when I was with people purchasing alcohol but I've never seen somebody underage drink there & I've been there alot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trouble at HCEMS again? 12 min Edna B 2
Metalsa 4 hr Davis 8
hardin county snitches 5 hr Jim bobcock ESQ 6
Murder charge at raffertys? 5 hr Terri 10
Lieutenant Colonel David Lee 5 hr Bryan 17
Comfort Suites Charging $649 Night in June 5 hr surprise 14
Put starter on truck , the starter went out in ... 7 hr Sam 2

Guston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance