Harassment charge filed against Valle...

Harassment charge filed against Valley mayor-elect

There are 10 comments on the WAFF-TV Huntsville story from Sep 4, 2008, titled Harassment charge filed against Valley mayor-elect. In it, WAFF-TV Huntsville reports that:

A Valley mayor-elect faces a harassment charge brought against him by an acquaintance.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WAFF-TV Huntsville.

Jane

Harvest, AL

#1 Sep 5, 2008
Please read the comments from Kim Taylor that was made today in the Huntsville Times;

"She said Walker also touched her inappropriately about five or six years ago when she had gone to his business to rent videos. The first time "he had popped my bra strap"; the second time "he had touched me on the leg." Taylor said she had warned Walker not to touch her again. She said had gone to him for a job last month because she was desperate for income and had heard Walker was looking for help. She said she is divorced with two teenage children."

If Mrs. Taylor felt she had been harassed by Larry Walker in the past, why would she seek employment from him? This case is truly political, which will be proven in court.

This is merely small-town gossip encouraged by the white trash that lives there.
anonymous

Pisgah, AL

#2 Sep 5, 2008
I find it strange that this man has not had someone come forward before now. I know that in the past he had a video set up in tanning bed #1, and had the video recording in the "secret room" There are no telling how many women he has watched this continued until he was caught by some women and they chose not to come forward a picture was taken of the camera, but everything was removed the next day. I really think all the women that know of this , and I know there are lots need to come forward, and have this man arrested, because this woman is not the first , she is one of many, wake up Grant, you elect a perv for mayor, and then allow him to continue on as if nothing is wrong...what is wrong with you people.. Is this all Grant has to offer for you..
Libby

New Hope, AL

#3 Sep 5, 2008
anonymous wrote:
I find it strange that this man has not had someone come forward before now. I know that in the past he had a video set up in tanning bed #1, and had the video recording in the "secret room" There are no telling how many women he has watched this continued until he was caught by some women and they chose not to come forward a picture was taken of the camera, but everything was removed the next day. I really think all the women that know of this , and I know there are lots need to come forward, and have this man arrested, because this woman is not the first , she is one of many, wake up Grant, you elect a perv for mayor, and then allow him to continue on as if nothing is wrong...what is wrong with you people.. Is this all Grant has to offer for you..
These are some pretty strong accusations that you are making. Everyone in the town knows that this woman is not stable, which is evident through the things that she has done to others in the past. If you have proof of these recordings and cameras in the tanning rooms, then you should bring them forward. Otherwise, please do not post lies, as it is slander. Larry Walker has never been charged with any criminal offense in his entire life. The video and tanning store has been there for 20 years, and know that he is elected mayor, some idiot trash like yourself wants to say these things--I guess that is just convenient timing, right? WRONG--everyone knows who is behind all the lies!!! He won the election with 73% of the vote, so I guess we know who the people in Grant believe, don't we?
Ann

New Hope, AL

#4 Sep 7, 2008
anonymous wrote:
Let me guess, were you too stupid too pass one of his English classes, so you thought this would be a good place to say something negative?
James

New Hope, AL

#5 Sep 8, 2008
Below is a list of court cases either against or taken out by Kimberly K. Taylor in the past two years in Marshall County, Alabama.

Charges against Kimberly K. Taylor;

Reckless Endangerment- Violation of Restraining Order

Charges made by Kimberly K. Taylor against others;

2005-1110- Domestic Violence
2007-1001- Domestic Violence
2007-320- Domestic Violence
2006-109- Domestic Violence
2007-134- Harassing Communications

It is clear that Kim Taylor has a pattern of making accusations against other people. It's quite sad this was the best person the "people" that encouraged this law-suit could find to bring these charges.

The media should take the time to go over Kim Taylor's judical record, and compare it to Larry Walkers. You would see there is no comparison, as he has no criminal record (maybe a speeding ticket). He has never gone around bringing false charges against others, and has spent a lifetime developing a reputation worthy of receiving over 70% of the vote for the mayor of Grant.
Alan

New Hope, AL

#6 Sep 11, 2008
The person making these accusations has done this to others. There is a particular member of the community that stated to many people that he would not work for Larry Walker if were elected mayor. This is an attempt by this individual to ruin Larry Walkers reputation, and I hope all parties are seeking legal advice regarding their upcoming slander lawsuit.
Samatha

Mclean, VA

#7 Oct 31, 2008
This case will be in court today (10/31) in Marshall County, it will be interesting to find out what happens there!!!
Amanda

New Hope, AL

#8 Oct 31, 2008
This case was thrown out of court today in Marshall County. The prosecutor, which was appointed out of Madison County, reviewed the record of Kimberly Taylor and concluded that there was no need to waste anyone's time with this case. Kimberly Taylor has serious problems, and it is very amusing that in the end everyone is laughing at her. I hope she is now prepared financially to face a slander lawsuit after what she has put this family through. Kim Taylor has embarrassed her family, her children and most of all herself.
To anonymous

United States

#9 Nov 16, 2012
That is an absolutely crazy thing to say. This man is very respectful. It is not strange that someone hasnt come forward, because he didnt do it! This is for serious things you are saying and nuts to say the least.
To anonymous

United States

#10 Nov 16, 2012
anonymous wrote:
-this is crazy and you should be in a court room for slander!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guntersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jessie Snider Jul 18 Unknown 1
Court referral and color code (Jan '14) Jul 17 Sober_Life 21
Qwestion for Arabs Jul 11 ThomasA 6
Another meth arrest. Tom crane (Apr '14) Jul 6 Ttt 18
Albertville Music Thread (Sep '16) Jun 26 Musikologist 2
Amy Stewart Jun '17 Aville 5
Michelle Artis Jun '17 Sue Ann 2

Guntersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance