Michael Jackson Impersonator Hits the Streets, Dancing at Huntsvill...

Full story: WHNT News 19

Michael Jackson's spirit is alive and still dancing the day and night away in Huntsville.
Comments
1 - 20 of 75 Comments Last updated Sep 1, 2012
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Stephen

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2010

Judged:

keep going, brother. humans are awesome
jackie

Pontiac, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2010

Judged:

i think it great. who cares what people think, michael was the best at everything he did, so why not. it makes you happy so what about anyone else.
RMM

Arab, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2010

Judged:

I've seen him in Arab a number of times, I must say he is pretty good, there's got to be a market for it, I wish him success
Music Fan

Huntsville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2010

Judged:

From the depths of their souls, street performers have a passion and they help us to remember and those performers which we loved. Best of luck Mr. Impersonator!
Rob

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2010

Judged:

Michael Jackson was divine and absolutely wonderful, one of a kind, makes me smile to see people paying tribute to his awesome talent. I look forward to more people also paying tribute to his true gift and message to us which was LOVE.
CAMILLIE CALLOWAY

Albertville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2010

Judged:

THIS MAN STANLEY WAS MY NEIGHBOR ABOUT 3 MONTHS AGO, HE KEPT EVERYONE GOING. WE MISS HIM I LOOK FOR HIM ON THE ROAD WHEN I'M IN HUNTSVILLE. WE HAVE YET TO SEE HIM KEEP IT UP STANLEY YOU WILL MAKE BIG SOON WE LOVE AND MISS YOU.~MILLLIE
chez

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2010

Judged:

Micahel jackson was amazing i think its great that people pay tribute to him, im still a massive fan of his and it makes me proud when i see people paying tribute to him because it keeps his spirit alive =) well done Stanley and good luck =D x
Clutch Cargo

Huntsville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2010

Judged:

Slow news day, eh?
Wondering

Hanceville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2010

Judged:

Um....please correct me if I'm mistaken, but the word "career" typically is associated with an income, is it not? Hopefully, this man does not have children who will got without necessities while he pursues his "career".
Mrs Brown

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2010

Judged:

A Focus Class from a DeKalb County School saw this guy last year perform in the parking lot of the DeKalb Theater as they left a luncheon to get on their school bus. They are still talking about it and how exciting it was to see him perform so unexpectedly. Sounds like he has a good way to advertise!
kass

Albertville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2010

Judged:

come on people !!!!!!
brittnay

Decatur, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2010

Judged:

haha hes been doin this evr since last yr in marshall co. im 4rm guntersville and i see him all the tyme! lol hes gr8 tho!
Stormy

Huntsville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2010

Judged:

Best of luck to him. Vegas would be a better venue than Hollywood. The diversity of acts in Vegas would fit him perfectly!

Haven't seen him dance yet, but some of MJ's moves were pretty amazing - I hope this guy can deliver!
LATONYA SATCHER

Huntsville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2010

Judged:

All I can say is do your thing. I love MJ he is my favorite artist in the whole world I was so hurt when he passed away. But he is still in our hearts oh yeah Stanley I can dance to you better watch out. Keep on doing your thing and keep praying its take you straight to Hollywood.
seen him dance

Albertville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2010

Judged:

I have seen him dance and he's pretty good. He came into the business that i work at and performed inside the store. He even has the wolf head to dance to thriller.If any of u are from albertville, u can see him in the parking lot between Arby's and Santa fe. He goes there alot...keep up the good work...
Big Earl florabama

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2010

Judged:

Slow news day!
Bama Girl

Gadsden, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2010

Judged:

I think that he is great!! And he actually gets paid to entertain at parties and stuff. So he does make an income on doing this. Keep up the good work of MJ alive.
BlaZe

Huntsville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2010

Judged:

YAWN...
PRV

Huntsville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2010

Judged:

Clutch Cargo wrote:
Slow news day, eh?
dON'T BE NEGATIVE! IT HAS BRIGHTENED THE DAY FOR MANY PEOPLE AND WE ENJOYED WATCHING IT, SO SUCK IT!
Crystal

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2010

Judged:

"careers" starts with dreams u arrogant people!! and if Mr. Stanley wants to pursue his "career"...ooops did i say "career".... i mean his dreams...by being a Micheal Jackson Impersonator then I am totally supporting him!!! and I say this... my advice to Mr. Stanley is this: do not let the criticisms of other arrogant people stop u for pursuing ur "career"...ooops i mean dreams....Keep up the great work!! And go bigggggggggggggg!!! and how you are supporting ur family is no business of those who are busying criticizing u!! all u haters needs to make some out ur own lives and stop trying to crush Mr. Stanley's dreams!! don't u critters watch America Idol or America Got Talents??? We as Americans have built our lives upon dreams!! Did Dr. Martin Luther King Jr too have a dream!!!!?? well whyyy ur haters are trying to crush this fellow American dreams!!!??? do he too not have the right to dream and make those dreams of his come true too!!??? so haters u needs to leave his family out of it!! and let him fulfill his dreams!!! and by the way...Micheal had a dream too!! didn't not he too fulfilled his dreams before he died!!!?? so instead of criticizing Mr. Stanley.. support him in any way or ways u can to help him fulfilled his dreams!! do not let the criticisms of others stop u Mr. Stanley...Love and Respect to u Mr. Stanley and ur family and friends and all ur supporters...Crystal

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Guntersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
AL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Alabama i... (Oct '10) Wed ThomasA 207
Durty snapchat Aug 15 bamaboy90420 1
Front Lawn Junkyards in Grant Aug 12 junebug 2
new walmart express opening Aug 12 junebug 1
Grant, not a very friendly town Aug 11 Damon 16
Motorcycle accident Aug 9 Phil O Sophic 1
It's 72 degrees at noon in Alabama on July 31: ... Aug 1 Craig Files 1

Search the Guntersville Forum:
•••
•••