Nashville Family In Small Plane Crash...

Nashville Family In Small Plane Crash; 2 Killed, 2 Injured

There are 2 comments on the WTVF Nashville story from Jun 18, 2011, titled Nashville Family In Small Plane Crash; 2 Killed, 2 Injured. In it, WTVF Nashville reports that:

GUNTERSVILLE, Ala. A small plane has crashed in Guntersville, Alabama just after take-off, killing two people and injuring two others.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTVF Nashville.

john c

Brentwood, TN

#1 Jun 18, 2011
hey this a true story i fly out of m54 lebanon me and my flight instructor had ground school this morning me, him and a air port employee seen this family leave and how the kids were so happy to fly its heart breaking for me to here this news sincerly from one pilot to another pilots family my regards.john c.
scott m

Brentwood, TN

#2 Jun 21, 2011
John C, you are a dolt. You need english classes before flying classes!! Air port is airport. Dolt!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guntersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Friends, Family Fondly Remember WHNT Legend Gra... (Jun '13) Jan 13 Rosie 5
dogs inside the home Dec 31 wowsadowsa 1
Douglas Coach Paul Pankey Suspended And Banned ... (Sep '12) Dec 29 Ricky T 9
Court referral and color code (Jan '14) Dec 27 Michaels_mom 10
House full of stuff Dec 23 davy 2
Phillip Decker (Jun '16) Dec '16 Sam I Am 4
mudd aka Jeremy mayhall (Apr '15) Dec '16 Jray 5

Guntersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Guntersville Mortgages