Cops in etown area! Plz read and comment!!!

Posted in the Guston Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jessica

Lebanon, KY

#1 May 10, 2013
I am an older woman. I fear for my kids safety not from what's on the street but who. The police. I've never seen such rude and hateful cops before in my life. They act like there goal is only to Ruin the lives of our young. They are ten times worse than most the ppl they are arresting it's sickening. They are stealing. Starting conflicts between ppl n getting ppl hurt. They are planting false evidence on ppl they don't like. And in every way abuseing their power over us. They will come n Ur house without warrants. Search Ur vehicle even when there's no probable cause. My husband hasn't smoked weed in twenty years and every time he gets pulled over the car just so happend to smell like weed to the cops. Hmmmm? That being probable cause is crap. Why are you people just letting them do this??? Stand up! What's Ur story? N plz be truthfull. I understand ppl that hurt other ppl should be arrested. But the law being lawless needs to change fast. Our kids are going to have records for things they shouldn't even be charged with n it's going to make there life hell.
experience

Vine Grove, KY

#2 May 10, 2013
Jessica wrote:
I am an older woman. I fear for my kids safety not from what's on the street but who. The police. I've never seen such rude and hateful cops before in my life. They act like there goal is only to Ruin the lives of our young. They are ten times worse than most the ppl they are arresting it's sickening. They are stealing. Starting conflicts between ppl n getting ppl hurt. They are planting false evidence on ppl they don't like. And in every way abuseing their power over us. They will come n Ur house without warrants. Search Ur vehicle even when there's no probable cause. My husband hasn't smoked weed in twenty years and every time he gets pulled over the car just so happend to smell like weed to the cops. Hmmmm? That being probable cause is crap. Why are you people just letting them do this??? Stand up! What's Ur story? N plz be truthfull. I understand ppl that hurt other ppl should be arrested. But the law being lawless needs to change fast. Our kids are going to have records for things they shouldn't even be charged with n it's going to make there life hell.
I had a speeding ticket one time in town because I was rushing to an appointment. I was not even thinking about that except to get there. Consequences: I paid my ticket. My son had a speeding ticket once (in town). Paid it. NO smoking anything, NO drinking anything, NO pills of any kind. I think you are in denial about something. Authority figures don't take to smart mouths very well either SHOULD that ever be the case. Get off the blame game.
justme

Vine Grove, KY

#4 May 10, 2013
I believe you about the police. When I sat in court and watch this state police officer lie and these two people. Well i just couldn't believe my ears. And before anyone wants to make a comment that it isn't so. I was there.
Blake

Elizabethtown, KY

#5 May 10, 2013
My friend had a bunch of pot and pain pills. The cop took the stuff, but filed no charges? It looks like the cop stole the stuff for himself. Maybe he done my friend a favor? Either way it's illegal and not what he was supposed to do.
Jessica

Lebanon, KY

#6 May 10, 2013
I'm not saying there's not one or two good cops. And my kids are very well mannered and so is my husband. They wouldn't get smart with the cops I know that for sure. Even in the messed up situations. They know better. Cops are the ones with smart mouths n the attitudes for no reason. Just like they hate ppl in general.
Jessica

Lebanon, KY

#7 May 10, 2013
And yes I've heard of cops taking drugs and making no arrests alot.
i know

Horse Cave, KY

#8 May 11, 2013
there are some good ones .but most are rotten to the core.it is like when you put a good apple in a barrel of rotten ones it is not long till it is rotten to .it is so sad that the people we pay to preteck us .are rotten.
laughing

Elizabethtown, KY

#10 May 13, 2013
I vote Hodgenville cops are being the most rude, cruel, crooked, and evil. That town is seriously f*cked up.
laughing

Elizabethtown, KY

#11 May 13, 2013
Hodgenville cops AS*** my bad.
Captain Hammer

Elizabethtown, KY

#12 May 19, 2013
i know wrote:
there are some good ones .but most are rotten to the core.it is like when you put a good apple in a barrel of rotten ones it is not long till it is rotten to .it is so sad that the people we pay to preteck us .are rotten.
The police watch the back of other police, first and foremost. That's why the police, as a whole, will always be mistrusted and, most likely, corrupt.

I feel sorry for every good officer we've had in this country; they're fighting against two teams.
I hear ya

Elizabethtown, KY

#13 May 19, 2013
Etown cops are the lowest-paid in the state. I've met a couple of seemingly good ones but I've met some dick cops too! More dick cops. While reporting a serious crime they sort of just brushed me off like I was lying.
MomofMany

Elizabethtown, KY

#14 Jul 21, 2013
I saw a group of teens assult a woman at a high school football game. Officer Warren said he'd handle it on Monday. Nothing happened to any of those punks.
Ugh

United States

#15 Jul 21, 2013
Had a friend who's car was stolen. He made a report and the cops treated him like he was lying to them. They were so rude!! He drove around looking for his car and found it. He called the cops and they didn't do anything about it. Told him he shouldn't play pranks like that.
anonymous

Bardstown, KY

#17 Jul 22, 2013
How about every single one of you do their job for just a day. I'd like to see how you'd talk then.
dude

Elizabethtown, KY

#18 Jul 22, 2013
anonymous wrote:
How about every single one of you do their job for just a day. I'd like to see how you'd talk then.
I would do it.
funny

Elizabethtown, KY

#19 Jul 23, 2013
Pwnage wrote:
F the cops everywhere. Etown cops are a bunch of cowboys looking to get their jollies off. That's pretty much everywhere. Is that little f@ggot Fegget still in Etown? Someone needs to sit on top of Pritchard community center with an M40 and start downsizing that department. Leave one or two to run some traffic duty.
you must be a pissed off stallins?
Rat

Frankfort, KY

#20 Jul 23, 2013
Blake wrote:
My friend had a bunch of pot and pain pills. The cop took the stuff, but filed no charges? It looks like the cop stole the stuff for himself. Maybe he done my friend a favor? Either way it's illegal and not what he was supposed to do.
Maybe your friends a RAT!!
The dude

United States

#21 Jul 28, 2013
Someone should go ask the chief where all that dope went. If they took it there should be a record of it being destroyed. After all, the new and improved EPD is all about "transparency". And while your there see how many have been investigated themselves for slinging dope. Them see what those fellas are doing now. Yup. Still have a badge. It's disgusting. The very thing they are supposed to protect you from within their own ranks. But hey, it's all hear say. I hear say that they needed to go to jail. If they hasn't had a badge they would have. The new regime is a joke.
Haha

United States

#22 Jul 28, 2013
Yeah I am actually very pro law enforcement, as I have actually seen first hand from the inside how They are corrupt and horrible. Radcliff police is right up there with them.
just me

Vine Grove, KY

#23 Jul 29, 2013
anonymous wrote:
Been there and yes there are police who lies and mistreat ppl and yes I certainly witness a Ky State Officer lie big time on a witness stand. Every police officer is held to a higher standard...TO PROTECT AND SERVE THE PUBLIC... but it is who you know and not what is right.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Laura Boozer 11 min InTouch Sucks 24
Laurie wheeler 1 hr cant make a house... 38
Least judgmental and hypocritical church in Etown 1 hr oooopppps 44
theam Shacklett Boyzzz (Dec '11) 7 hr couirous in ky 6
Reiner (Lee) Legaspi convicted of rape (Sep '14) 7 hr couirous in ky 2
hot girl at Target 9 hr Real Talk 48
patricia Smallwood 9 hr Chris_yates 1
More from around the web

Guston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE