Attorney Steve Mirkin?

Attorney Steve Mirkin?

Posted in the Guston Forum

Ashley

Elizabethtown, KY

#1 Jan 24, 2011
Does anybody know anything about his work? I'm looking for a lawyer for my husband..
my_2_cents

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 Jan 26, 2011
What do u need? I heard good things about Steve Merkin. But I also heard good things about Tom Schreve. I met with them both and I used Tom. He was a little cheaper than Steve. Tom helped me out big time!
But I havn't heard anything bad about those guys so I'd say you couldn't go wrong either way. But there are a few laywers in town that u should NOT use.
justsaying

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 Jan 26, 2011
Ashley wrote:
Does anybody know anything about his work? I'm looking for a lawyer for my husband..
Depending on what the charge is who you retain for an attorney. Remember that.
Anonymous

Madison, TN

#4 Jan 26, 2011
Ashley wrote:
I know quite a bit about his work. He is an excellent attorney and is worth every penny you would pay him. He doesn't make friends within the court system though, which is his downfall. As an attorney, being on the good side of the judges, pretrial, probation & parole, the secretaries and clerks, and so on is always an advantage. Steve has made many people angry. He is very thorough and will argue a case as far as he can until he is shut down.
Felt all was lost

Elizabethtown, KY

#5 Mar 1, 2012
Steve Mirkin is AWESOME!!!! I recently had a DUI and it seemed all the cards were stacked against me. It even seemed the prosecutor had some sort of personal vendeta against me and wished for my total destruction! Mr. Mirkin not only took the case, but he worked what appeared to be something that can only be described as magic and won a verdict of NOT GUILTY for me!!! He is worth every single penny of his very very reasonable price! I almost WANT to pay him more! Very good trial lawyer!!
Rusty Shackelford

United States

#6 Mar 2, 2012
Felt all was lost wrote:
Steve Mirkin is AWESOME!!!! I recently had a DUI and it seemed all the cards were stacked against me. It even seemed the prosecutor had some sort of personal vendeta against me and wished for my total destruction! Mr. Mirkin not only took the case, but he worked what appeared to be something that can only be described as magic and won a verdict of NOT GUILTY for me!!! He is worth every single penny of his very very reasonable price! I almost WANT to pay him more! Very good trial lawyer!!
Your case was very unique. Mr. Mirkin did a good job. The prosecutor was very sloppy in her duties. Your expert witness was the one who put you over.
Consider yourself lucky that you were pulled over less than a mile away from the parking lot and not ten minutes away in Rineyville.

I hope that you do not put yourself in this type of situation again. You seem to have alot going for you. DON'T SCREW IT UP!!!
Kadance

United States

#7 Feb 19, 2013
Felt all was lost wrote:
Can you explain your situation a little more. I was just recently charged with a dui and am looking for an attorney!
Rusty Shackelford

United States

#9 Feb 20, 2013
Kadance wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you explain your situation a little more. I was just recently charged with a dui and am looking for an attorney!
The prosceuter did a very poor job on this case.
It was handled very sloppy on her part.
J.... O.. is a very lucky man to have had such a poor DA do his case.
someone

Henderson, KY

#10 Feb 20, 2013
Steve mirkin is one of the best but he is retired now and no longer lives here someone else is now practicing in his office i had to call him about a month ago with some questions about a case and referred me to miller and Durham (hardin) or doug vowels from meade county
Kadance

Lexington, KY

#11 Feb 25, 2013
lolfaith wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope they throw the f_cking book at you. You should never be allowed to drive again piece of shit.
Maybe until you know someones story you shouldnt judge them. Im sure you've made zero mistakes your entire life. huh.
Rusty Shackelford

United States

#12 Feb 26, 2013
Kadance wrote:
<quoted text>
J.... O.. also had the good fortune of having a broken dash cam on the EPD's cruiser.
That along with a very inept DA, and a little money, he fell into the perfect storm.
I really doubt that it works that way all the time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nice man in a red Ford pickup 7 min Yup 24
Bri Tuttle Gots Too Many Tats (Feb '16) 4 hr You Need It 26
When Will Amber Get Out of Jail? 4 hr Tainted Crotch 18
Michael snyder (Jun '15) 5 hr Justice 13
walmart employees (Apr '10) 5 hr Wally World 45
Steve Shook 5 hr Justice 4
You gotta be joking me 6 hr MCHS 1993 1

Guston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance