Just moved here

Vine Grove, KY

#1 Mar 9, 2013
Is he a good Dr. to go to ??
Irvington

Vine Grove, KY

#2 Mar 9, 2013
Yes he is a very good Dr. He cares about you.
Hardinsburg

Vine Grove, KY

#3 Mar 10, 2013
Yes he is a good Dr. he has taken care of me for years
memories

Guston, KY

#4 Mar 10, 2013
He is a good doctor!!!
patient

Tucker, GA

#5 Mar 10, 2013
He is amazing as is his son. My kids go to see him and we love him. He is great as his entire staff they are courteous and kind and very very sweet!
Old Women

Vine Grove, KY

#6 Mar 13, 2013
Yes he is a good doctor. I used him for a long time. he really does care about his people. His son is following in his foot steps He is also a good doctor who really does care about you not the money.
Irvington

Brandenburg, KY

#7 Mar 13, 2013
I have went there for years and I have never had any issues at all with him or his staff. When I am sick they are always sure to make you get enough meds to make you feel better, and they want to always check up with you to make sure everything is cleared up. If you go in there with pains or other issues they always will send you for a test right away to make sure there is nothing going on. They really care about everyone. My son even goes there instead of a pediatrician he loves Linda and Dr. Patel. I have never seen his son yet but have also heard good things about him as well. I would recommend his office to everyone!!!
Hardinsburg

Vine Grove, KY

#8 Mar 18, 2013
We have plenty Doctors here in Hardinsburg But I drive to Irvington to See Dr. Patel because none of the Doctors here can hold a light to him.
Patient

Brandenburg, KY

#9 Mar 18, 2013
They are good people and good doctors.
yeppp

Tucker, GA

#10 Mar 28, 2013
Have been a family friend (and patient) for over 20 years. He his son, as well as the nurses, are simply wonderful people. They truely care about every last patient they see. Glad to know such fine folks
Just There

Vine Grove, KY

#11 Mar 28, 2013
I was just there the other day. The whole staff is great.
You can not go wrong by going to him or his son.
Yes

Guston, KY

#12 Aug 10, 2013
Dr. Patel is a very good doctor. I have never heard anything bad about him and believe me if there was something bad to say you would see it on here. He is a good doctor and he listens to what you have to say when you go see him. He doesn't try to hurry up with you and get you out.
He is Good

Vine Grove, KY

#13 Aug 20, 2013
You can not go wrong by going to this office,
They all are great..........
cant believe it

Vine Grove, KY

#14 Dec 7, 2013
I had never been to him before. I was sick called his office and he had no openings BUT worked me in. I had never been to him but he still worked me in to take care of me. You would NEVER get this in a big city I came from..........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
trisha welborn 6 min Troy 5
Brac scandal?? (Jan '14) 29 min Rville Awaits 24
Glendale Mega Site 38 min BRAC Attack 3
Derek's In Jail and Soon Amber Will Be Too 1 hr Savanah 21
Chris Hayes 1 hr Cfm 6
Am I missing something? 2 hr it happens 3
Samantha Lockridge (Aug '10) 3 hr yep 32

Guston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance