17-Year-Old Drunk Driver Causes Fatal...

17-Year-Old Drunk Driver Causes Fatal Gustine Accident

There are 4 comments on the KMPH-TV Fresno story from Apr 28, 2008, titled 17-Year-Old Drunk Driver Causes Fatal Gustine Accident. In it, KMPH-TV Fresno reports that:

A 17-year-old is behind bars, after a deadly crash in the North Valley. Just before eight, CHP Officials say they received a call about a 2000 Honda being driven recklessly along Whitworth Road in Gustine. via KMPH-TV Fresno

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KMPH-TV Fresno.

RIPCousinMike

Fremont, CA

#1 Apr 29, 2008
Actually that is not what had happened. The 17 year old boy was NOT driving he was the passenger. The 27 year old man was driving and was not wearing his seat belt. The 17 year old boy was arrested and is now out of custody. He was a passenger and had seat belt burns on the right side of him.
RIP

Fremont, CA

#2 Apr 29, 2008
You guys should get all your information straight before you post anything on this accident! the 12 year old didnt cause any fatal accident! you dont know what you are talking about.....
RIP

Fremont, CA

#3 Apr 29, 2008
i mean 17 year old.
hernandez family friend

AOL

#4 May 1, 2008
the 17 year old was not driving the car when accident occured.dont you people think the family is going through enough right now.rather than slandering the poor young man in these articles i think you should be praying for the family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gustine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
iemu Aug 1 iemu 1
delhi secret sex Feb '15 vinit8285126278 1
News GUSTINE: Man stabs sister-in-law in front of 6-... (Jun '09) May '13 Alyssa 4
News Man arrested after pursuit with Gustine police (Mar '13) Mar '13 marcos garcia tx 1
News Two bodies found after Gustine mobile home fire (Sep '12) Sep '12 Alvin 1
Election Who do you support for State Senate in Californ... (Oct '10) Sep '12 Jose luis flores 6
News Fatal shooting in Los Banos (Aug '07) Jun '12 the letter m 15
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gustine Mortgages